~ Lim Hyunsik ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

You ran down the stairs with your backpack and some books in your arms. 

"Hey~ hello ____-ah~!", a girl of your class greets you

" Hello " , you greet her back, then you continu your way to one place. You passed before some guys and when you are arrived at your destination, you did slam your books on the table and look just next to you, to a boy. This boy not noticed your presence and was fully in his mangas with his earphones. You glare at him, and you sitting on the table. The boy not noticed you again, you look at him and wave your hand in front of his eyes. He suddenly look up at you, with a huge smile... An angelic smile... His eyes smiled too, he took off his earphones and put them on the table. 

" Oh ! Hello ____-ah ! Are you okay ? " 

" Yep ! And you ? ", you jumped off the table and sitting on the chair. 

" Yes, I'm okay... But you know that you are in little late  _____-ah ", he winked

" I know but... not problem, the teacher isn't here right ? " you winked at him back. He laughed hard, even his laugh was beautiful. At this laugh, some girls looked at him. 

" Ya ya ya Lim Hyunsik ! Stop this !" , you put your hand on his mouth, he stops his laugh but his eyes still smiling. His eyes... One thing for what girls fall in love with him. Yeah, Lim Hyunsik was your friend and he was very attractive. All girls wanna go out with him, even some girls take pictures of him in class and took honeyed tones while speaking of him. Some girls tried ask him to go out  but failure... Hyunsik was a person very sociable, but he was very shy too and it was for that he haven't a girlfriend. It was the reason you thought. Tearing you from your thoughts, you heard mumblings and look at Hyunsik, so you took off your hand.

"Huh ? What's the matter ? ", 

" The teacher is here ", you looked up and saw your teacher who took place and started to speak in the mic. You look Hyunsik who was about to put in his backpack his earphones, you stopped him taking his earphones. 

" What are you doing ? ", he murmured while looking at you.

" I don't wanna hear the "blabla"  of the teacher, I don't like too much this lesson so...~ I'm going to listen something I like. Can you give me your iPod please ?", you look at him with your puppy eyes.. He couldn't resist at them.

" Ahh~ ______-ah.... What's I'm going to do with you huh ? " 

" I don't know, but I know you are going to take the lesson and me I'm going to listen this ", you pointed his iPod while smiling. 

" Okay okay... take it ... But I don't wanna see you or ear you sing okay ? "

" Yeah Sir ! ", you make the sign military with your hand on your head.

" Some people can be less louder please ? If my class not interest, they can leave !! " 

Hyunsik and you lower your heads and hold your laughs.  Thereafter, Hyunsik was taking the lesson very seriously while you listened the music with your head on the table with your eyes closed. 

 

When the lesson finish, you two go to the cafeteria and sitting at a table, you spoke about nothing and Jiho showed him. He doesn't know Hyunsik yet and he was very surprise to see you with another guy other than himself or Block B members. He knew that you have some friends in your class, but not thought about a guy, specially an handsome guy. He make his way to you, you noticed him and smiling, he took place. 

" Hey ______-ah ! Why are you here ?! You didn't forget our appointment to find a gift for Minah ? And who's he ? ", at this last words he looks at Hyunsik. 

" Ya Jiho-ah ! What's wrong with you ! Our appointment is in 1hours ! And he is- "

" I asked this to him ! Hi~ who are you ? " , you was shocked about his comportment, and you was about to speak again but Hyunsik spoken.

" Hello, I'm Lim Hyunsik and I'm in the same class that _______-ah. We are friend. I guess that you are her Best Friend, Woo Jiho, who is very kind and has a sens of humor, right ? " He emphasized the word " Best Friend ". 

The silence was present... You look at Jiho and Hyunsik, then Hyunsik and Jiho... You didn't know what would happen and you wish it's not something wrong, because sometimes Jiho could be jealous towards other boys because he wanted to be your only one best friend. Jiho broke the silence. 

" Oh really ? You are in the same class and you are friend.... ? "  He still look at Hyunsik, and Hyunsik don't avoided his glance. 

" Yes, it's exact. " 

" And you tell that I'm her " Best Friend " ?! So you know this ? "

" Well, of course ", He looked at Jiho a little strangely. 

" OH MY GAWD ! I LOVE YOU ! Hehehehe ! YEAH ! I AM HER BEST FRIEND, and you know it ! Hehehe I'm Jiho, _____-ah's best friend ! Nice to meet too Hyunsik ! " 

Hyunsik and you was shocked by his behavior and your two heads approached one another, because you was about to tell him something, but Jiho saw this approximation and got up from his seat. 

"_____-ah ! Come on', we gotta go. ", he take your arms and got you up, then smiled at Hyunsik who was smiling at him. " Hyunsik right ? We gotta go, sorry it's an outing between best friend. ", he make his fake smile and dragged you to the exit. You look at Hyunsik and whispered that you are sorry and make a face, he laughed and whispered to you that it's okay, you smiled at him. 

" Ya, listen to me, I'm speaking to you ", Jiho tell this to you with a jealous tone. You laughed and gently hit him on his arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the last updates... ^^ I'm going to update more so I hope you enjoy this story.... :) 

Thanks to reading :)