Baby Snatcher

King of Anything

 

Across from me was a sea of teen girls held back by large rope and guards. Their signs were bright and mostly resembled ‘I LOVE KWON JIYONG’ or ‘SEUNGRI MARRY ME’. I sighed, that was my generation...

 I, however was among a crowd of young men slightly older than me all equipped with the finest photography gear you could purchase. I stared down at my beginner SLR and smiled. It was my baby and I loved my baby. Due to my small stature I was allowed to be placed in front of the taller and more skilled photographers. Our barricade was a row of guards with stern faces; they all seemed tired and completely unhappy to be outside in the heat guarding preteens and lowlife paparazzi.

My plan was filling out perfectly, I just had to get a photo of each of them and done!

The sounds of doors sliding and opening alerted our pack of paparazzi as GD and Taeyang waltzed out of the dark van that had just driven up. Screams riled up as the two young stars walked swiftly down the makeshift pathway.


“Yah! Youngbae could you smile over here?” I was walking awkwardly with the crowd, my large camera glued to my face. The two of them were walking casually into the venue giving small waves and smiles ever so rarely.

“Yah! GD! GD! I’m over here!” Click! Click! Click! The photos were looking pretty nice if I had to say so myself.  The two disappeared behind the glass doors as the cheers simmered down.

I still had to wait for the other three as it seemed they had taken different vehicles. Our paparazzi pack reformed back to where we had originally had been standing ready for the next three.

“Yah, little girl shouldn’t you be on the other side?” The man beside me commented. He was wearing a ball cap and sunglasses. Grease ball.

I scoffed and focused on my plan, I had no intentions of mingling with these guys. I was going to get my photos then never come back.

The roar of screams came again as the next van pulled up. Sliding doors triggered the shrieks and yells from both sides.

Round two.

Holding my camera steady I began to creep along with the mob of photographers. I was about to get a beautiful photo of Top when my elbow was bumped, blurring the photo. I whipped my head in the direction of my attacker.

His eyes caught mine, those greasy beady black eyes glared back at me with a hint of amusement as he had accomplished ruining my photo. What a greasy lowlife stupid scumbag, to think that he thinks he can just screw up my chance. Pfft. He doesn’t know who he’s dealing with.

Pushing myself back to the front, I prepared myself for my final photos. Fighting with a paparazzi rat was not going to ruin my plan.


The last van rolled up, and out strolled Big Bang’s maknae. He casually walked down towards the doors, stopping to sign some fans signs and wave. I was so close to capturing a perfect photo for my cousin. I inched closer to the guards peeking my camera in between the gaps of their bodies. I stepped up a little closer when I felt my body go farther than I expected.

I was being pushed by that dumb paparazzi freak.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doin-“ I was pushed again, harder this time and into the guards.

My body worked automatically, picking up my feet to maintain my balance, suddenly I found myself past the guards and onto the makeshift pathway... and headed straight into Seungri and his managers.

I don’t think they were expecting a random twenty year old to run into them with a large camera in her hands.  I didn’t expect that with all this commotion I would panic and accidently snap a photo of the superstar and momentarily blind him.

But it happened.

It was either the shock or the glares I was receiving from almost everyone around me that made me lose my balance. I sat on the pavement in shock; I had just publicly made a fool out of myself.

“Yah! You, what do you think you’re doing?” The loud voice came from above, it was his manager.

“Omo, I am so sorry. Uh, you see someone pushed me and... yeah... omo I didn’t mean to hurt his eyes or anything... Is he okay!?” I rambled at him glancing at the idol behind him as he held his face momentarily.

“Oh god, I’ve blinded him...” the silence that had filled around us went up in a roar. Screams of hatred were being thrown my way as the paparazzi behind me furiously snapped photos of the sudden event.

“I’m not blind...” he spoke up loud enough for me to hear.

“Oh... good... I’m really sorry! This grease ball pushed me and he was just being really mean” I pouted as rambled nonsense to the idol.

We were still standing in the makeshift walkway, well in my case I was still sitting on the ground.  Two guards had run up and were ready to drag me away. The shouts and yells for our attention continued but I was only pay attention to the two figures in front of me.

“Look at what you’ve done! You foolish girl, you should really watch yourself! What if you had injured him? Huh?” the manager scolded me. I flinched at his harsh tone as I was lifted up by the guards.

“Uh, well it’s not all my fault...” I started avoiding the manager’s glare.

“Not your fault? Whose is it then? Because I only see you with a camera pushed in front of his face” he pointed to Seungri. His face was completely blank as he watched the scene his manager was making.

“We’ll take her away” one of the guards said pulling at my right arm. I never thought i’d get myself into such a situation, but here I was.

“Seungri we should be heading inside” his manager started, pulling at the younger man. He still was staring at me as the guards prepared to walk me off the property.

“Wait” It was the second time I had heard his voice so close, he walked over to me and grasped my camera.

“In exchange for momentarily blinding me,” he smirked as he lifted the strap and the camera over my head “I’m an idol you know.” He gave me a wink as he secured the camera on his neck.

“What.” That’s the only thing I could say. He just took my camera.

He took my camera.

MY BABY.

I was still in shock as he waltzed into the building with a satisfied grin on his face, my camera in his hands. The guards were already leading me to the gates of the venue.

“Wait! What!? He just, he took my camera... How are you allowing this!?” I yelled as I struggled to free myself. They only just tightened their grip. I could hear the distant laughter of the greasy scumbag as I was pulled farther and farther away from the doors.

I was screwed; my whole plan had just been foiled. I eyed the staff walking into a less noticeable door on the side of the venue.

Or had it?

 


kekeke

I'm not sure if i'm going to focus a lot on this fic,

but if I get a lot of postitive feedback i'll probably be more motivated kekee

thank you for reading 

comment & subscribe!

 

treehouse