7 Days Ago

7 Days Ago (One Shot)

(A/N) The Colored text are the real lyric from Mocca - 7 Days ago


7 days ago you said you love me
Was that real or just a dream?
I was so happy I could scream
My Heart was jumping

You were the one who’s chased me, flirt, and asked me out for a date.

At the first time I didn’t believe it, you’re the most handsome in our university who wants make me the plain girl to become your girlfriend.

But because of your sweetness, kindness, attention to me, and your handsome face I’m falling for you.

I was so happy when you said those 3 words “I love you” then followed by “Will you be my girlfriend?”


7 days ago you said you love me
Those words just swept me off my feet
One thing for sure I did believe
Were the things you promised

I was happy being together with you.

 Even your sweetness, kindness, and attention to me were less than few days ago.

Because you were promised will not leaving me for another y girl that always seduced you.

After I asked you ‘why you’ve not like few days ago and often getting angry, you promised that you’ll never do that again.

You also promised than you’ll always love me.

I did believe all those things.


We'll always be together
And we will love each other
Always and forever
Until the end of time

When you asked me about ‘what if someday I’ll be gone for forever?’ I was scared you asked me that kind of question. But you quickly promised that we’ll be together forever and always love me until the end of time.

When I was hesitated about that, you promised that you’ll not leaving me.

I believe those promises of yours.


7 days ago you said you love me
Now everything has gone to waste
One thing you've made me really hate
Are the lies you promised


But why, after that all those promise of yours you turn into someone else??

You broke all of promised that you made.

I was really really really sad, disappointed and angry.

I cried all day long.


We'll always be together
And we will love each other
Always and forever
Until the end of time

Those words ‘We'll always be together, we’ll love each other. Always and forever, until the end of time’ I did really believe when you talked about that.

Maybe I was the one who’s stupid and chose not believe my own best friend when she told me that you are not a man that fated with me. Even though I don’t know at that time why she talk like that.


7 days ago you said you love me
Then suddenly your turning cold
With nothing here for me to hold
Coz now there’s nothing

 

Why you chased me and flirt to me when you are the most popular guy?

Why 7 days ago you made me to love you?

Why I do believe that we’ll always together until the end of time?

Why you lied to me? I did believe all those promises of yours, and I’ll always love you.

Even after you change into someone else, not the old of you. I still believed you Kim Jonghyun.

Kim Jonghyun, why you lied to me?? And leaving me alone like this, and now I stand in front of:

 

 

 

RIP

KIM JONGHYUN

1990-2012

 

After I knew you change into someone else because you just knew after being together with me you got that disease.

You were angry to make me leaving you, and doesn’t want make me sad.

I knew you were remembered those promises of yours, but it can’t be help. You know you’ll be gone and regretted it.

That’s why you always angry, to make me not really sad.

 

 

But, even you do those things: lied to me, change into someone else, getting angry, AND leaving me alone.

I’ll be the one who love you until the end of time Kim Jonghyun.

I’ll be the one who always remember your sweetness, kindness, and all the good things about you.

I’ll be the one who fulfill all your promises even though I’ll be married with someone else.

Remember, I was also promise to you that I’ll always love you until the end of time.

 

 

Good bye Kim Jonghyun, even you are in another world you always in my heart.

We both know that we’ll meet again.

SarangHae Kim Jonghyun.

 


*Actually I didn't want to make Jonghyun died T___T but yeah, this is my oneshot about Jonghyun~What do you think??

 

Here's the song from Mocca - 7 Days ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7-sZFg_LSs) click it if you want to hear it.