Final

Running.

I barged out of the door running, further away from him. I heard him screaming my name along with the sound of fast footsteps. I guess he’s running too. He didn’t stop, and it seemed like he wouldn’t until he catches me. I didn’t want to look back. If I did I would’ve slowed down, got caught and be in trouble.

“Bang ____! Come back here, you can’t run forever!” I heard him yell. I felt like I was dying, sweat fell down my forehead, my knees started to feel weak, and it felt like I was inhaling hot air. I couldn’t let him catch me so I decided to keep running. I even out ran him and hid behind a bush near a tteokbukki stand.

A few seconds later I heard his voice again. “Yah ____! Where are you?!” Damn, he’s still here, and it sounded like he was only a few feet away from where I was. Right now I just ned to keep quiet, I don’t want him seeing me.

“Aishhh..” I heard him cuss. I took a glance to see if he was still looking for me on the sidewalk, he then saw me looking at him at the wrong time and started walking towards the bush I was hiding behind, speeding up his pace. Crap, he saw me.. Okay, time to shut up and start running again.

As I was running I started to hear quick, heavy footsteps behind me, he’s obviously getting closer. I knew I should’ve attended P.E class during high school instead of writing myself fake notes because right now I felt like a bleeding obese man trying to swim to shore from a starving shark in the middle of the ocean. It was hard as heck.

I couldn’t do it anymore, I could hardly see with the sweat overcoming my entire face, I started to smell like some athlete’s sweaty sock, and so I chose to just let him catch me.

 

 

 

...

With a pair of hands wrapped around my waist he lifted me up and spun me around, he then kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear saying “You smell like Yaejoonie’s diaper.” following the sentence with a giggle. “You should’ve attended P.E class more often instead of giving seongsaengnim Kim lame excuses of why you shouldn’t do it. I was alone in that class for 2 years you know. And if you did you would’ve never been caught.” he stated. He then began to tickle me and that’s when that tickling sensation started to overcome my whole body.

“Ahahahaha—Y-Yongguk—Ahh! Ahahaha! STOP!” I screamed out between my annoying giggles. He finally stopped and trapped my body into his muscular biceps. “Fine, but if you run away from doodie duty for the week once again next time I will bring one of Yaejoon’s dirty diapers with me, hunt you down and literally throw it at you, okay?” he said in joking-yet-serious tone.

“Ew, gross. Fine..” I replied looking at him with a grin. “Good, now let’s go home. Luckily haraboji’s at home looking after Yaejoonie for us, but I bet you he’s probably mad at us for barging out of the house and leaving him alone with our baby and cleaning up after him, plus you reek!” he exclaimed with his signature gummy smile. I lightly hit him on the arm and he pulled me towards him and gave a soft, sweet peck on the lips. I then sprung onto his back and forcing him to give me a piggyback ride home, besides after all of that running of course I would be tired.