>> 최설리: Adventure (Chapter I)

>> 최설리: Adventure

 

Time ticked by as she paced back and forth in her room. Her parents were leaving the castle for 2 days to go on royal business trip leaving her alone in the castle along with the body guards. It wasn’t the first time she has been left alone for awhile. The time her parents left, Sulli had sneaked out and spent the days the in the city only going home for meals and saying she had been in her room locked upstairs not wanting to go out. Sulli walked over to her television and turned it out as she laid down on her bed. 
 
Music videos began playing on the screen, 
“I’m falling downnnn…” Sulli sang along to the song that played on the television.
 
A knock came at the door  “Yes?” she called back
“Princess, your parents have now left. Dinner will be served at 7 o’ clock. Lunch is ready down stairs. ” Sulli stood up from her bed and walked over to where her bag was. 
“Thank you! I’ll be there in a bit!” she called back as she took out her phone and sent out a text message to the only friend she had.
 
“Have any plans for today? Let’s hang out, Help me sneak out? :)  - Sulli ♥”. She sent the message and placed it in her pocket. Sulli left her room and walked downstairs to have her lunch as she waited patiently for her friend to reply. Today she didn’t plan to stay in the castle. 
 
 
 
Ailee sighed as she drank her coffee alone in the cafe. Being a Saturday early afternoon, she knew that most people were sleeping in. She smiled knowing the thought of that and took a sip of coffee. When she was about to swallow she choked on the coffee, while receiving a text. Looking at who it was from she smiled. Responding to the text with 
 
“Alright, I’ll be there soon.. but how do I sneak you out, with guards everywhere? - Ailee” After sending the text, she walked towards the castle and looked at it from afar. All I see are steps.. she thought to herself and walked a bit faster not wanting to keep Sulli waiting. 
 
 
 
Sulli sat down in the large dinning room with a plate in front of her of her favorite Italian plate. She smiled at the sight and dug in  enjoying every bite. Feeling her phone vibrate she took her napkin and wipped the edges of and cleaned her hands before taking it to reply. 
 
“Just meet me out in the garden, you might have to distract the guards but your good at that ;3  I’ll meet you there soon!” After sending the text message Sulli finished her meal and stood up. “I’ll be in my room for the rest of the day, please don’t interrupt me.” She smiled nodding. Making her way upstairs she quickly ran and locked the door ready to leave.