|oo1|

Instantaneous

I rolled around in baed and groand and turned my head to look at the clock. 

3:30 am

my life. I put the pillow over my face and screamed (I haven't gotten a decent ammount of sleep in ages it seems like) 

Sighing I got up and pulled on an oversized shirt and went to get some food mumbling to myself, "Why can I never get sleep anymore? I hate always being tired." I rummaged through all the drawers and cabinets until I found what I was looking for in the fridge. Pizza. Yummy New York style pizza. I heated it up then went back to my room after glancing at the calander and seeing I had my brothers soccer game to go to at 3:30pm. I laughed quietly (Irionic I'm awake yet it's am I wish it was pm xD)

I sat down crossing my legs and grabbed my sketchbook and started looking through all the pictures I had drawn in the last month. I laughed as I looked at the fluff drawings of little bunnies eat carrots while little kittens were chasing them around and stealing their carrots. Then I can across one that I had drawn when I woke up one morning after just having a dream. 

It was a boy. He had hair that hung across his face and it was wavy brown and had hints of red in it. The boys face was also very manly yet still innocent looking. I don't know how his face had been conjured in my mind but this is one of my favorite drawings just for a reason that I don't even know. Maybe it's they way that the eyes were drawn that made them look real or something but I don't know. Sighing I put the sketchbook away and turned the tv onto my favorite show at present time Doctor Who. I soon fell asleep watching him battle against the Daleks yet again. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" my moms fiance yelled yet again and I glared at him. 

"If you would be paitent and stop yelling then maybe we would move faster plus we don't need to be there for another hour! The place isn't that far away the game also starts in an hour and a half," I half yelled half growled at him. He just glared at me and went to yell again but I shot up the stairs to get my jacket. I came back down and slipped on my black winter boots and headed out to the car. 

He yelled again and I yelled back, "Everyone is in the car you . You're the one making us late." 

I got into the car and put on my headphones turning on a random song and slept the whole hour to the soccer field. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

"Oh my gosh it's freezing out here," I said my teeth cattering as I rubbed my arms continuously as I sat on the bleechers waiting for the game to start. I jumped off of them and started running around and dancing while jumping up and down every so often. People stared at me and laughed but I didn't care at least I was keeping myself warm. 

Finally after what seemed like ages the game started and I decided to go sit on the bleachers that were above where the opposing team was playing. Suddenly my brother called me over and said urgently, "Hey I know this is asking a lot but one of our players just got sick so now we are a player short and my coach already asked the ref if a girl could play in his place and he said it was okay as long as you knew that you could wind up being half the size of a few of the players. So can you do it? I know you have all of your stuff in the car and you can just use an extra jersey the coach keeps on hand." He looked at me his eyes pleading.

I sighed and finally said, "Alright, but you owe me." I ran to the car and grabbed my stuff then I had to pause for a couple of minutes as I located the bathroom. I was ready and had about five minutes to be able to warm up for the game. I asked the coach what position I would be playing and he told me midfield and I silently cursed and mumbled to quiet for him to hear, "I hate being a midfielder." Midfielder is a position where you basically play all positions as needed besides goalie.

Before going out onto the field I ran back to the bathroom tied my hair up, washed of all my makeup, and attempted to use an ace bandage to wrap around my chest as a substitut for a sports bra and also to try and make myself look less like a girl. I ran back out to the field and ra. To my position just as the ref blew the whistle signaling for the game to start. All the players except for a handful were at least half a foot to a foot taller than me but on the up side I was twice as fast as them and more agile due to my light weight and small size.

My team I guess I can say had the ball first and someone yelled my name and then passed me the ball. I looked up and saw a player that was about a foot taller than me running towards me and a few others following and I shot past him kicking the ball right between his feet and smiled and yelled my brothers name as two other players were closing in on me. I passed him the ball quickly then ran towards the goal around all the other players. He then passed the ball back to me and I scored the goalie diving to try and catch the ball. 

"But she's a girl!" one of the other teams players stammered. 

I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him and said in a seducing tone prancing away to my spot, "Girl aren't always as bad as you think if not better than you boys." 

The rest of the game went on like this and I wound up playing the whole game and scored 3 goals but something happened at the end of the fourth quarter that I didn't expect. I had the ball and was running towards the goal when suddenly someone loomed up in front of me that I hadn't seen and kicked the ball away from me and started running towards the goal but not before I saw his face. I was frozen on the spot my mouth hanging slightly open and my eyes wide that I didn't even hear the whistle blow signaling at the end of the game. Only when my brothers team was crowded around me and congradulating me did I break out  of the spell. I pulled my hair down and let the soft layered curls that I normally had straightened fall over my shoulders and walked to where all the players were ligning up to do that thingie where they walked down and hit wach others hands. We started walking and I was at the front of the line which wasn't a surprise but that...boy was at the front of theirs and when my eyes met his it was like I couldn't look away and when my hand hit his it felt like an electric shock went through my body. I looked over my shoulder at him and he was looking back at me a confused and shocked look on his face. Apparently, he had felt it to. After we were done I grabbed my things and my car keys and looked around for him but he was already gone. 

That boy was the one from my drawing. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hope it was good! First time I've actually wrote something in a long time but subscribe and comment on how it is. I love any type of advice or critisizm. Also sorry about my y spelling. And yes it's going to be a sappy love story kinda not really I dunno we'll see what all pans out lol. I hope it won't bore you (it probably will) Okay, I'm done here. Bye. x3

(unedited)