I'm yours. ♥

Supposed to be Happy Ending ♥ [Four shot]

 

"So whose concert is it again?" Hyoyeon who is sitting in the back sit asked again. She felt that something isn't right so she keeps on asking the girls. Who knows if these girls are up to something. 
 
 Seohyun pressed her lips together after applying a lip bulm. "Unnie, that's your 16th time asking that since we got here."  Seohyun marked, while Tiffany at the back who is beside Hyoyeon nods her head. "And you're just going to get the same answer so don't even bother asking again."
 
Hyoyeon gave up. She leaned her head on the seat but the car stopped. "We're here!" Tiffany exclaimed while looking at the big building in front of them. The structure looks old but still beautiful. They all got out of the car with excitement filling them. They entered the building while chattering at each other, when an old man in tuxedo lead them to the auditorium. Hyoyeon and the girls followed him and the rest of the crowd too.
 
= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v
 
"I suddenly feel nervous." Hyoyeon whispered to the girls. They were already sitting close to the stage. Tiffany pulled out her phone and texted someone.
 
"What unnie? I can't hear you!" Seohyun shouted in reply because the crowd was very noisy. 
 
"She said she feel nervous." Tiffany whispered to Seohyun. 
 
Before Seohyun could say anything, the lights went out.
 
 "Is it brown out?" 
 
"Babo, it's part of the show."
 
"Right."
 
Loud music started playing which made the crowd went wild. A girl in white started the show with her beautiful ballet. Hyoyeon looked at her carefully, nudging Tiffany's side. "Isn't that Jessica Jung from Hyuk's dance school?" She asked, making the other girl nervous. "A-Ah, what a coincidence huh?" Tiffany stammered.
 
"And isn't that... Donghae oppa?" She pointed from her seat. Seohyun was busy taking pictures, not even bothering to help Tiffany make excuses. "Y-yeah.." Tiffany shortly replied.
 
Not long after, someone Hyoyeon didn't expect to see came out from the backstage. The guy was surprisingly wearing plaid polo shirt and a jacket. The fan girls started screaming loud when Eunhyuk sit in the middle of the stage while holding a mic.
 
"Wow. I didn't know Eunhyuk oppa's so popular." Seohyun said from her seat. Hyoyeon tilted her head and shot her a glare.
 
 "So you guys knew about this?" She coldly asked. 
 
The girls looked at each other and laughed nervously. Their nervousness was evident which made Hyoyeon's eyes looks fiery. An acoustic guitar started playing making them stop their debate.  
 
"Wait, i know this song." Hyoyeon looked at the stage to see Eunhyuk playing with the mic. 
 
"I love this song!" Tiffany and Seohyun said in unison. Hyoyeon had her eyes glued at Eunhyuk who started singing, "I'm yours."
 
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
 
Girls started screaming his name including Tiffany and Seohyun. "He looks so cool on stage." Hyoyeon thought while enjoying his voice. 
 
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
 
"Why would he sing this song anyway? I mean.. this is our theme song." Hyoyeon mumbled to herself only enough for Tiffany to hear. "That's the point. This is your theme song and he's singing it for you." Tiffany knocked her head gently, showing her eyes smile.
 
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
 
Eunhyuk climbed down the stage, his eyes are rolling around as if he was looking for someone. Seohyun and Tiffany noticed this so they stand up then started screaming and waving their hands around. "Eunhyuk oppa! We're here!" 
 
Hyoyeon was confuse with what's happening so she kept quiet. She stared at Eunhyuk who's smile reaches from ear-to-ear. Eunhyuk jogged to them, continuing to sing the song. 
 
[Hyoyeon's POV]
 
I could see him running to me. The spot light me and to Eunhyuk who is right in front of me. He pulled my hand before i could say anything. My best friends screamed hard as we ran to the stage and make me sit down to the chair he's sitting on earlier.
 
"This.. this is the girl I love." Eunhyuk pointed at me which made the crowd in awe. I blushed so hard that maybe I could look a tomato right now. Eunhyuk turned to me, putting his arms over my shoulders. 
 
"It was our first anniversary last Wednesday. And I was planning to propose to her."The background music for I'm yours is still playing while he's talking. I blinked my eyes several times, trying to register his words to my stupid brain.
 
"But, I screwed up unfortunately." The crowd was quiet, listening to Eunhyuk's story as he continue. "Telling her that we should break up and to make her stop being my girlfriend. But that's not it. Hyo didn't let me finish because she was too hurt i guess."
 
"Why did you say that you should break up in the first place?" A girl in the crowd shouted.
 
"Because I'm planning on making her my wife." Eunhyuk turned my blushing face to him and before I knew it, our lips were already touching each other. 
 
Eunhyuk pulled away and kneeled down in front of me. He grabbed a tiny box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring inside. "Kim Hyoyeon, I'm sorry for hurting you. It wasn't my intention but all I wanted is for you to be mine. So I'm asking you in front of this crowd, for you to be my wife. Hyo will you marry me?"
 
I bit my lower lip while looking at the crowd. They started cheering, "Marry him! Marry him!" I could even see Tiffany and Seohyun from down here. I turned my attention back to Eunhyuk who's doing puppy eyes, I chuckled. "Of course, I'd be your wife." I throwed myself to him and gave him a hug. Eunhyuk carried me and twirled me around. "Yes! You're mine again!"
 
Everyone started cheering and clapped their hands. It was the greatest day of my life. 
 
= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v
 
"Eomma! Tell me your love story with appa again." My five year daughter, Lee Miyoung, tugged my shirt while i was cooking breakfast. 
 
"Baby, not now. Eomma's cooking breakfast so just ask your appa." I said while waiting for the egg to finish. Miyoung run across the kitchen and hop to his appa's lap. 
 
"Appa appa! Tell me your love story with eomma, please?" Miyoung begged, doing her puppy eyes. Eunhyuk laughed  at his daughter's childishness. 
 
"Didn't we already told you that story a thousand times already?" Eunhyuk said while he Miyoung's hair. "But.." 
 
Ding dong. Ding dong.
 
"Wait, i'm just going to open the door." Eunhyuk put Miyoung to the side, leaving her pouting with her arms crossed. 
 
After a few minutes, I could hear chattering girls from the kitchen. I turned off the stove and placed the plate on the table. I peek slightly to see who it was and to my surprise, it's Tiffany and Seohyun.
 
"You guys.." I said, hanging my apron on the chair. "What are you doing here?" I raised an eye brow while looking at the grocery bags they're carrying. 
 
"Don't get me wrong. I'm just visiting my twin sister." Tiffany walked to Miyoung and pulled out a barbie doll for her. "Oh! Thanks Aunt Tiff!" Miyoung gave her a hug. 
 
"What twin sister is she talking about? Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chuckled while helping Seohyun place the grocery bags in the kitchen. 
 
"You named her Miyoung after all, unnie." Seohyun chuckled before sitting on the chair across the table.
 
"So what are you guys up to?" Seohyun asked, watching the couple pour some milk for her.
 
"Miyoung's been addicted to our love story lately." Hyoyeon laughed, giving her milk to drink. "Really? And what do you say?" Seohyun take a sip on her milk.
 
"We try to avoid the topic if possible."
 
"But she just keep on remembering it." Hyoyeon continued, lying her head on the table.
 
"Speaking of love story.. Look at what Tiffany's doing." Eunhyuk sit on the table listening to the so-called twin sister's conversation. Hyoyeon and Seohyun did the same.
 
"So appa and eomma didn't marry right away?" Miyoung asked innocently while her new doll's hair. 
 
"Yeah, because Aunt Tiffany didn't let them." She smiled in triumph.
 
"But.. why?" Miyoung pouted while looking at her.
 
"Because they have debt to pay. No actually, only your appa. Even until now he hasn't pay me yet." Tiffany narrowed her eyes on their wedding photo while scoffing. 
 
"How much was appa's debt to you anyway, Aunt Tiffany?"
 
Tiffany leaned in close to Miyoung then whispered which made little Miyoung gasped. 
 
"T-That much?!" 
 
Hyoyeon banged the door open, startling the twins. "Okay, that's enough for today!" She pulled Miyoung away from Tiffany and shot her a glare. 
 
"Yah! What are you saying to my innocent baby?" She shouted but Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders as if she know nothing.
 
"Hold my baby!" Hyoyeon pushed Miyoung to Eunhyuk without taking her eyes off of Tiffany.
 
"This isn't good.." Tiffany mumbled to herself and starts to run around the house with Hyoyeon chasing her. 
 
"Ah~  And so, the story ends with this." Seohyun put the camera in front of her face then smiles. Eunhyuk and Miyoung joined her then bows. "Gomawo for reading!"