Bonding Quite Nicely

A Burning Fire Needs A Breeze

 

It was about 8:05 and I was becoming anxious to go out and see Junhyung. I was somewhat worried that Doojoon or Gikwang would find me first and not Junhyung, but I had to be brave. Hopefully Junhyung would be there and everything would be fine. There wouldn't be any problems and we would hang out for a while before one of us had to go.. I was hoping that was what I had in store and not having to run for my life again. I had a plan. I would leave when Yoseob and Dongwoon leave to take their shower, they showered together so they would both be gone for a while. Nothing was going on between the two, they were best friends and neither male was uncomfortable with his body so they didn't care much. I on the other hand am extremely self-conscious. I would NEVER let those babos see my body . EVER. No one besides my mother has seen me and I intend to keep it that way for now. I'm obviously a secretive person.. I think I need to open up more to other people, I'm afraid eventually it's going to come back and bite me in the if I'm not careful. All these secrets and lies are starting to bother me. I don't like lying to my friends, it's beginning to make me sick to my stomach.
 
Right now I was laying on my stomach on top of my bed. I was relaxed and very comfortable but I knew I had to get ready to go soon since I could tell Yoseob and Dongwoon were about to shower. Yoseob was sitting on his bed messing around with his fluffy pillow and Dongwoon was reading a book quietly to himself. Both looked very bored. "Hyunseung? Can we do something?"
I raise my eyebrow, "Like what?"
"Go outside and play?
"Aiishhhh, Yoseobie, it's getting late." even though Yoseob was extremely bothersome at times, I still used endearing nicknames for him and Dongwoon.
"But..-"
"No Yoseob, it's already dark out and you haven't even showered yet. You and Dongwoon are dirty, go clean yourselves." I interrupted as I looked from Yoseob to Dongwoon, who then looked up from his book.
"Come Yoseob, we should shower. Hyunseung still needs to and we can't shower too late." Dongwoon got up from his bed, walking to the bathroom. With a sigh, Yoseob got up and followed Dongwoon, feeling defeated.
"Dont worry Yoseob. We can all play together tomorrow, I promise." I said, trying to cheer him up. I knew that it worked when I saw the huge bright grin spread instantly on Yoseob's face.
"Okay!" he chirped happily before Dongwoon closed the bathroom door after they were both inside. I can't help but smile and shake my head. Silly babos. Yoseob was so naïve and Dongwoon wasn't very observant so neither had any idea of what I actually knew or did. Haha. With a happy smile, glad that I was successful and my plan worked, yet again, I climb off my bed before moving to get my shoes and leave the cabin.
 
I slowly opened the door as quietly as I could, not wanting to alert Yoseob, Dongwoon, or anyone else in my tribe. This was too easy, sneaking out was actually becoming enjoyable and not fearful like it had been. I turn and quietly close the door all the way before stepping off the porch and dashing silently out into the forest which I was beginning to get used to since I was going through it almost every night. Everything was becoming familiar and that was excellent.
 
"Junhyung..." I half whisper and half call out, not wanting either tribe to hear me. I stayed quiet as I took small steps towards the wall with plans to climb over it, hopefully without killing myself this time or making too much noise. With a confident nod to myself, I grab into the wall and hoist myself up. I skillfully swing my legs over before hopping to the ground, now in Fire Tribe land. Okay, the landing wasn't perfect, my ankle hurt some but other than that, I was rather pleased with myself for somewhat mastering the wall climb. After a moment of letting my eyes adjust, I look around the dark forest, hoping I'd see the familiar face of Junhyung and not Doojoon or Gikwang's. "Junhyung?" I whisper out again. After a few moments of waiting, I was about to turn around and leave until I heard something.
"Hyunseung?" the voice paused. "Do you hear me?"
I turn and look around, seeing someone walking towards me. I was beginning to worry that whoever it was couldn't see me and I guessed right when I was bumped into.
"Aiiish!" I hiss out. "Junhyung? Watch where your going!" I bonk Junhyung lightly on the head in a playful scolding manner.
"Wow Hyunseung," Junhyung chuckled quietly. "Thanks for hitting me." I could see him rub his head where I had hit him and it appeared that he was fixing his hair as well. Pshhh, as if anyone would see his hair. It was nearly pitch black out here.
"Did you just fix your hair?
"No.." I could tell he was lying.
"Dont lie to me.
"I wasn't.
"Junhyung." I put a hand on my hip. 
"Fine, yes I did."
"Why?
"I don't like my hair messed up. Aiishhhh, why does this matter? I don't want to argue with you."
"Sorry.
"Why are you sorry?
"Omo, you are so confusing to me." I poke his shoulder before looking around.
 
"We can sit if you'd like, I'm not going to risk taking you to my village right now, especially with Doojoon and Gikwang like they are now."
"Okay," I sit down and I faintly see Junhyung sit down on the ground as well across from me. "Whataya mean?
"Hmm?
"What's wrong with your friends?
"Well, ever since their confrontation with you, they've been on their toes. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to sneak out and leave them.
"How'd you do it then?
"My secret plan.
Hmmm, we both seem to have at least one thing in common. We both have secrets kept from our friends as well. "Tell me~" I wanted to know what the other genius did to escape.
"It's nothing special."
"I don't care, I just want to know.
"Well if you must know. I waited for them to fall asleep."
At hearing this, I can't help but smile to myself, laughing internally. "That's all?"
"Hey, you wanted to know." I hear Junhyung chuckle and I quietly laugh as well. Even though Junhyung was a firey hot head who I enjoyed arguing with, this bonding time was rather nice too. He was surprisingly normal to talk to and unlike Yoseob, he wasn't too annoying..
 
"What would they do if they catch us?"
"If who catches us?"
"Anyone. What if someone finds out? We'd get in trouble and for me, the punishment for hanging out with a member from another tribe is death. I'm risking my life by talking to you."
"Same here, but it's not either of our faults.. Well, it is, but they can't stop us from being curious."
"I'm so curious, yeah~" I smile.
"Me too. Our curiosity made us form this odd friendship." Junhyung said, chuckling again. "This is really messed up, but I like talking to you."
I look over to Junhyung, nodding in agreement. "I like talking to you as well. It's refreshing to talk to someone smart when your stuck with someone like Yoseob all day."
"You really hate Yoseob don't you?"
"No, I don't hate him.
"Then you don't like him that much?"
"No, not that either. Honestly, I love him and Dongwoon with all my heart."
"You guys are like brothers?
"Yes, we're all very close. What about you and your friends?"
"Gikwang and Doojoon are my best friends, same as you though, more like brothers. We do everything together but ever since I met you I've been keeping secrets from them."
"I'm hiding so much from Yoseob and Dongwoon. It's starting to bother me."
"Try not to let it get to you, okay?"
"I'll try."
"Good." Junhyung reaches over and I feel his hand ruffle my hair as a friendly and playful gesture. I laugh and swat his hand away. "Stop it," I smile. I was about to say something else until I hear someone call for Junhyung.
 
"JUNHYUNG!
"Junhyung? Are you out here?
My eyes widen. Doojoon and Gikwang. 
"Oh god." I hear Junhyung mutter. We both turn and see the darkness of his tribe light up and I can clearly see Doojoon and Gikwang standing at their cabin, looking around with fire hovering over their fists, being used as lanterns. "You gotta get out of here, now."
"I can't climb over the wall that quick and quietly Junhyung.." I whisper back. I'm beginning to get nervous. This is really scary. I glance over at the other males and I freeze, seeing Gikwang and Doojoon looking straight in our direction. My heart leaps into my throat. I'm screwed. So screwed.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Oh my gosh I am loving this story! XD Endless possibilities and ideas! I hope you guys are liking it too.. o3o   I hope you all caught the SHINee Sherlock reference... If you didn;t, go back and read what they say carefully! XD Hyunseung says it.   I will add another new chapter tonight so stay tuned! Thanks for reading and subscribing! I love you all! Saranghae~ <3 <3 <3 
- SuperCatma