What do you think of me?

My Love Story

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8F5gYFdCyg

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

After we finished the touring session around the school, both of us stopped at the school garden.

''I'm tired. Let's sit down a while'' I whined a little.

He nodded his head. We sat down on a bench, we left a little space in between us.

Once again, silence filled the air. None of us start any conversation.

I was looking at the ground while kicking some of the leaves, feeling bored. Out of sudden, he scooted nearer to me and asked,

''What do you think of me?'', he asked, not looking at me.

I immediately stop kicking the leaves. Shocked by his question. Well, you know we just met and barely know each other, and this was the first question he asked, so yeah, it's awkward.

He seems to sense my body stiffened.

''I..mean, what is your first impression on me?''. This time, he look straight into my eyes and asked.

Somehow, i managed to answer him this time.

''Hmm..i think you are a quiet-type, difficult to approach and....handsome'' I said. But i mumbled the last part, hoping that he couldn't listen that.

No one's POV

But little did she know that, Dae Hyun heard the last part and unknowingly his lips crept into a smile.

*She thinks i'm handsome* He thought happily.

''What do you think of me then?''. This time, Yumi takes the opportunity to ask.

''I think you are kind, friendly, cute and pretty'' Daehyun replied with a geniune smile.

*Oh my, he thinks i'm pretty!* Yumi thought.

Unknowingly, a smile form from her lips too.

Yumi's POV

''Can we be friends?''. he question me again, politely.

I thought for a while before i replied,

''Sure''. I replied.

''Great. Oh, when's your birthday?'' he asked.

*Why did he ask for?* I thought

Nevertheless, i still reply him.

''October 15, you?'' i asked back.

''June 28. That means you have to call me oppa, since i'm elder than you and also we're chingu now'', he replied.

''oppa?'' I look at him, surprised. Since this is the first time someone ask me to call him oppa besides Jjong and Key oppa.

''Yeah. You don't mind right?'' he asked.

''I don't mind...Dae..hyun...o..oppa'' I stuttered, blushing.

''What? What did you say?'' He said, leaning his ear closer to me, waiting for me to say it again.

*Oh c'mon, i bet he heard it. He's making me blush even more!* I thought.

''Daehyun o-oppa'' .this time, i tried hard not to stutter...well, i did stuttered a little bit..

''There, much better''. he said. Leaning his back against the bench.

''cute''. I heard him mumbled after that.

I blushed even more after i heard that.

From that day onwards, our relationship starts to grow. Besides that, i starts to have a tiny little crush on him too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :)

 

 

Here's L.Joe's kiss to those who subscirbe or comment! :D