Omake

Selfish Requests

Three months into their relationship, Yesung is buried in Kyuhyun’s arms, more human teddy bear than lover at this stage.  Kyuhyun squeezed tighter and Yesung felt it a little hard to breathe.  Yet even when he struggled in protest, the younger just grumbled in his sleep, his embrace becoming all the more constricting.  He pushed at his boyfriend’s chest, trying to find some breathing space to no avail.  His face was completely pressed against Kyuhyun’s chest and a sturdy hand was keeping his back still. 

“Kyu!  Wake up!  You’re killing me.” Yesung choked starting to squirm as much as he could.  Groggy and annoyed at the disturbance, Kyuhyun almost ended up smacking his Hyung.  Good thing he stopped just in time or he would’ve had an earful about respect. 

“Oh, Hyung…” Kyuhyun grumbled, rubbing his eye to get rid of the sleepiness.  The couch was extremely comfortable and he would’ve liked another few hours of nap time.  It wasn’t common to be able to have the afternoon off, these rare rest times were cherished by every member.  Apparently his personal bolster didn’t like the hours of lying in each other’s arms on a warm afternoon.  Well, Kyuhyun had other things that they could do if he didn’t want to sleep.  “Let’s sleep, Hyung…”

“Kyunnie, you were choking me.” Yesung said almost deadpan, pushing at the maknae’s chest to try and put some small distance between them.  It was already hot, even with the air conditioning, and all this snuggling was making it terribly stuffy.  He had  voiced out such concerns at the beginning of the day, but Kyuhyun – the ever stubborn baby – just ignored him and pulled him down onto the couch where they spent hours just sleeping. 

“Fine.  If that’s what you want.” Kyuhyun sighed, sitting up on the luxury couch, puffing out his cheeks in frustration.  He played the cute card, just to make the clueless elder fall for his trap.  If he was tricked, as he always was, it would get the younger to get what he had wanted for weeks on end. 

“Kyunnie… I’m sorry… I’ll make it up to you.” Yesung said as he sat up too, trying to look the taller male in the eye but Kyuhyun kept up his act and looked away in feigned annoyance.  He really didn’t like seeing the maknae so grumpy.  Even if it was cute.

“Will you do anything?”

“Anything.”

“Awesome.  Because I’ve wanted to you for some time already.”  Kyuhyun said grinning and lifting up the shocked elder by his legs easily.  Yesung, fearing for his life, clung to the younger’s shoulders, practically squealing when he felt himself being carried to the room where Kyuhyun would certainly do the deed.

“W-Wait Kyuhyun you can’t just decide something like that!” Yesung squealed in protest, partially trying to struggle in the hold but more than scared that Kyuhyun would drop him on his .  Their first time was supposed to be special!  Not some random decision made on a whim by the younger of them.  And… “What the hell do you mean you’ll be ing me?  I’m the Hyung!”

“Yeah, but you’re shorter.  And smaller and weaker and I want to top.” Kyuhyun added, a nonchalant expression on his face when he actually felt like smiling to high heaven.  He’d finally get to take the older male.  He’d waited ages.  “Hyung, you’ve left me frustrated enough to hump a brick.  Of course I’m going to take the first opportunity I get.”

“What!? Your logic makes no sense!  You’re huge!  There’s no way that thing is getting anywhere near me!” Yesung said blushing, recalling all those times that Super Junior had seen each other .  Kyuhyun was… endowed to say the least.  “And just because you want to top doesn’t mean you get to!”

“Yes, it does.  Whatever I say, goes.  I thought you knew that already.”

***

Word Count: 648

A/N: OMG lol this is just randomness.  I had meant for the story but I had no idea where to put it so now it’s an omake that makes no sense.  Hope you liked it.

And if you haven’t, I DEMAND you go and listen to Twinkle.  OMG, even if you don’t like SNSD just listen to it.  It’s so freaky addictive and it’s so lady marmalade.  I love it so much.  And EXO fans, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are all in it (personally, I think Baekhyun is the cutest!! So cute, fixing his hair like a little baecon >.<)