Donuts

Daejae: The Greatest Ship Ever to Have Sailed the Sea of OTP

 

“Daehyun. We have to talk.” Youngjae said quietly while the two of them were sitting on the couch watching television.

“What’s up jagiya?” replied the older boy as he stuffs another chocolate donut hole into his mouth.

“We’ve been dating for what, two months now?”

“Yahhh,” Daehyun’s mouth a little too full to complete a sentence. Youngjae turned away, trying to focus on his words and not the chocolate on his boyfriend’s lips. Daehyun slowly brought his hand up and poked Youngjae in the cheek. He swallowed his food and leaned closer to the younger boy.

“Yes, Youngjae. It’s been two months since I confessed my undying love for you. I’m glad you’re keeping track of the time.” A grin creeps on Daehyun’s face as he continues to poke Youngjae’s squishy cheek.

“Yah! Daehyunnie! This is serious! I have a serious question!” Youngjae batted the finger, unwilling to admit that he secretly enjoyed it.

“Then ask it!” laughed out Daehyun as he reached over for another donut.

“Well…” Youngjae faltered. How was he supposed to put this into words?

“Wellll…?” coaxed Daehyun as he shoved a too large donut hole into his mouth.

“Who’s gonna… you know? Do the… the… you know!? The giving…”

Daehyun almost choked.

“Dae! Are you okay!?” Cried out Youngjae in shock, slapping Daehyun’s back to help relieve him.

“Baahahahaaa! That’s what you’re making a big fuss about!? Who’s gonna give and who’s gonna receive?” Youngjae stared at him with an incredulous look.

“Yes, that is what I am making a big fuss about. This is a big deal, Daehyun. Things like this need to be talked out.” Youngjae’s words came out slow and measured.

“Well, there’s not much to talk about. Obviously I’m the giver.”

“What.”

“Yea, it’s only obvious. Of course it’s me.”

“And what? There’s no room for discussion on this?”

“What is there to discuss? I’m manly and handsome and strong. You’re feminine and pretty and dainty.”

“Feminine? Pretty? Dainty?”

“Those are nice things though. I like those things about you!”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. DAINTY?”

“It’s just that sometimes when we’re holding hands or we hug you get so nervous and a little shaky. It’s the cutest thing ever. Really.”

By this time in the conversation, both Daehyun and Youngjae were standing nose-to-nose, the box of donuts lay forgotten on the couch. Youngjae glared at Daehyun, while Daehyun tried unsuccessfully to hide a smile.

“Come on jagiyaaaa, don’t be mad. I didn’t mean it to sound like that. Honestly, I didn’t!”

“I’ll show you feminine. I’ll show you dainty!”

“What!? No, no, no way Youngjae. You are not going to top. No way! It’s me! I top!”

“And what makes you top before we haven’t even tried it yet?”

“I just—“

Daehyun’s words are silenced with Youngjae’s mouth.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

so... i can't write physical intimacy lol

i'm sorry ;A; i tried

for hours i tried to get it out right but it wouldn't work ;AAAAAAAAA;

maybe someday i'll be able to write out my ual fustrations but for now i'll leave you this very open-ended drabble