ShortTime To Love

ShOrTtiMe To LoVe

 Ai rub her nose."Ahh..i'm gonna..Hachoooom!!!!"She quickly take a tissue and covered her nose.She went into her room and locked the door.

"This is the time...ohohohohoh.."She giggles and went to a table which her lappy were put there."Open the facebook!!yeah!!"She shout.

She types "Facebook" in Google and klik at the "Search" button.As she log in.."Lots of notification!!"She smiled.

She klik at each notification and look at comments by her online friends.

She tapped her keyboard as to reply the comments and smiled alone.Then she slapped her both cheeks."What's wrong with me..?Smiling like crazy.."

"Still not sleeping yet..?"Her mother shout and knock the door."Not yet..mom.."Ai answered.

Her eyes were looking at the computer screen.Checking each notification.

"How about your work tomorrow..?Your body will be weak if you stayed awake for the whole night.."Her mother say slowly.

"It's okay because i got holiday for tomorrow.."Ai shout.

Her mother went to bed with her little sister.

 "Ah!!Yuu-chan!!!~~~"Ai shout when she saw pictures of Nakajima Yuto,one of the member from an idol group,Hey!Say!JUMP.Yuto

"I really hope to meet him someday..however it takes..at least i was hoping for teleportation power!!!So i can spend my holiday by stalking Yuu-chan..ohohohoh.."Ai bite her fingers.

Suddenly Ai saw "You will have unknown power when you wake up.." were post on her timeline.

She was shocked to see there were no name on the post.

 "Unknown power when i wake up..?But..i'm not sleeping.." Ai was weird with the post.She quickly delete it."Nonsense.."She sigh.Suddenly her lappy turn off.."What's wrong with you..?!!"

She tried to open the laptop again but fail.Then,suddenly she saw something on the room corner.It's black hole and it's became bigger and more bigger.

 Suddenly she fall into the black hole when suddenly the black hole  her in."Aaaaaahh!!!!!!!!"

"Huh..huh..What was that..?"Ai opened her eyes.She was on her bed."Nightmare..?"

She wake up from the bed and went to the bathroom as she sweat a lot.She washed her face."What a nightmare..Unknown power..?"She sigh.

She glared at a table clock."It's 4.a.m.."She lay on her bed and sleep again.

 

IN THE MORNING(8 a.m):-

"Ain..~~~Wake up..."Her mother knock the door.Ai quickly wake up,tidy her room and clean herself before going for breakfast.

"Yes mom.."She went out from her room.Her father smiled as she walk toward the dining table.

"Good morning dear..."Her father gave a morning kiss to her forehead.

"Morning dad.."She says slowly and rub her forehead."Onee-chan,may i eat this..?"

Her little brother asked,pointing toward a chocolate bread she was holding.

She was thinking about the weird dream."Onee-chan!"

Her brother shout."Aren't you are going to work..?"Her mother asked.

"No..i got my holiday for a week..."She answered and gave the bread to her brother.

"A week..?"Her mother asked.Ai nodded.After eating,she went out from the house.

(She asked her parents permission to stayed at her friend's house for the week and they allow her.)

As she went out from the house."Aaaaaa!!!!"Again,a black hole  her in.

"Where am i..?"She asked herself when her eyes caught an unknown room.

"Who's room is this..?"She looked around her.Suddenly she heard someone in the bathroom.

She went hiding behind a sofa near her.She saw someone get out from the bathroom with his body half .

Ai quickly covered her eyes from looking at the person.

"Warghh!!!!Dare ka omae..?!!!!"The person shout.

Ai was shocked.The person take a near look at Ai."You are not Japanese people..?"He asked.

Ai nodded  with her eyes were looking at the ground.."How do you get in here..?"the person asked.

"Wakaranai.."Ai answered.She take a look a the person's face."Yuto..?!!!!"She shout.Suddenly she faint and fell on to the sofa.

                                                                                                 *******************************************************************

"Yokatta it's just a dream..i meet Yuto-kun..?"She hold her forehead an laugh.

She was sleeping on a long sofa."So..you are awake now.."

Ai was shocked and jumped from the sofa as she heard a man voice.She quickly tried to find her glasses as her sight were blurred.

Her hand crawl all over the floor.Yuto put the glasses near her before she finally grab it and wear it properly.

As she focus on her right side,she saw Yuto was sitting on a sofa near her."I'm not dreaming right..?"

Ai pinch her both cheeks an slapped it a few times as she don't really believe what just happen to her.

Yuto glared at her with a small smiled on his face.

"Okay..i don't really understand how you get in my house..Are you a witch or something..?"Yuto asked."No i'm not a witch!!as for me too..i don't know how i get in here..seriously.."Ai answered.

"Forget about it..what's your name..?"Yuto asked.He look at Ai quietly."Ain.."Ai answered slowly."A..?What..?"asked Yuto again.

He went nearer to Ai."I know it's hard for a japanese say my name..so just call me Ai-chan.."Ai answered.

She was shocked to see Yuto's face was near to her.

"Okay..Ai-chan..where are you from..?"Yuto asked."Malaysia...wait a minute..So..am i in Japan right now..?"Ai asked and pull Yuto's hand.

Yuto nodded  with a smirk smile on his face.

"Honestly..I have this weird dream that says that i will get unknown power when i wake up.."Ai say while letting go Yuto's hand slowly.

Yuto make a "What..?" face."And....the power might be teleportation to other places..?"Yuto lift his eyebrow.

"Teleportation!!I was hoping i got this power..!"Ai whispered.

"I don't know...Malaysia is far away from Japan..how i gonna go back..?"Ai says slowly.

"I don't know either..can't you just closed your eyes and "Poof!"you are back..?"Yuto asked.Ai lift her shoulders up.

"Ano..Ai-chan..do you know me..?"Yuto asked.He went to his table and takes a glass of warm milk on the table and give it to Ai.

"Un..You are Nakajima Yuto..one of the Hey!Say!JUMP member ne..?"Ai nodded and sip the milk slowly.

"You loved playing drums,often play in concerts..loved to eat..especially meat..love you brother so much.."

She stop for a while,sipping the milk again and then continue."Type of girl that you like is smaller than you,wearing glasses..-"

Her words was stopped by Yuto's palm.

"Okay..i heard enough..so..you are my fans..?"Yuto asked."Not really..~"Ai answered while making a poker face.

"Ehh..?But you know lots about me.."Yuto was curious.He looked deeply in Ai's eyes.Then Ai started to laugh when she look at Yuto's curious eyes .

"Ahahahaa..you got me.."Ai smiled.Yuto was stunned a while.

"Urmm..maybe for a few days,you can sleep in my house..i mean until you found the way back home.."Yuto smiled.

Ai smiled wide and nodded.

"Finally i meet Yuto-kun in front of my own eyes..!!"Ai shout and pinch Yuto's cheeks."Who is that..?"Suddenly Yuto heard his mom's voice.

"Yabai!!That's my mom,hurry up!!Hide!!"Yuto said and pull Ai's hand."Ehh..??"Ai was puzzled.

"Hurry!!!I didn't tell them about you yet!"Yuto push her on his bed and hide her under his blanket.He went into the blanket too.

"Kaa-chan..what's wrong..?"Yuto asked as his mother opened the door.He pretend to read a book.

"I heard girl's voice..maybe i'm just tired.."His mother smile.

"Un..go and get a rest.."Yuto smiled as his mother kiss his forehead."Oyasumi.."his mother says slowly and close the door quietly.

"Oyasumi.."Yuto says happily.He pull the blanket off and he laugh slowly.

"She asleep..?"Yuto takes Ai's glasses off.He touch Ai's cheeks.

His finger goes to Ai's nose and lips.He stare at it for a few minutes.Then,he slapped his both cheeks.

"Huh!!Don't you ever think of kissing her!!" (!!XD)Yuto whispered.

He put the blanket back on Ai.He kissed Ai's forehead.Then he hold his mouth.

"What i just do..?"

 

THE NEXT DAY(Day Two):-

"Uhh..i'm still here..?"Ai wake up from the bed.She was alone in the room."Where is Yuto..?"Ai says slowly.

She looked all over the room.Suddenly Yuto went walking into the room with his hand holding a glass of hot chocolate and sandwiches.

"Gyuuu..~~~" (The sounds of Ai's stomach XD)

Yuto looked straight at Ai before laughing.Ai hold her stomach with her face blushing to her ears.

"Hungry..?"Yuto asked.He still can't stop laughing.

"Shut up!!"Ai push Yuto and takes the sandwiches away.She eat it slowly.

Yuto sit beside Ai and gave the hot chocolate to her.

Ai takes and sip it."Arigatou...i'm starving.."Ai smiled happily."So what should we do next..?"Yuto asked.Ai lift her shoulder up.

"Can i kiss you..?"Yuto asked and smiling.(!XD)"Wha..?"Ai blinked a few times.Yuto went holding Ai's shoulder.

"Pap!!!"Ai hold Yuto's cheeks from getting nearer to her.

Then,she went towards the window and went outside,to the varanda."Oii..!!You wanted to jump..?This is second floor..!!"Yuto asked.

Ai looked at him with "Yes" face.Yuto quickly pull Ai's hand."Are you crazy..?!!"Yuto shout.Ai was silent.

"....If..you..don't want me to ki..kiss you,just tell me..don't ever do such stupid things.."Yuto says slowly as he saw Ai was silent.

"Baka Yuto!!!!"Ai shout.

"!!Don't ever do such thing to me when you have no feeling towards me!!"Ai shout and went to the bathroom.

Yuto tried to open the door but it's locked."Ai-chan...i'm so sorry.."Yuto says slowly.He feels guilty."I wanna go back.."Ai sobbed.

"Ai-chan..i needed to go for work now..i have lots of performance to do..but,i will be back after finishing my work.."Yuto says slowly.

She still sobbing.After she heard the door closed,she opened the bathroom's door."He is gone now..what should i do next..?"

                                                                   ***************************************************************************************

"Ahhh..~~~I'm bored..."Ai sighed.She lay on the bed and glared at Yuto's closet.

"I hope Yuto wouldn't be mad at me when he saw i wear this.."

She was wearing Yuto's long sleeves t-shirt with her short pants as she went for a bath.

Ai wake up and went towards the door.As she opened it,she walked downstairs after closing the door quietly."No one are here..?"

Ai whispered as she look all over the kitchen."Raiya,don't disturb me..i'm tired.."Ai quickly hide behide a wall.She saw Raiya,Yuto's little brother.

"Ahh..Raiya is cute too like his brother..."Ai giggles while bitting her fingers.Yuto turned his head towards Ai who was hiding.

Ai notice it and quickly run upstairs and went into the room.

As she closed the door,she tiptoed slowly and went on bed before covering herself with blankets.

Then,she heard cracked sound and she knows it's Yuto who open the door.

"Ai-chan..are you asleep..?"Yuto asked while pulling the blanket off.

Ai look at Yuto with a smile.Suddenly,"AAA-"Yuto quickly shut Ai's mouth as he notice that Ai was going to scream loud.

"Hey..don't shout..it's just a mask.."Yuto giggles.He started to laugh.Ai slapped Yuto's back and grab the blanket back on her.

-Ai wanted to scream because she saw Yuto was wearing a scary ghost mask on his face.-(Bad Yuto XD)

"Knock!Knock!"Yuto looked towards the door."Yes..?"Yuto ask."Nii-chan,i heard screaming..."It's Raiya when the door was opened.

"Ohh..it's nothing really..."I was watching horror drama on tv.."Yuto pointed to a tv infront his bed.Raiya nodded his head.

"Ahh..souka...umm..oyasumi nii-chan.."Raiya kissed Yuto's cheeks and went closing the door.

"Na,Ai-chan...are you mad at me..?"He say while pulling the blanket off again.Then he smiled.

"Easily fall asleep eh..?"He takes her glasses off and hold Ai's long hair before kissed it."Oyasumi.."

THE NEXT DAY(Day Three):-

*In The Morning*

"Uhh..."Ai rubbed her itchy eyes.She feel something heavy on her chest and body.

As she turned to her left side,her face was so close with Yuto's face.

Ai was shocked.She wanted to wake up but Yuto's hand and leg was hugging her tight and it's heavy.

Suddenly Yuto's hand pulled her towards his chest and hug her tight.

"Erk!...."Ai tried to get out so hard but fail.She such small girl,unable to get away.

Yuto's face was so near to her as his lips too.Ai closed her eyes when Yuto's lips touch her lips.Her heart goes "Doki!Doki!" suddenly.

Her hand was unable to hold the kiss because it was holded by Yuto's hand."Oii..Yuto..it's hurt.."Ai tried to push him away.

This time she succeed because Yuto finally let her go(But Yuto is still sleeping).

She tiptoed before running into the bathroom and wash her lips with warm water.

"Damn it!"Ai scream in her heart as she look at the mirror.She rubbed her lips again and pouted.

Suddenly she saw Yuto was at the bathroom door,yawning while straightening his both arm.

Yuto saw Ai was rubbing her lips and asked,"What's wrong..?"

Ai was silent and went brushing her teeth."That's my toothbrush.."Yuto say while smiling at her.Ai drop the toothbrush down.

"After he kiss me,now..his toothbrush..??"Ai quickly washed her mouth and went out from the bathroom and sit on bed.

Yuto took the toothbrush and clean it.

"Nee..Ai-chan,you looked cute in my big t-shirt..your shoulder were exposed.."Yuto giggles.

Ai's eyes goes rounded and she fixed the shirt properly.

"Hen..!!!"Ai shout.Yuto laugh softly."Yes i am ..wanna try..?"Yuto goes near to Ai.Ai's heart goes"Doki!Doki!".

"Yamete kudasai!!"Ai shout.Ai covered her lips.Yuto pulled her hand and takes a look at Ai's lips."Ah?..it's bleeding.."

Yuto hold the wounds."It's hurt.."Ai moaned slowly."Who do these..it's a bite mark..?"Yuto wipe the blood with a cloth.

Ai glared at him with a cold stare."Ehh..?It's..it's me..??"Yuto pointed to himself.

Ai grab the cloth off Yuto's hand."Ah!!So stupid!!"Yuto shout while holding his head.Ai nodded while wiping the wound slowly.

"Why it(the kiss) doesn't happen when i was awake..?!!"Yuto mess his hair.Ai was shocked.

"Ehh..????"Ai glared at Yuto with a cold stare again.

"Teheee...well..i admit that i'm .."Yuto giggles while giving a smirked smile at her.

"Gyaa!!Kowaii!!"Ai rubbed her lips again and again.

                                                        ****************************************************************************************

"Ahh..what should i wear..??My normal cloth when i went out from the house is simple t-shirt with short pants.."

Ai rubbed her hair with shampoo while having a bath in the bathtub.

She was thinking to buy new clothes but she don't have any money at all.Except her money left in her room.

After finish having the bath,she put the towel around her and tide it properly.

She opened the bathroom door and saw Yuto was watching the tv.Yuto's eyes goes looking towards Ai's little body."Wet hair...."

Yuto went near to Ai.

Ai was scared and she run into the bathroom and locked the door."Oii!!Open it right now.."Yuto shake the door.

"No!What do you wanted to do to me..?"Ai started to cry.

"Oii!!Don't cry..i bought you new clothes...that's all.."Yuto says slowly."Ahh..?"Ai stopped crying.She opened th

e door slowly."Arigatou..."Ai smiled wide and takes the cloth from Yuto's hand.

"Can i come in..?"Yuto tease her."No!!"Ai locked the door again."I don't really know your size..but i tried my best.."Yuto shout.

Then he heard Ai's voice saying."Kanpeki!!"

THE NEXT DAY(Day Four):-

"I'm bored..Ai-chan...let's go for a date..?"Yuto went hugging Ai's arm."Sometimes,you looks like normal guys...for a date..."Ai smiled.

"I am a normal guy!!"Yuto shout and make his pointy mouth.

"You are an artis,but you are different from what i imagine before knowing real you.."Ai went looking outside the window.

"I thought you are cool though..well you are a rich kid..."Ai laugh when she saw Yuto's freaking face.

"So,i am not cool ehh..?So,what your first impression when you know the real me..?"Yuto went pulling her hand and went outside.

As they passes the living room,Ai asked."Where are your parents and brother..?"

Yuto answered."They went to relatives house for a visit and they will be gone from this house until 4 days more.."

Ai was pulled to the outside.

"Ikou!!"Yuto shout as he went on a bicycle.Ai sit behind him.Yuto started to drove the bicycle in high speed.

Ai was scared and asked Yuto to slow down but he refuse to do it.Ai hug Yuto's waist tight.They passes a flower farm."So beautiful..."

Ai looked at the beautiful flowers view."You like flowers..?"Yuto asked.He slow down the cycling speed to let Ai enjoy the view.

"Un,especially the blue flower.."Ai pointed to the flowers she mention."Ooouh...well blue is a nice colour.."Yuto smiled.

After they passes the flowers farm,they park the bicycle and went to a theme park.

"Nee Yuto-kun,aren't you need to disguised or something..?"Ai asked.

Suddenly she saw Yuto takes something out from a bag he brought with him.

"I got this..it's enough though.."He wear a cute cat mask.

"I can't believe that i'm dating with Yuu-chan!"Ai whispered while smiling happily. 

"Ahh~~Roller Coaster!"Ai pointed to the long roller coaster."No.."Yuto says short.

"Ehh..?I want to ride roller coaster.."She tried begging Yuto for a ride."No.."Yuto says again.

                                                             **********************************************************************************

"Gohokk!!"Yuto hold his mouth from vommiting.He went to a trash nearby and vommit.Ai was panic and quickly rub Yuto's back slowly.

"I can't believe you persuade me to ride that 'thing'.."Yuto sigh.

"Gomen ne Yuto-kun,i don't know that you afraid of height.."Ai rub his back again.

"Daijoubu,Well it's not your fault..it's me who easily persuaded by you.."Yuto sit on a bench.

"No wonder you closed your eyes when riding it.."Ai glared at the roller coaster.Yuto smiled.

"Yosh,what should we ride next..?"Yuto grab Ai's hand and pull towards him.Ai manage to stablized herself from falling onto him.

"Pftt!"Ai hold her mouth.

"What..?Why are you laughing about..?"Yuto asked while making his pointy mouth."Nothing..."Ai smiled.

"You are lying.."Yuto pinch Ai's cheeks."It's hurt!"Ai shout.She went kicking Yuto's long leg."Itai!!"Yuto hold his leg.

"It's serve you right..!"

Ai went away from Yuto.Yuto wanted to chase her but his leg was hurt.Suddenly Ai was lost from his sight."Where is she..?"Yuto walk slowly.

At the same time:-

"Yuto!!"Ai shout.She was scared.The place were crowded by people around her and she has been pushed away from Yuto.

"Are you alright..?Miss..?"a person grab her hand.

"Ehh..?"Ai was shocked.She doesn't know who the person is."Arigatou.."Ai bow and smiled.

"Ai-chan!!"Yuto shout and wave as he saw Ai was far away from him.

Unfortunately,Ai didn't notice him."You are not a Japanese..?"The guy asked.Ai nodded her head and say."I'm a Malaysian.."Ai smiled.

The guy caught her hand and brought her to a quiet place."You are so cute though.."The guy gave a smirk smile.Ai was scared.

As she tried to run away,the guy caught her again."Let me go!!Yu-Yuto!!!"Ai shout and started to cry."BOKK!!"

The guy has been punched and fall down to the ground.Ai was shocked to see it's Yuto who help her.The guy wake up and started a fight.

Yuto was ready to fight."I know karate.."Yuto say with a smirk smile to the guy.The guy smiled and then he quickly run away.

"Cehh..such a coward.."Yuto laugh.Then,he quickly run to Ai who was crying.He wiped the tears away.

"Oii..don't cry.."Yuto hug Ai tight.

Ai was silent.Yuto pull Ai's hand and went towards the bicycle they parked."Let's go home..."Yuto cycle the bicycle with Ai back home.

THE NEXT DAY(Day Five):-

AT THE LIVING ROOM:-

Ai was awake from Yuto's lap.Yuto was sleeping besides her."Yu..to.."Ai says slowly.She hold Yuto's hand tight.

"Arigatou for saving me last night..and i'm sorry for kicking you.."She says slowly and closed her eyes.

Suddenly she feels a warm hand holding her both cheek.As she open her eyes,Yuto went pressing his lips against hers.

Ai was shocked and this time,she doesn't push him away.As the kiss end,Yuto hold Ai's cheeks and smiled.Ai can feel her cheeks was burning.

"So this what a kiss taste like.."Yuto smiled and laugh."Hen-"Ai's word were stopped by Yuto's palm.

"I'll never kiss a girl if i don't have any feeling toward her..."Yuto whispered to Ai's ear.Then he giggles.

"Hee...if it taste like this,we can do it more often.." (!XD)

Ai was speechless.She blinked a few times before holding her mouth.Then,she laugh softly.

"What's wrong with you..?"Yuto asked as he saw Ai's action.

"Nothing..i can't believe that you just kiss me..and..it's actually my first kiss..."Ai smiled happily.

"Ahh..?Same with me..it's my first kiss too.."Yuto kissed Ai's cheeks.

"You are lying..no way a person like you..i mean..look at you..it's you..!!"Ai pointed to Yuto from up to down.

"Believe it or not..it is my first kiss.."Yuto says and nodded ."Uwaaa!!!"Ai can feel her cheeks burning again.She was so happy.

"Hak!!"Yuto wake up from the sofa suddenly.He hold his chin with his right hand."Our first kiss is on the day i bite your lips..!"

Yuto glared at Ai with a warm smiled.Ai's eyes goes rounded and say"That's not a kiss!!"Ai shout.Yuto laugh softly.

"Nee..i wish you will be here forever.."Yuto went thugging Ai tight."Huh..?..but..maybe one day..i will be back to my place.."

Ai put her arm around Yuto's shoulder."Yosha!!..we can't waste the time left..!!Let's go for more dates..!!"Yuto become energetic.

"Ehh..?Yuto-kun..are you serious..?"Ai asked as Yuto release his arm around her.

"Yes..!And from now on,call me Yuu-chan.."Yuto gave twice wink to her with a smiled

 

-On that day..they were only resting at home as both of them were tired.-

                                                                         ************************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY(Day Six):-

"Yuu-chan!!Matte!!"Ai shout and run to Yuto as Yuto leave her."Umm..?Call my name again..?"Yuto smiled.He hold Ai's little hand.

"Yuu-chan..?"Ai says happily."That's my girl.."They walk together slowly."Where should we do next..?"Ai asked.

"Urm..lets go the the sweets shop..?I always wanted to go there with my girlfriend.."Yuto run while pulling Ai's hand.

"Ahh!!So cute!!!"Ai pointed to the animal-shaped little muffins that were put as the front view of the sweets shops.

As they went in they saw lots of different sweets.Not just sweets,the shop also sold bread,coffee,cake,ice-cream and fruits.

"Ah!!Melon bread!"Ai pointed to the bread rack."You never taste a Melon bread before..?"Yuto asked.

He takes some ice-cream and cake with him.

"No..there were no such thing as Melon bread were sold at Malaysia..i know this bread from comics i read.."

Ai wanted to take the bread but she couldn't reach it because of her short height.The bread were put on the highest rack.

Yuto gave a smirk smiled before saying."Shorty.."Ai make her puffy cheeks while glaring at Yuto.

Yuto laugh slowly and reach the bread before giving it to Ai.

"Tall.."She teased Yuto as he almost need to bow while went through a small door.The door lead to places for people to eat their food.

Yuto makes his pointy mouth.Ai giggles softly.Don't want Yuto to notice her laughter.

"Where should we go next..?My little short princess..???"Yuto asked while chewing the cake.

Ai went taking little pieces of Yuto's cakes before popped into her mouth.

Yuto gave a glared at her but she pretend she never notice it.

"Urm...I've always wanted to go for a picnic at the waterfall..~"Ai sigh while bitting the Melon bread.Yuto nodded and say."Okay.."

She look at him with lots of question in her head."Haa..?"Ai say while looking straight to Yuto's face.

"Let's go for picnic after we finish the meal.."Yuto smiled while looking back to Ai's curious face.

-They went to the waterfall place.(It's was a long journey) but unfortunately they forgot about food they should brought along during their picnic.-

This what happen:-

"Ahh!!Baka Yuto!!"Ai shout while giving a cold stare at Yuto.

"It's not my fault!"Yuto shout."We should buy something from the sweets shop before heading toward this place!!"Ai jump madly.

Fortunately no one saw her childish action except Yuto who was in front her.Yuto tried to cover his mouth from laughing.

Ai look toward Yuto."Wargh!!!~~This is not what a picnic should be!!!~~(T^T)"Ai makes a sorrow voice.

"Gomen ne..."Yuto say slowly,trying to control himself from laughing.Ai look at him and smiled.

"If you wanted to laugh..just laugh.."Ai pouted to Yuto's arm.Yuto take a look at Ai before laughing out loud.

Ai was relief she finally get Yuto to laugh.

Why Yuto laugh out loud..?It's because Ai makes her face looked like a clown as she put a big stone river on her nose and makes her cheeks goes puffy with her eyes goes up.

After a few minutes:-

"Oii~~Still laughing..?"Ai asked as she look toward Yuto who was still laughing."Ahaha!!It's just so funny and cute!!"Yuto laugh again.

"Do you know that there were a case.."She stopped and then continue. 

"Who the person laugh for non stop and the heart beats would suddenly stopped and cause death..??"Ai glared at him.

After hearing the word."Cause death"Yuto quickly stop laughing and was silent for a while.Ai smiled and nodded."That's my boy.."Ai giggles.

Back At Home:-

"What a happy day!!"Ai shout as they opened the door."Un!!"Yuto says happily.

"I wanna sleep...tired..."Ai went laying her body on the bed as she went into Yuto's room.

He went keeping some beautiful stones he picked at the waterfall in a box .

Ai was silent."Ai-chan..~~~"Yuto call again.No responded.He went near to Ai who was laying.

"Asleep..?Ahh..you always forgot to takes your glasses off before sleeping.."Yuto smiled and take Ai's glasses off.

"Oyasumi.."Yuto kissed her forehead.

-It was a stormy night when Ai suddenly wake up from a nightmare.-

She look toward Yuto who was snoring softly besides her.

She touch Yuto cheeks before suddenly she feel a warm drop on her cheeks.Yes,she was crying.

She tried hard to cover her cried from waking Yuto up.

She look at Yuto's peaceful sleeping looks before whispering.

"I'll remember your cute face..."Ai smiled while her fingers goes through Yuto's face.

THE NEXT DAY(Day Seven):-

"Ai-chan..?You are being rather quiet.."Yuto asked as he saw Ai was laying on the sofa,motionless.

"Unn..."Ai sighed.Yuto sat besides her."What's wrong..?"Yuto's finger went through Ai's black long hair."I...."Ai wake up and sit properly.

"Yes..?"Yuto's heart was beating fast.Curious of what she gonna say."I....got a nightmare......"Ai sighed before she started to cry.

"A nightmare..?Could you tell me..?"Yuto was panic when Ai were crying.What kind of nightmare until get her to cry..?Yuto was thinking.

"I'll never see you again...."Ai say slowly but Yuto could hear it clearly."What do you mean..???"Yuto asked,his heart beats goes fast.

"I dreamed i was in a black hole..and there were darkness all around me and i couldn't see anything..then,i heard a voice saying..

"You'll be back to your home on seventh day from the day you got the unknown power..." and today is the day...!!"Ai hug Yuto's waist.

Yuto's eyes goes rounded and hug Ai tight.

"The voice also said that i'll be back on 12.00 in the midnight.."She sobbed and then continued

"..and your memory about me would be gone once i get back to my place..."

Suddenly she notice a warm drop fall on her lips.As she look up toward Yuto,Yuto was crying too!

"Lost my memory about you..???"Yuto wiped his tears.Ai was shocked."I don't want that to happen!!"Yuto shout.

"It's okay..you'll forget about me and continue your ordinary life.."Ai smiled while wiping Yuto's tears.

Yuto hugged and put his head on her left shoulder.

Ai can hear his sobbing behind her ear."No!!I don't want it to be real!!"Yuto says loudly.Ai stopped crying and hold Yuto's cheek.

"Yuu-chan...~"Ai look at his brown eyes before pressing her lips against his.Yuto stopped his sobbing and close his eyes slowly.

As they broke apart.Ai smiled.Yuto was silent when Ai wiped his tears

Ai smiled.

Yuto nodded and smiled back.

                                                                                           **************************************************************

Ai was sketching something on a white paper.

She quickly hide it everytime Yuto tried to look at it.Yuto was curious so he tried to grab the paper.

Ai quickly shaped the paper into a ball before throwing outside.Hoping it will fall into the drain.

But it didn't.Yuto found the chance before running outside and open it slowly.

Unfortunately,Yuto can't see what were written as Ai grab the paper and run into the house,Yuto went chasing her.

She run toward the toilet and flushed the paper into the toilet's hole.Yuto was speechless.He blinked a few times at Ai who was smiling. 

"What are you hiding from me..?"Yuto asked.Ai laugh when Yuto makes his sad face.

"Nothing...It's just a sketch.."Ai smiled.

"What is it..?"Yuto asked again.

"A cartoon of you!!"Ai says happily while jumping on the sofa bed.

"Wha you!!!!!"Yuto laugh and went on the sofa bed too. 

 

*************************************************************

 

11.55 p.m.

Yuto was hugging Ai tight."I really hoped you will be here forever.."Yuto whispered.

"Gomen ne.."Ai says slowly."No..it's not your fault.."Yuto smiled.Ai looked toward the table clock.It shows "11.59p.m." 

She sigh as she saw a small black hole at the corner of the room."I needed to go.."Ai says slowly.Yuto release her from the arm slowly.

The black hole become more bigger an bigger.Yuto didn't see anything."Ahh!!You didn't tell me your answer yet!!"Yuto shout.

Ai turned toward him."What is it..?"Ai asked.

"What is your first impression when you know the real me..??"Yuto asked with his eyes were flooded with tears.

"My answer is..you are better than what i think before knowing the real you.."Ai smiled while walking toward the black hole.

"Ai-chan!!"Yuto shout before throwing something to her.She manage to caught it and saw a beautiful silver necklace with "A" shape..

She waves for the last time and Yuto can see her vanishing from his sight slowly.

"Pap!!"She wake up from her bed."Yuu-chan..."She sigh when she saw the necklace were still on her hand.

She went outside her room and search for her family.She saw all of them were at the living room,watching drama together.

"I'm back.."she whispered slowly.Her mother look at her and smiled."How's your holiday with your friend..?"Her little brother asked.

She smiled and say"It's the best holiday ever!!"Ai laugh.

She remembered that she was going to stay for a week at her friend's house but it happen wrong way.

"Well it's a very short time to love..."She smiled while looking at the necklace.

AT THE SAME TIME AT JAPAN:-

Yuto was awake from his sleep."My head hurts.."He groaned softly while holding his head.

"I'm crying..?"He says when he notice his tears.He went to the bathroom and washed his face.Suddenly his eyes caught a word.

"Ai-chan was here.."were written on the bathroom's wall."Who is Ai-chan..??"