Attempt

Escape

 

 

 

I’ll see you later

His head was underwater. Everything was cold. He couldn’t breathe, but thats the point. Then his head popped up, automatically in an enormous amount of air. Reality settled in. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t bring himself to do it. 

A failed attempt.

Everything was cold. Not in the sense of shiver, but a painful cold. Till this day, he still unable to let that image go. From than on, he vowed revenge. He had to protect himself and rely on himself and no one else. 

He was the Sungyeol, the one whose everyone is afraid of. From his cold exterior expression to his harsh words, no one dares underestimate him. At a young age, he learned to fight and learn the secrets of the unknown. He was unbeatable, even the vampires were afraid of him. No one knows what he looks like, he was always covered when he was undercover. The only few that knew were he one he had selected, even then, he didn’t completely trust them. After all, it’s a one mans job. He prefers working by himself, beside the less people, the less attention they’ll attract. 

-----

“Why are you so cold?” the girl beside him asked, he smiled and replied, “that’s just how I am.” 

He wrapped his free arm around her, the space between their faces were barely noticeable. The girl shallowed the lump in . He smirked, “What’s wrong? Am I making you nervous?” He went in for a kiss. It sent shiver down her spine, and just like that she was in a trance. She followed him into the corner of the room and disappeared into thin air.

Later, he was seen in his room with his hands behind his head. The impeccable coldness was noted as each breathe he took, a puff of smokey dry air could be seen. He was cold.  But the coldness wasn’t the one surrounding him, it was coming from within him. After he all, he was the Myungsoo, commonly known as L by everybody that knows of the darkness. He was the one that everyone wants and claims, but no one dares touch him. He could snap in a second, and the rest is history. Anyone who dares look deep into his eyes will only see an endless black hole filled with killer instincts. People who dared looked turned pale and back away, because if invoked, their impending death is short coming. 

-----

He was flipping through channels with not much on from the missing people, especially children to the abandoned warehouses fire. This could only mean one thing, they are hunting for the uncontrollable. How foolish could they be, he thought, the younger the people the more reckless they are. He shut off the television, and stared at the window. It was quiet, almost too quiet. It was a full moon that night. Crickets could be heard. Cats were meowing. He was aware of his surroundings. He took a deep breathe, breathing the moist air in the subdued summer night. The faint slash in the bathroom sink could be heard. And when footprints came from behind him, he effortlessly drew his sword and strike. 

Down came the person.

--------

I fail at writing first chapters, well it's kinda more like the forewords/introduction to the characters. But anyways, I hope you and enjoy!

Also, who's excited for infinite comeback? I know I am! :)