Birthday [Sequel to Eh?]

Birthday [Sequel to Eh?]

If Jun was surprised that NEWS' sunshine duo came looking for him, he didn't let it show. Shige he was used to, since he would often wait for Sho in Arashi's room, but seeing Tegoshi and Masuda giving him wide smiles from their room door sort of freaked him out.

"Matsumoto-kun ohayou!~" Tegoshi greeted as Masuda waved beside him. "May we talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." Jun said as he waved the two to enter. "What is it?"

"We were just wondering if you already had something planned for tuesday because we wouldn't want to overlap celebrations with you." Masuda smiled at him brightly.

"Celebration this Tueday? Why?"

"You don't know?" Tegoshi asked wide eyed as Masuda gasped. "Poor Kei-chan."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jun growled at the two though he was curious as to why they seemed to be sad for his boyfriend.

"Sorry Matsumoto-kun. It's just that, well, it's Kei-chan's birthday on tuesday. We thought you knew." Masuda explained with a soft smile which was only answered with Jun's shocked gaze. "I think we should go now. Sorry again Matsumoto-kun."

Jun stayed shock still on the couch even an hour after the TegoMasu duo left. He couldn't believe that he had no idea when his boyfriend's birthday was. He could say that Kei didn't tell him about it but then again, as a boyfriend and senpai, it was supposed to be basic that he knew when his birthday was. All those things ran through his mind as he laid down on the couch, curled up and with his eyes closed. That was how the other members found him.

"Did you buy it already Nino?" Jun heard Aiba ask Nino before giggling.

"Bought it this morning."

"Keep it down you two, Jun's asleep." Sho said as he grabbed his things. "I have to go now. Meeting Shige to buy a gift for Koyacchi. You coming Satoshi?"

"Un. See you guys tomorrow."

"Bye Sho-chan, bye Oh-chan. Ne Masaki, are you sure Kei would like these toys?"

"I'm sure Kei-chan would love them Nino. These would make him feel wonderful. I'm pretty sure he'd be vibrating so much because of these. Too bad he can't use them together with Jun ne?"

"Well, Princess would just have to accept the fact that he would be forever sharing Kei."

"You're right! Let's play these with Kei-chan soon." Aiba giggled again before he and Nino grabbed their things and left the room.

Jun slowly opened his eyes and glared at the ceiling. How come I'm the only one who doesn't know?! And what the heck did Nino and Aiba-chan buy?!
 

******


Koyama just came home from a very weird day at work. The gifts and greetings were expected since it was his birthday but suddenly being dragged out by the 4-member Arashi and NEWS for a night of Karaoke and drinks when he didn't even receive neither a call nor message from his boyfriend the whole day was depressing. He sighed and retrieved his key from his pocket and was surprised to see that the door to his apartment was unlocked.

Eh? I swear I locked it this morning. Koyama gulped at the thought and cautiously opened the door.

The moment he stepped into the apartment, soft slow music and a wonderful aroma assaulted his senses. He toed of his shoes and noticed a pair of shoes that he knows by heart. He bit his lip when he felt tears burning his eyes. He quickly dropped his bag at the genkan and almost ran to the living room. The tears finally fell as he saw the person he's been wanting to see the whole day.

"J-Jun..." He gasped as Jun pulled him into tight hug.

"Happy Birthday." Jun whispered into his ear softly before pulling away and kissing him softly.

"I...I thought you forgot." he sobbed and hid his face into Jun's neck as the older one's hold around him tightened.

"In all honesty, I almost did. I'm sorry. If Tegoshi and Masuda didn't ask me about celebration plans I wouldn't have kno--" Jun's rant was cut off and his eyes shuttered close as Koyama captured those apologizing lips into a kiss.

"It's alright Jun. We're okay." Koyama gasped against Jun's lips as he felt the other's hands caressing him softly.

"Let me give you your gift then." Jun smirked before pulling Koyama into the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'm sorry." Jun said as he held Koyama against him, his fingers running through the younger one's hair.

"It's okay Jun." Koyama smiled as he nuzzled further into Jun's arms. "You're the best gift I received for my birthday."

"I better be."

"That reminds me. Please thank Kazu and Aiba-kun for their awesome gifts. I'll have a lot of fun with them."

"Let's have fun with them together." Jun grunted and tightened his hold on Koyama.

"But you can't have fun with them. I mean, I'm sure I and Aiba-kun would have lots of fun with them and maybe Kazu would enjoy it a bit, but you? I don't think so." Koyama laughed as he stood up and reached for the bag of gifts he got from Nino and Aiba.

"And why is that?" Jun glowered at his boyfriend's amused look before seeing the gifts being dumped on the bed.

"As much as I love you for being all jealous of Kazu and Aiba-kun and as much as Nyanta is behaving civil with you, I don't think I'd like to know what he'll do if you try touching him." Koyama laughed at Jun's shocked face as he showed him the huge number of cat toys he got as gifts, including vibrating mouse toys, and handed him a note from Nino.

I know you were awake back then Jun-pon. Don't tire Kei out too much okay? We still have to play with him. -Nino

"I'm going to kill that brat." Jun grumbled as he pulled the still laughing Koyama back into his arms.