3 Different Girls, 3 Different Love Stories

Description

3 Different Girls, 3 Different Love Stories.

 

Story 01. (taeyeon's story with jonghyun)

Plot: Kim Taeyeon, the dorky girl who has a childish personality, meets the dino-head Jonghyun. Jonghyun constantly teases her and Taeyeon is sick of that. What they don't know is that they are falling with each other! Will they realise it before it's too late or will love take its course and make them both fall in love with each other?

 

Story 02. (tiffany's story with onew)

Plot: Tiffany Hwang, the rich and bratty girl who has all the things she want, except love. One day, she meets chicken-lover Onew. They get along very well and Tiffany starts to open up to Onew. Will Onew give Tiffany what she wants or will his love still be for chicken?

 

Story 03. (seohyun's story with key)

Plot: Seo Joo Hyun, or you may call her Seohyun, an ordinary, quiet and pretty girl, is sold to Key, the jerk who loves to sleep with girls and dump them after that. Since Seohyun's parents agreed to sell her to Key as he told her parents that he would pay their debts if they would sell their daughter to him. Seohyun's parents agreed and sold Seohyun to Key. Will Key just treat Seohyun as a toy to have whenever he wants or will love blossom between them?

Foreword

Hi! TaeTiSeoLOVE here! ^^ This story is about 3 different girls (taetiseo) who have 3 different love stories. It is a series of stories about TaeTiSeo & some of the SHINee members.

P.S. This is my 1st fanfic, so it may be boring and all that. And please forgive me if I have spelling and grammar errors! Even though I'm a reviewer, everyone makes mistakes, right? ^.^ 

If my story is similiar to someone's else, it is purely concidental. I don't plagiarize.

 

Contents & Navigations

{under construction}