“I missed you!!”

Love is matched with pain

Yesung POV

It was Saturday. Just another Saturday like the others…. Wait….what??? No, who am I kidding!! It wasn’t just another Saturday, obviously it wasn’t, and that was the reason I have for being here in the kitchen making a big cake…this was the day I have been waiting anxiouslyfor more than a month ... the day that finally he comes back to Korea , to his home, to his side...
Every time I think about that I feel so full of joy….so happy…for having him so close to me, for hugging him, kissing him, smelling his perfume, feeling his touch, sing him songs before going to sleep…
Despite all the things I have seen on TV about him and other person, in which he preferred not to think about because that hurt him, he wishes that everything could go back as it was in the past that nothing had change, that he could finally stop feeling so lonely every time he got home…
Once he finished the cake, he started to clean up all the mess he had made. When he it was done he lied on the couch…he didn’t know what to do while waiting him to arrive…watching the clock constantly, growing impatient with each passing minute…when he fell asleep...
That perfect voice, followed by the soft laughter that he loved, reached his ears from the landing. Finally, the moment had arrived...
Unable to contain himself, he ran to the door just in the moment this was opening, rushing against him.
“Wook!! Wook!! You are back!” he said almost crying, as if he was a small kid. Then he noticed two persons who followed the brown…
“Uh, hi…”
 he whispered to kyuhyun. He had almost forgotten about the fact that the baby lived there too.
“Yesung!!”
said donghae rushing against him, causing both to fall to the floor.
“I missed you ert”
the fishy said while giving him kisses
“ert!?!? The only ert here is you!”
Yesung said trying to get rid of the fishy to return to ryewook…

Ryeowook POV

We were finally back in Korea….since a long time ago I had wanted to return, I miss my friends so much!!! The manager picked us at the airport and the he left us at the apartment.
“Well, guys…now you’re here…so you have today and tomorrow to rest…because you have free time ok?”
the manager said while kyuhyun, donghae and ryewook they were getting out of the van with their bags just ready for running upstairs.
“Don’t doubt about that”
donghae exclaimed as the other two just nodded.
They jumped to the elevator just waiting for the moment to arrive…
“Do you think they’d missed us? “
Donghae asked while ryewook was taking out the keys for opening the door.
“You? I really don’t think they’ve missed you because you are the most silent person in the world…so I bet they barely noticed you were gone”
kyuhyun replied sarcastically causing a soft laugh by wook.
“Please don’t start again”
wook said when he opened the door…noticing that yesung was running toward him for a hug.
“Wook!! Wook!! You are back!”
“Sunnie!!”
he said corresponding tothe embrace that was becoming stronger…
“Yesung, if you don’t let me go…you’re going to kill me”
then he released him for saying hi to the others…
“Uh, hi…”
“Yesung!!” “I missed you ert”
he heard donghae who now was in the floor with the older one and started to kiss him…while the two youngers where smiling at this scene
“ert!?!? The only ert here is you!”
He saw that yesung was trying to get up…while kyu was helping him with the bags…
“Mmmmmmm…it smells good”
hae said after he noticed that the smell was coming from the kitchen…so he run after it…letting yesung free…
Yesung POV

“No!! Fishy that is not for you!!”
he cried…and he while running after donghae to prevent the fact of him putting a single finger in his cake…
He finally made the fishy out of the kitchen but without being threatened by donghae…who told him that he will eat the cake while he is asleep…When he made sure that he wouldn’t eat the cake, he returned quickly to the room he shared with ryeowook.
He sat on the bed impatient because of the presence of the baby who was helping wookie with the baggage…
-why is it taking so long!?!?-
He thought…when finally he was gone yesung didn’t lose any second for being on top of wookie on the bed…
“I missed you so much”
he said pouting

Ryeowook POV

I saw how sunnie ran after donghae screaming at him…
“I don’t know who is the most childish”
The baby said…I picked up my bag when kyu grabbed it…
“Let me help you”
“It’s not necessary, really I can do it by myself”
I answered a little ashamed, because I know I’m the hyung but he is always helping me…
“It’s ok wook I just want to help you”
We entered the room and he left the baggage in the bed…he was about to open it when he felt kyu’s arms hugging him from behind.
“Wookie you’re not forgetting us now that we are home right?”
kyu whispered in his ear…and that made him shiver…
Since their journey to China, the fact that they hardly knew the language made them more united…and also that they created new couples in the fan service in front of the cameras…but in some point kyuhyun took that more than just fan service, also they were together at KRY but now this hug was different more than just fan service for ryeowook…
“Jejeje…now you’re being like a little child”
wook said nervously…because know the hands of the baby where now in his chest….so he turned around and grabbed kyu’s hands…
“Something wrong?”
The baby said with a serious face…
“Emm…no It’s just that…”
He didn’t want to break kyu’s heart…but he knew his intentions so he only decided to change the conversation…
“N-no…I’m just tired...but I think we should finish this…don’t you think?”
“Yeah…me too…let’s finish this…also I’m starving!”
They continue with that…and ryeowook heard more and more yelling from yesung and donghae…when there was absolute silencehe heard someone enter to the room…it was yesung…he was now sitting in his bed…he was impatient…wookie knew him more than anyone so he could tell that his actual attitude was because of the presence of the baby…time ago kyu and sunnie were really good friends almost like two brothers…but know they just behave like if both were completely strangers…and no one knows which is the cause of this…
“Well…we’re done wookie…now I’m going to organize my things...I’ll see you in a while ok?”
He said giving him a last hug to his hyung…leaving yesung and ryeo alone…he had just left when yesung was already on top of him in the bed…
“I missed you so much!!”
-Awwww…sunnie can be so cute like sungmin…but sometimes with a single smile he could drive you crazy!!-
Thinking about that make ryewook shiver a bit…
“Me too Sunnie!!!”
he said smiling
“Mmmmmmm…sunnieby the way…what is that smell??” –Donghae wasn’t kidding it really smells good…let’s ask yeye- “Have you cooked something?”
wookie asked curious looking at yesung deep in his eyes that now were full of happiness…

Yesung POV

He smiled, but he was still refusing to move…
“Uh…t-that is just a cake I made f-for you…”
he blushed because of this…
“That’s why I didn’t want donghae near of it…”
He was getting closer and closer to the brown one…hiding his face in his neck giving him sweet kiss in the nose….staying like that for a few minutes…’til…
“Coff…coff!!!”
kyuhyun interrupted giving yesung a death glare for being in that position with wookie…
“so….what were you two…?”
“nothing that you must know…”
yesung answered quickly…because just thinking about kyuhyun and wookie together in China made him feel sick…. it was so real…but he trust in wookie! But he thought it was wrong doing that without know if wookie was comfortable with him like that…so he decided to move away from him…when the maknae was gone obviously…he didn’t want him to realize he had reached his “goal”…
“I-I’m…sorry”
he muttered…and he just sat on the bed…not looking at wookie for what he had done…he wasn’t expecting wookie to care about him…at this moment he was really upset with himself…he was only thinking of himself…of what he wanted….and not in wook
the eternal maknae noticed this so he approach to him…he sat by his side…letting his head fall in the shoulders of yesung…but still he wasn’t looking in his direction…he put his hand beside yesung’s hand…
“S-sunnie…why are you apo-“
he really wanted to hear what wookie had to say…but once again they were interrupted…this time by the fishy…yeye really loved him like a friend
obviously…although, in the past, they had been together several nights…he just loved wookie…
“Wook!!!!! May I come in?? Or is the ert already touching you!?”
He can be so freaking annoying sometimes…but he is my dongsaeng so I have to “love and take care of him”...
Wook moved quickly his hand and he went to the edge of the bed because he didn’t want donghae to create a wrong idea about them…but making yesung feel worse…he didn’t want to be like this with wookie and not in the first day he had returned …
“Anyway….I’m hungry wookie!!!”
he said with a cute pout…and with that yesung stand up quickly and moved towards hae…
“What are you talking about?!” “I’ve told you that you’re the only ert here!”
Yesung said before pinching donghae’s cheeks…which donghae corresponded with a light kiss in the nose of yeye…
“You see!?” “Who gave you permission for doing that!! You ert fish!”
he shouted before he started to run after the fishy all over the house…

Ryeowook POV:

He smiled at that scene…he let out a sigh of resignation, he closed his eyes and passed his hand over his head…
“First Kyuhyun and then Yesung!” “This two are driving me crazy!”
he said…while cursing donghae for have interrupted them…he was decided to find out which were this feelings toward Yesung, yeah it’s true that they were too close in front of the others and it wasn’t just fan service but this was different, the way that yesung made him feel a few minutes ago was so sweet…in his touch he could perceive true love, and it was weird because he had never felt that with anyone else including the baby…but now he had to wait.
He came out of their room, then he went to the baby’s room, he knocked the door, and he had an immediate answer from a very happy kyuhyun…
“Hey kyu…are you hungry??”
“Sure!” “Are you going to cook?”
the older just nodded…
“Great! I love your food…May I help?”
 “Of course you can help”
The maknae put an arm around his shoulders to guide him to the kitchen…
When they arrived to the living room he could see the scene of yesung and donghae around the table…apparently, the older hadn’t caught him…
“Both of you stop it!” “We’re going to cook so that means you have to put the table”
wookie ordered…and donghae started to jump of happiness…
“Yei!! Wookie is going to cook…and I want Kimchi!!”
“Ok, then it will be kimchi tonight”
then he smiled before asking yesung about the others…
“Are we eating alone or someone else is coming?”
“I-I don’t think they can…for what I know they were too busy with their schedules…”
“Mmm...well it’s not their fault…it´s ok…we can see them any other day…so let’s start cooking kyu”
he was a bit disappointed because after a long time of not seeing his hyungs…he wanted to spent some time with them…luckily for him yesung was there. He grabbed kyu’s hand and they went to the kitchen.

Yesung POV:

-Agh! Why I was so stupid!! I have to admit that in this occasion the fishy really helped me…If he hadn’t come in…I don’t want to imagine what could have happened-
“Sunnie you can’t catch me!!”
“That’s what you think!”
They continued running all over the house ‘til…
 “Both of you stop it!” “We’re going to cook so that means you have to put the table”
“Yei!! Wookie is going to cook…and I want Kim chi!!”
“Ok, then it will be kimchi tonight”

-I love his smile…it’s so…so…-
“Are we eating alone or someone else is coming?”
“I-I don’t think they can…for what I know they were too busy with their schedules…”
“Mmm...well it’s not their fault…it´s ok…we can see them any other day…so let’s start cooking kyu”

He noticed how wookie grabbed kyuhyun’s hand…thing that he didn’t like at all…after seeing what happened between both in Chine he didn’t want to that to happen again it will hurt him so much…
He let out a sigh…he was so worried about the relation between wook and kyu that he didn’t realize when hae hugged him from behind and he bit the lobe of his ear…causing yesung to shiver…
 “See? You haven’t caught me...”
donghae whispered in his ear…yesung turned around and grabbed him by the wrists…
“What about now?”
he said in a serious tone but distracted at the same time
“And now what..? are you going to me?”
“Ja!”
And he started to tickle him…
“N-no…no! sunnie stop it!! No yesung don’t do that!”
hae complained while laughing…for getting rid of his grip, he gave a quick twist…so now he was on top of yeye…
“Now it’s my turn…”
he grabbed his wrists and he started to kiss him in the neck…for yesung this wasn’t anymore an innocent game and know those kisses were now soft bites in his neck…hae was beginning to leave some colorful marks…and he well knew the fact that he will have to give some explanations…Yesung wasn’t fighting against hae because he was enjoying it…and now the hands of the fishy were caressing his chest.

Ryeowook POV:

They were in the kitchen making dinner when he heard more noises coming from the living room…
“Pff! This two are playing again!” “I told them to put the table!”
“It’s ok wookie…they hadn’t spent time together…they missed each other…”
that let ryeo thinking about what happened in their room…
“I can’t concentrate with them, shouting like that! I’m going to talk with them…pff it seems like I’m the umma!”
He said to kyu while he was heading to the living room, but he stood in the doorway of the kitchen when he saw that scene leaving him in a state of shock. He returned to the kitchen to sit on a chair…
“Wookie…are you ok?”
“W-what…emm yes, I just have a headache…I will finish the dinner then I’m going to sleep a little…”
kyu approached to wookie and gave him a sweet kiss in his forehead, which surprised him…
“At least you don’t have fever…” “I guess it is because of the flight…I’m going to tell them to stop playing…ok?”
And with this the maknae left wook alone…
-maybe it’s just a misunderstanding…yeah-
and with this he continue cooking…
Once everything was ready, he went out of the kitchen finding the other 3 members finishing with the table…
“The food is ready…I’m going to the room”
“Aren’t you eating?”
Hae asked with an innocent smile
“No…I am not hungry….”
He said looking to yesung with disappointment. Without hearing to another comment he walked toward his bedroom, and he lay down in his bed… 

Yesung POV:

 

He didn’t like the expression in wook’s face when he said he wasn’t hungry…he knew too well the brown…for telling that something was wrong with him…
-What If something happened in China? What if he was sick and he didn’t notice?-
he asked himself, he decided to ask the eternal maknae…
“Where are you going?”
“You shut up and eat your Kim chi”
he answered without paying too much attention…Before he could leave the room, kyu grabbed his arm and held him. With a big smile in his face, he observed the marks in the elder’s neck…
“Well…well…nice marks…too many night games?”
Kyuhyun said ironically which pissed yesung so he released from his grip abruptly and ran to the room he shared with ryeowook. When he arrived he saw wookie lying in the bed and it seemed like he didn’t notice his presence. He sat on the bed and he placed a hand on ryeo’s forehead just to see if he had fever…
“Was it tough the way back?”
He asked 

Ryeowook POV:

 

He was lost in his thoughts. He didn’t know why that scene bothered him so much.
Who was he kidding, of course he knew. He knew he always liked to have yesung’s attention, have the feeling of being important to him and he didn’t like the way donghae was touching him…He didn’t notice when yesung entered to the room ‘til de moment he felt his hand on his forehead…
“Was it tough the way back?”
“No…”

He said avoiding the gaze of yesung
“I’m not hungry that’s all”
Yesung began to caress his hair, but this instead of calm him, it made ryeo more angry…how could he be caressing his hair when a moment ago his was playing with that stupid fish like that
“Aren't you going to eat the cake I made for you?”
-REALLY! After being with donghae…you want me to eat that cake!-
He thought. He tried to stay in calm and he just sat on the bed still not seeing yesung…
“Why you don’t give to donghae?” “It seems that if he won’t comply about eating YOU, at least you should cover your marks…”
He said angrily then he went to the door ready to leave

Yesung POV:

He had never seen wookie like that before…those words really hurt him…and now more than ever…He saw wookie leaving so he stood up and reached wook. He closed the door then he looked wookie deep in his eyes. He didn’t know exactly what to say…he couldn’t understand his reaction…Is it was his imagination or…wook was jealous? He recognized that the marks were not “normal” but why it bothers wook?
“Donghae was just playing…you shouldn’t be angry…”
He said that while rubbing the marks in his neck with one hand, he couldn’t avoid thinking about hae biting his neck and caressing his chest…
“Y-you shouldn’t”
he whispered

Ryeowook POV:

“Donghae was just playing…you shouldn’t be angry…”
-
Playing...Playing...Which meansthat whathe had done only an hour before wasalsoa game...?-
“Y-you shouldn’t”
He let out a sigh trying to calm down and fix the things. He was just like a jealous girlfriend...No, he couldn’t be jealous and not because of donghae!
“Yeah…I suppose you’re right I don’t know what I’m doing”
he gave yeye a forced smile, he released from his grip and once again he opened the door…
“I think I’m hungry again…may I have a slice of your cake?”
He was doing that just for not having more problems with him…

Yesung POV:

He couldn’t avoid being disappointed, he needed an explanation about the reason of why he was jealous…but he only changed the theme of conversation…
“I think I’m hungry again…may I have a slice of your cake?”
“I-it’s in the fridge”
he sighed before going to the living room with the others. He sat next to donghae, he wanted to eat something but he felt awkward…because of what had happened and under the watchful eye of the fishy who had obviously noticed his change of mood and kyu with that air of superiority…he didn’t care he just wanted to eat and getthe room to hide under the covers to escape the world ... and Wook...
-What were you expecting??-
he asked himself. He had always tried to be as close as possible with the eternal maknae, between the fan service and with their friends that used to joke about them being a couple, he had hide it for a long time, he had created many  illusions but that didn’t mean his feelings will be corresponded and unfortunately he had completely forgotten that…and now he had face the reality and that hurt him…
Donghae tried to hold his hand under the table…he really didn’t knew his real intentions…was he trying to continue playing…or trying to make him feel better or anything else? But he wasn’t in the mood he did not wanted more problems…so he moved his hand which caused an angry and confused hae…
“What happens ert? Don’t you like me anymore?”
he looked at hae distracted…
“I’m sorry hae…”
he whispered leaning his head in his shoulder…he didn’t want donghae to get mad at him too…he didn’t want to argue…
“I’m just not in the mood…ok?
“Oh…you two look just like a couple of boyfriends…”
the baby said with a big smile in his face. He gave kyu a death glare…after that he looked to his plate that was almost intact, now he was the one without appetite…so he slowly stood up from his place…
“Uh, wait where are you going?
the fishy asked…
“I am not feeling good…so I’m going to sleep”
he looked hae with a cute pout, not wanting hae to get mad…
“I’ll play with you later ok?”
he kissed him on the cheek and he went to the room. Once in the room he let his body fell in the bed, placing his cute plushie of turtle over his head…trying to forget everything…wookie was finally with him and he didn’t want the things to get worse…

Ryeowook POV:

It hurt him to see how yesung left the room…maybe he was too though with him…he left the room too to reach yesung but he saw how he was sat beside that annoying fishy…
 “What happens ert? Don’t you like me anymore?”
that comment pissed him off. He decided to continue his way through the kitchen. When he was already there he opened the fridge seeing the cake that yesung had made for him…with one finger he tasted the cake it was delicious….
-Cheesecake…my favorite-
he felt sad…he closed the fridge and he went to the dining room expecting to find yesung there…they needed to talk…he had to apologize for his behavior. He was mentally praying for not finding donghae there…because he won’t be able to control himself if he see him again touching his yesung…
-wait MY yesung? I’m going insane…-
He saw donghae and kyuhyun picking up the table…
“Guys…where is yesung?”
“He wasn’t feeling good…so he went to his room”
the fishy answered a little worried
_Mmm….I have an idea-
He went back to the kitchen for the cake, he cut a piece of it putting it in a dish with a little spoon and he returned to the room.
He entered in complete silence when he noticed yesung with his plushie of turtle over his head. He left the dish on the table and he sat beside yesung removing the plushie from his face for seeing him…
“I’m sorry sunnie! I don’t know what happen to me…also I didn’t want to make you feel bad”
he said trying to apologize and trying to get his attention…
“I know it was only a game…just that I don’t like donghae having more attention from you than the one you gave me…you know I’m very selfish I don’t like to share you!”
he said joking trying to get a smile from yesung…
“Do you forgive me? Please?”
he said with a cute pout
“By the way…thanks for the cake It’s delicious sunnie!”
“I was expecting you to come back…that’s why I made it”
That comment made wook feel horrible. Why he was coward? Why he couldn’t tell yesung that he was jealous!!? He noticed that yesung stood up and went to the closet for a scarf to cover the marks in his neck to release some tension about what had happened….
-I think my apology didn’t work-
he heard a sigh coming from yesung when he saw the cake in the table…
“Sunnie…I heard you haven’t ate…Do you want some cake?”
he said with a smile waiting for his answer but he couldn’t wait so much…
“Yesung…what can I do? What do you want me to say for just fix the situation and be like we were before that..?”
He was able to do anything for him

Yesung POV:

He stared at wookie’s face listening to every word he said…noticing ryeo was trying to fix the things but he was upset this was his entire fault not wook’s…but even that weren’t the words he would like to hearhe wanted to hear that he was jealous also he already knew that will never happen, but he wanted wookie to be happy in his first day back of the travel. A weak and sad smile appeared in his face…he tried but he was still feeling guilty…
“Do you forgive me? Please?”
“By the way…thanks for the cake it’s delicious sunnie!”

“I was expecting you to come back…that’s why I made it”
he whispered…he saw the disappointment in wook’s face so he went to the closet for a scarf to cover his marks…he didn’t want to remember that again. When he sat in the bed he saw the piece of cake and he let out a sigh.
“Sunnie…I heard you haven’t ate…Do you want some cake?”
he said with a smile in his face
“Yesung…what can I do? What do you want me to say for just fix the situation and be like we were before that..?”
-You could do so many things…-
he thought….
“I’m not hungry thanks…but you must be starving…you haven’t eaten since you came from China…you should eat it not me…”
He whispered before he put the plushie again in his face for not seeing him…he noticed that ryeowook removed it and now he was holding a spoon with a little piece of cake…he wanted to fix the situation but he was still feeling guilty…but he didn’t wanted this to end a lot worse….
“You know…can we just forget all this please?”
and he grabbed the spoon and offered it to wookie who accepted it immediately…now wook did the same with him and he also accepted….
-Mmm….I should cook more often…it tastes really good-
Accidentally wook dropped some cake in yesung t-shirt and with this he grabbed with his finger and he smeared it in wookie’s face which started a fight between them….
“Sunnie…I swear it was just and accident!!”
“But you look cute with cake in your face”
“So that’s what you think huh?”
and after those words now both had cake in their faces…
5 minutes later…
“So now we ran out of cake…je…”
wookie said a little bit ashamed for have started that “fight”
“Yes I noticed that…wook you have some cake in your face…”
He put his hand in his face for cleaning the stain in his lip but he thought it twiceand he decided to take the risk of what he was about to do…but it was now or never…he put his hand in wook’s cheek and he slowly approached to ryeo he looked deep in his eyes before wook’s lips and he finished with a sweet kiss on his lips…and then he separated just a few centimeters from his actual position waiting for ryeowook’s reaction with his heart beating fast…
“Y-yesung…what does this means? Is this another game?”
That question left a very confused yesung. He was expecting everything except for that…
“A g-game…” “The game with donghae was just bother him and fight with him for calling me a ert…what you saw just went out of control…but I don’t think that was a game…anyway this is not a game…”
He looked at wook’s eyes, at this point he couldn’t do anything than confess his feelings toward wook…he preferred that than wook thinking he was insane…
“It is not a game wook…I’ve always loved you…and it will never change even if you don’t feel the same way. I only wanted you to say that you were jealous about donghae! It was so hard being here without you…and it really bothered me the way kyuhyun treated you in China!”
He stopped talking because he felt stupid…and afraid of saying anything else that could drive things worse…he stared at the bed not wanting to look at wook.

Ryeowook POV:

He was listening to every single word yesung said…he really didn’t understand him…was he confessing his feelings to him? Yes he had no doubt about that…but could he do? What does he really felt for yesung?
He knew that he really liked the way yesung was with him…and he felt very jealous of donghae…and when yesung confessed his feeling he felt something special…also when he said it wasn’t a game, and he knew yesung was expecting him to say something…
“Yesung…I”
he tried to say something but he couldn’t.
“I’m very confused ok? And yes I admit I was extremely jealous when I saw you like that with donghae…and I do feel special things when I’m with you….”
he grabbed yesung’s chin because he wanted to look at him in the eyes…
“I don’t wanna lie to you”
and while speaking he was approaching more to yeye…
“Tell me…how I know if I love a person?”
and with this he gave a sweet kiss to yesung wanting to clear his feelings…before ryeo could get away he grabbed yeye grabbed his face with his hands…kissing him again in a sweet way…yesung was trying to tell him his feelings in that kiss?
then he slowly got away  and yesung stared at his face…
“I’m sorry”
the elder whispered…
“You know…it might sound mean but this doesn’t help to realize what I feel about you”
He knew those words will hurt yesung but he wanted an answer not a kiss…
“A kiss does not mean anything…you could kiss anyone without necessary love that person…”
He stood up waiting the reaction of yesung…nothing so he grabbed the dish and he went to the door…
“I’m sorry but I can’t be with you until I find out if this is true love”
with this he went to the kitchen and he left the dish somewhere in there…he returned to the living room where it was now only kyu he grabbed his hand and they to the entrance of the room…
He knew the thing he was about to do was wrong but he needed to prove it…he had to knew if he feels the same way with kyu than with yeye…
“Kyu…please don’t hate me before this…”
so he started to kiss the baby with love til he realized the baby put his arms around his neck….he was feeling something special but he needed to think this well because even it felt special…with yesung was different it was full of an unusual kind of love…that was the thing he was looking for?
Bow kyu was just hugging him but he couldn’t stay there more…so he was about to return when he saw yesung with a broke expression in his face….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN:
I'm so so so sorry for updating so so so so late!! :'(
but school is eating me alive D:
anyway here is a pretty long chapter I think..jejeje mmm the other chapter I think I will update it til the next week like saturday because I have my finals tests this week ¬¬" hahaha wish me luck n///n

comments are love with words xD seeya next week love ya'
PS: I'm sorry also for my grammar mistakes jejej yes I'm not perfect :DD