>> 최설리: Adventure (Chapter II)

>> 최설리: Adventure

 

Ailee finally reached the top of the stairs, and looked at her phone. She smiled not needing to respond. Walking towards the garden, the guards eyed her as she glared at a few of them trying to scare them away. She kept walking ahead, and hid behind a tall bush. Hiding there, she tried finding a distraction. Something good enough to just make the guards run. As she was thinking, she felt something really wet her hand. She closed her eyes and turned slowly to see a big dog. 
 
She smiled brightly, and petted the dog. The dog was a friend of hers for a while, knowing it. She pointed to the guards and said “Attack” She nodded knowing that the dog knew all escape routes and could run faster than all of the guards. She watched the dog run off and bite a guards pants, then run another direction. The guards all ran after the guard letting Ailee finally stand up. She took her phone out to text Sulli. “They’re distracted, you should come out - Ailee” she smiled and started to walk back to the pathway. 
 
 
 
Finally in her room alone, she was able to begin preparing her for the escape. Sulli ran over to her bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. She tired her hair into a lose side pony tail to make it easier if she had to run. Layer she would pull it out and leave her hair down. Sulli heard her phone beep and quickly ran out to get it. 
 
She nodded to herself and shut the phone closed. Sulli walked out to her baloney and climbed over the railing like she was a hundred times but this time she slipped causing her to fall down to the ground face first. She laid on the grass field for a minute before pulling herself back up. She brushed off the dirt and ran as fast As she could towards the Garden. 
 
Growing closer she caught sight of a familiar figure. Sulli picked up her pace and ran over and glomped  her almost causing her to fall. “Annyeongieeeee”