Sorry, I love you ♥

Sorry, I love you ♥

I was at the beach walking by the crashing waves... It's raining and I don't know why I didn't run for the shelter like I normally do. I feel so weak, I should have known but to date a celebrity. Or maybe it's just that I don't have enough faith in him. When I see the report on the net of him holding another girl in his arm... I don't know why but I felt my heart breaking into pieces. And I don't know why I went to the beach after I read the report. Maybe it's because that's the first place we met and the place you asked me out... That's the place that has a lot of our happy moments... I walked till the end and when I reached there, I heard my name.

"Venice! Venice!" I turned back and saw him. He is running towards me with an umbrella in his hand.

I walked away as soon as I saw him running towards him. He seriously made me so heartbroken that I don't feel like hearing him explain.

"Hey, come here!" He caught up with me and held my wrist. 

"Let go," I said coldly, my back facing him. Now I'm wet. Wet, but the rain isn't falling on me anymore. I looked up and saw the umbrella there. 

"Let me explain, Venice," He pleaded me.

"What do you want to explain?" I turned and faced him. 

"That woman..." He said.

"I know, she's your girlfriend." I said coldly, nodding my head.

"No!" 

"Isn't it very obvious? You held her so closely like no tomorrow..." I laughed coldly.

"She's my cousin."

"What?"

"She's my cousin, see?" He held out a photo of this girl in front of me.

"She look like you..."

"Yea, she's my cousin. She came here for holiday so I've to take care of her..." 

"Can I trust you...?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Did you explain to the media...?"

"I did, I did everything to clarify the rumours." He said with a smile.

I looked at him, he looked very sincere. Well, I know he's very loyal when it comes to love. How can I not trust him? "I'm such a fool..." I muttered.

"You're not a fool. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." He laughed and said.

I smiled at him, "I'm sorry I didn't trust you."

He didn't say anything but he hugged me tightly and whispered, "Sorry, I love you." 

"I love you too." I muttered.

He broke the heart and leaned in to kiss me. Even though it's raining upon us, but I don't really care. It's the happiest day of my life.