Your Lips on Mine

Your Lips on Mine

 

It was a few days away from Key and Jonghyun’s anniversary. However, unlike the other times, Key had no idea what to give to his boyfriend. He wanted this gift to be special and something Jonghyun would always love and remember. While he was thinking about possible gifts, Onew walked into the room and quietly asked, “What are you doing still awake?”

 

Key turned and whispered, “I don’t know what to give Jjong for our anniversary.”

 

Onew smiled, “You can think about that later. Go to sleep, Key. It’s late and we have rehearsal tomorrow morning.”

 

Key sighed and nodded. Maybe he could dream up the perfect gift.


 

The next morning, Key woke up with a headache. Putting a hand to his temple, he walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Key headed for the kitchen afterward and started to make breakfast for everyone.  As he was placing the food onto five separate plates, the other members started to make their way to the dining table. After breakfast was finished and the dishes were done, they all gathered their things and exited the dorm. The day passed by normally and everyone had fallen asleep early that night.


 

Taemin woke up the next morning to his alarm clock. He found that unusual as he would usually wake up from the smell of Key’s cooking or Key umma would wake him. Looking over at Key’s bed, the dancer found Key still asleep. Getting out of his bed and heading to Key’s, Taemin knelt down and gently shook his umma. Getting no response, Taemin noticed Key was sweating a lot. Placing his hand on Key’s forehead, Taemin gasped and immediately rushed over to Onew hyung’s bed. Shaking his hyung awake, Taemin said, “Onew hyung! Key umma is sick!”


 

Key had been told to stay home and rest for the remainder of the day. Jonghyun had volunteered to stay behind as well since his only schedule was to appear on a radio show with the rest of the members. Their manager had agreed, and Jonghyun would take care of Key while everyone was at their schedules.

 

Jonghyun had made Key some chicken soup and brought it to his room along with some medicine. Key had smiled and thanked him. Afterward, the two of them had just talked about anything and everything. Around three in the afternoon, Key could no longer keep his eyes open. Jonghyun had sat on the floor next to Key’s bed and sang him to sleep. Even after the rapper had fallen asleep, Jonghyun stayed where he was and watched his boyfriend sleep. Eventually, Jonghyun had fallen into the land of dreams as well.


 

When Jonghyun woke up, it was nine at night. A blanket had been placed around him and he could tell from the noise outside that the other members were home. When he turned to face Key, Jonghyun saw that he was already awake. In fact, the rapper was sitting up and smiling as he stared at something in his hands.

 

“What’s that?” Jonghyun asked.

 

Key looked up at his boyfriend and smiled, “Something Onew hyung gave me.”

 

Jonghyun sat down next to Key and leaned over to see what Onew had given him. He smiled as he realized it was a picture frame with three pictures. One picture was of Jonghyun. He was photographed sleeping next to Key’s bed. The second picture was of Key sleeping on his bed. The last picture was taken from a further distance as it showed both Jonghyun and Key, peacefully asleep. Jonghyun knew Onew must have taken this a few hours ago.

 

“I was worried about what to give you for our anniversary tomorrow. I got sick today so I didn’t have time to go and buy you something. Onew hyung gave me this and told me I could give this to you,” Key explained.

 

Jonghyun smiled and told Key he needed to get something from his room. Key stared at Jonghyun in curiosity when he walked back in with a small bag. Handing the bag to Key, Jonghyun smiled and said, “I was planning on giving this to you tomorrow, but I think now is a better time.”

 

Reaching into the bag, Key pulled out a folding picture frame. The outer frame was rectangular while the picture was held in a heart-shaped frame. Key unfolded the frame and saw that the heart connected. On one side of the heart was Jonghyun and on the other was Key. Key set the frame down and looked up at Jonghyun.

 

“Thank you. I love it,” he said.

 

Jonghyun smiled before a cheesy grin appeared on his face, “You know all I really need is you.”

 

Key laughed, “That’s so cheesy.”

 

Suddenly, Jonghyun crawled onto Key bed and trapped him against the wall.

 

“Oh really? Then how about this?” he asked before connecting his lips with Key’s.

 

“All I need is your lips on mine.”


 

Hello! :D I hope everyone enjoyed that short one-shot^^ The idea came to me while I was watching a movie haha. This is longer than I thought it would be though… The only thing I want to change is the fact that Minho isn’t in the story T-T Maybe I should have added a little 2min ;D

 

Anyway, I hope you all liked this^^

 

I can’t believe school starts so soon. This break is WAY too short :[ (…and I have a ton of hw left ><;)