Chappie #1 First day of school

Falling in love with you
"BEFORE THE DAWN! BEFORE THE DAWN! " you woke up to the sound of your phone alarm.. You had to go to school.. U dragged your feet to the bathroom and brushed your teeth.. "another boring day of school.." you thought. After changing into a long sleeved shirt that says 'Nothing's Over'', some purple skinny jeans and black converse shoes, you went downstairs to greet your unnie. ( parents died at the age of nine ) "Annyeong Unnie! " "good morning _____! " she said cheerfully while frying some pancakes. After eating the pancakes, you walked to school. ( it was just a 5 min walk) On the way there, you met Taemin. " ANNYEONG MY UNICORN FRIEND!! " he shouted while riding a scooter. " How old are you??" "5..." he said while sticking his lower lip out. I laughed and we walked to school together. ( at least i walked and he scootered :) ) You walked together to your class after recieving your class schedules. ( it was the first day of school ) "NOOOOO we only have 1 class together!! And its monday morning class.." You skipped to class with him. " OKAY CLASS! I AM GOING TO ARRANGE YOUR SEATS. GNA, DUJUN.... TAEMIN, JESSICA... IU, GONGCHAN... ______ , L.... Blah blah blah... " Taemin pouted at you but you just shrugged. You looked around, wondering who was 'L' . Then a really mysterious looking , yet handsome man sat next to you. "He must be L.." you thought. It was a free study period and you had nothing to do. Just then a note landed on your table. " I WANNA SIT NEXT TO YOU!! " "must be from taemin.. " you thought. You just ignored the note and continued reading ypur book. Wondering what L was doing, you turned your head. You stared at him, dazed in his handsomeness. Your eyes traced his jawline then onto his lips then onto his nose. "What?" he suddenly looked at you. "AGHH!! " you screamed, almost falling off your chair.. But not too loud for the teacher to hear you. "RINGGGGG!! " the bell saved you just in time. You made your way to the cafeteria, meeting Hyuna. "HEYY!!" You hugged her. "Hey!! You know the guy called L? I saw him here! In this school! He is my first love!! I'm going to confess to him later.. Im SOOO nervous!! " "L? Isnt he the one im sitting next to in class?" i thought in my head. Just as i was about to tell her, Taemin suddenly interrupted our conversation. "_______ !! (your full name) WHY DIDNT YOU WAIT FOR ME????" he looked angry and sweaty. "oops! Sorry chingul ah!! " i said, pretending to care. Then L walked past us and out into the hallways. "Here goes nothing!!" hyunah said. She walked to the hallways and we followed her. I explained everything to Taemin as he kept poking and asking me. "Uhmm.. " Hyuna said as she stopped L. HOW IS IT?? MY FIRST CHAPPIE :)) PLS ENJOY SOMEMORE!! BOWS 90 DEGREES.