Missing You

Missing You

 

Hello Again Readers!!!

I’m back with another MyungYeol oneshot story, this one would be a slightly angsty, and..for other who expect some here, well I should say sorry because there’s no in this story. I’m so sorry everyone! >,<

Anyway, I write this while I’m listening to Sunggyu ‘s Solo @Second Invasion: Missing You. Maybe you guys could listen to it while reading this story, I actually want to give the video link, but I don’t know how to! I’m sorry everyone~

Okay I would stop blabbering now, so ENJOY!! Don’t forget to comment+subscribe+correct me, k? I LOVE YOU GUYS~

 

---

 

Myungsoo POV

 

I sat under a tree, under our  tree. We used to be sat here everyday, letting our stressed mind go as the wind pass trhough us. How much I miss sat here with him.

Sungyeol-ah, what are you doing right now? Why did you leave me alone here? Did you miss me? Did you sleep well wherever you are? I..I miss you so much, Yeol..’. Silence. ‘I hope you hear me, Yeol. I really missed you.’

 

----Flashback----

 

I just came home to the apartment we share after I bought food for us.

“Yeol-ah, where are you? Come here, I bought something for us. You must be hungry, right?”

No answer.

“Yeol?”

Still no answer.

I check our room. Nothing. There’s no sign of Sungyeol, ‘Where is that kid?’. I continued check our apartment, I search in kitchen, nothing. I search in bathroom, nothing. I search in every corner in our apartment, still nothing. Until when I back to our room, I found a letter. It’s from Sungyeol.

 

Dear My Lovely, Myungsoo

Hi Myungsoo, I’m sorry I behave like this all of sudden, but please believe me, I leave you not because I hate you, or try to run away from you. No, I would never do something like that to you.

It’s just there’s something that make us can’t to be together, and I cannot against it even if I want to. I’m so sorry for ruining our relationship, Myungsoo-ah, but I have to go, don’t you worry about me, okay? I’ll be fine, I hope so do you. Maybe I’ll disappear from your live forever. Once again, I am really sorry, honey. Pplease take care of your self. Eat well, sleep well, and don’t think about me anymore, okay? Just, please forget me. When you read this letter, I probably would have gone to a place far away from you.

But you must know one thing for sure, Myungsoo.

I..I love you, I love you with all of my heart.

 

With sincere love,

Sungyeol

 

“Yeol-ah..why? Why did you do this to me? You’re so cruel, Sungyeol. How could you?!!” I said as tears start flowing from my eyes non-stop for the next few months.

 

----End Of Flashback----

 

Starting from that day he left me, I always think of him. Every night I pray for him to comeback to me as soon as possible, I confince myself that this is all was just a dream, a really bad dream. And when this dream end, I would wake up with Sungyeol beside me, welcoming my morning with his sweet  innocent face and smile. I kept telling that to myself before I fall a sleep. Now, I cry or sometimes I breath the scent of him in our bed, that we used to be shared until I was sent to a dreamland. It’s really amazing how his coffee-like scent was still stayed in our bed after 3 years or more.I kept seeing him in my dream, smiling at me sweetly and innocently. Just like he used to smile at me. He kept telling me to wait for him. And when I try to talk to him, or just simply touch him, he would disappeared just like that into thin air.

In the next morning, I would always find myself crying when I slept. I know that because I would always find a dry tears at my cheek. It ‘s really hurt to keep like this every single day. It’s really hurt to remember how could he easily left me like that. Doesn’t he like what we used to share every day? Our kisses, our touches, our sweet whispered thing to each other.. What am I to him? Doesn’t he loved me like how I loved him?

I tried to have a date with other people, woman and man. It’s not that I didn’t have any interest in them, it’s just that they don’t have something that make me feel different, like how I feel when I was with Sungyeol. Sometime I would think that maybe he used a spell to me, until I can’t even look at anyone else or date anyone else.

 

----Few Days Later----

 

I prepared myself to go to our tree again today. I always feel so happy when I thought anything that has to do with him. Even mhen sometimes it would hurt so much too. It’s funny actually how your lover would affect you so much, wether it means a happiness or sadness to you. I smiled bitterly when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I has change so much this few years, I didn’t eat properly anymore, I didn’t sleep properly anymore, I hadn’t laugh anymore, and I didn’t even smile anymore. I don’t even know who is this anymore, tch.

When I was about to arrived to our tree, I sense something different from the usual day. Somehow I felt his present right now. I can tell that he is near me right now.

I continued my walk until I finally see a person sat under the tree. I could tell that his figure was somehow felt really familiar to me even from such a distance. When I arrived there, I was surprise to see that person turn his face to me. He smiled and spoke to me while I still stand there in stunned.

“Hey, Myungsoo, it’s been a long time” He said while smiling to me.

I felt something wet touching my cheek, it was my tears. I don’t even know that I was crying. He, Sungyeol, approach me.

“Shh, don’t cry Myungsoo, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry, Myungsoo-ah..” He said as he hugged me.

When I was not stunned anymore, and my mind has comeback to it’s normal state, I managed to say something.

“H-hyung.. How-why are you here? W-what are you doing h-here?”

“I’m sorry Myungsoo, because I didn’t tell you this earlier, but I left you because I have to engaged with someone that my dad told me too. I didn’t even love her, but you know my dad. I can’t fight him, but my love for you was stronger than my scared for him. So I dared myself to fight against his will, and here I am. I love you, Myungsoo, only you. And I can only love you..”

He told me all about his reason to left me.

“Hyung, I-I…”

“I know, I miss you to. Always missing you.” He finished my sentence as he could read my mind.

I didn’t know what to say anymore  because I was stunned by his lovely voice that I dad missed so much these few years. I stay still ike that until I felt something soft against me. It was him. He hugged me while crying. With tears of joy or happiness. Soon I was crying with him too.

“Yeol-ah.. I love you too.”

 

---

 

The End!

So guys, what do you think about this story? Please, leave your comments in box bellow, k? I would really loved to see what’s your opinion for this story. Comments and corrects are LOVED!