Killer Instinct

+.Beautifully Infected.+

 Zelo shook his head, trying to cast away the horrible flashback he just had. "Calm down your stupid human emotions" he said to himself, but his hands were shaking as hell. "You know why you are here" a voice from his head said.

"It's the last chance for you. Don't fail again." the voice said again. Zelo suddenly stood up. He had an emotional overflow. So much hate and anger. And envy. He was now a walking cloud of negative energy covered in human flesh.  He continued to wand around the enormous spaceship, hopping that the crew would never find him. As he was wandering around, still confused, he heard the voice again.

"You want to make them pay, no?" Zelo nodded.

"Then what the hell are you waiting for?"

"It's something that bothers me." Zelo whispered. The voice remain silent, waiting for Zelo to continue.

"Their leader."

"Don't tell me that you now care for a human being. Don't be fooled so easy, they are all the same. You think that he cares about you? No. He just cares about his job and himself. That's all. Humans don't care for those like us. The only emotions they can cast towards us are hate and disgust. " Zelo agreed. Bang was just trying some cheap trick that humans usually did.

"Should I eliminate the cyborg too?" Zelo asked.

"He can be useful. But if he refuses to obey, you know what to do."

.............................................................................................

Bang was looking for Zelo with Himchan. The commander and the leader didn't said a word untill the light system of the spaceship changed it's color to bright red. It was almost blinding.

"Emergency!Intruder allert in the Command Zone. I repeat. Intruder allert in the Command Zone!"  

They heard the robotic voice disturbing the awkward silence between Yong Guk and Commander Himchan.

"Yay, we are going to die by the hand of a fifteen years old mutant. I'm so excited. I'm overflowing with excitement." the Commander sarcastically said.

"Stop complaining, and get moving." Bang said, while pushing Himchan to make him walk faster. Himchan rolled his eyes.

Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae were in the mutant quarters when they heard the emergency allarm. After it, they rushed towards the Command Zone, but Daehyun remain still, looking at the end of the long hall at something. He tought he saw a curly blonde head running for a second. He was still staring, until Youngjae put his hand on his shoulder.

"Dae?" he asked.

"I think I saw him." Daehyun answered. "That way." he suddenly pointed at the end of the hall, and started running like mad towards it. Youngjae and Jongup followed him.

"We should split" Youngjae suggested. "If one of you manages to catch him, let the rest of the crew know."

"Copy that." Daehyun said.  

After a while of running mad on the spaceship's long halls, Daehyun finally managed to see Zelo again who tried to run faster than him. Daehyun didn't wanted to loose Zelo this time, so he tried to run even faster, Zelo continued to run, panting heavily as he started to get tired of running. But, unfortunately for Zelo, he arrived at a dead end. There was no way he could escape now. Zelo frooze untill he felt Daehyun's arm holding his, and he shook it violently turning his face to Daehyun's.

"Gotcha!" Daehyun said, in a childlish tone like this was some kind of game. Actually it was a game. A deadly one. Zelo was still struggling under Daehyun's tight grip.

"Oi, calm down." Daehyun said.

"You're just like the others, aren't you?" Zelo said looking at Daehyun straight into his eyes. Zelo was shaking like hell now, and his voice was cracking.

"YOU HUMAN FILTH! It's all your fault. You are ALL THE SAME! Your kind doesn't even deserve to exist! " Zelo said, tears starting to form at the corner of his eyes, while he was shaking under Daehyun's grip.

He looked at Zelo with a confused look on his face, observing the hideous scars that covered his long, pale, skinny arm.