Saturday Morning (ONESHOOT)

Saturday Morning (ONESHOOT)

Like every last Saturday, then, I always wake up earlier than the sun. Trotted toward the door of my house, while greeted Saturday morning was still dewy. I always like to stand in the doorway while a small whistle, waiting for the postman.
"Morning, Taeyeon." he said.

This morning he came. He always came on Saturday morning. Say hello to my morning with a warm greeting and smile.
"morning, postman." I replied.

He gave a yellow envelope that I've been waiting all week. After the bend once, he went back up the old bike. An old bicycle that is as old as his age. He waved as he tried to pedal a bike, leave me. He still had other duties, in addition to greet my morning Saturday.
My treasure. I always receive a 'treasure' is every Saturday morning. Yellow envelope and the smell of hospitals always been an entertainer my heart. I was never concerned with the state of this envelope. For me, as long as the envelope is coming to me every Saturday morning, it was a fun gift.
Until I was older, I will never feel bored with the envelope that always comes in every Saturday morning. The envelope is like opium to me. Even to-100 envelope to this, I am still excited when i want to read it.

 

Every Saturday morning I left my love in the letter and envelope. You're always happy to receive it, right? Every Saturday morning I had always hoped to be able to see the tip of your lips smile. Every Saturday morning I always hoped that I could open my eyes again. So that I can leave my love on the next Saturday morning, like today. That I may greet you from here.
Taeyeon, my breath any more weight. For some reason, and since when did it get like this. I hate this. My vision was shattered, and the more dispersed every second. Every breath I took, was exhausting. It was like someone trying to take it away from me.
But that's OK. I will not complain about anything that happened to me while you're still there for me. As long as there are memories of Saturday morning that made my heart pump faster when I remember it. As long as there is shadow that makes me feel warm and beautiful.
Taeyeon, not you promise to always remember our Saturday morning? Will continue to wait for me? Will continue to support me? Stay cheerful, Taeyeon. I always admired the face of Your Beauty who was laughing. You do not want to make me worry?
Taeyeon is shining and warm, you know I'm not an easy man to give up? I will not give up on this damn disease. So, when I wrote this letter ... I'm fine. So good that I regret having such a weak body. Although this body feels very heavy, but I'm okay.
Now thought about me, would be very difficult to fight this disease. No single moment he let go of me. I think to let him 'riding' put into my body. Forever with me. You do not mind, right? Relax, you're still a first for me.
Taeyeon the most beautiful, keep on believing ...
When you open your eyes on Saturday morning ... I will be near you. Along with the wind and the sun through the trees.

~~JinKi ~ ~

 

My eyes almost pop out this time. My eyelids refused to pack. With trembling hands I put the letter into the table. For some reason this time I really wish not to receive it. Phone ring sound so tight this time. Makes me uncomfortable and stiff. My heart was pumping too fast. It was crowded like a choke.
I refused to lift the phone. By volunteering, I invited my mother picked it up for me.
"Taeyeon ...." mom called me with a deep voice I'd never heard before.

With the breath that's after I turned to my mother, "What?"
"JinKi already passed away ...."


Second, I felt I had been killed by my own breath.

~~~

flashback

~~~

2.5 years ago

"I like you." I said, holding up the yellow envelope without looking toward her at all.
"Huh? Do you like me? Is it true? "He asked. I nodded quickly as he kept his head down. I was too embarrassed to show my face flushed like this already.
"What's your name?" He asked again. Cautiously I looked up at him, "Taeyeon."
"Taeyeon? You're a class 2? "
I nodded my head for the umpteenth time. Gosh. How does he still remember me? Though our first encounter was so brief a case quick and sweet dreams at night.
"Well, Taeyeon ... What do you like me? "he asked.
I blushed again made, "You're ... shiny! You sparkle like a Saturday morning! "
He narrowed his eyes. His eyebrows are slightly raised to explain to me that he was puzzled by why I was. "Look ... every time I saw you, you look so shiny in my eyes. You're so fabulous and fascinating. It was the same when I saw the sun on Saturday morning. "I explained.
He just laughed when I'm finished with my words, "You're so funny. But I have things that will burden you if we are in a relationship. I do not want to bother you. I'm afraid you're going to dump me later. "
I shook my head quickly, "It's okay and will not! Did not I tell you like a Saturday morning? the only thing I like best in the World is a sparkling Saturday morning. Whatever you are, I will always love you because you like a Saturday morning."
He looked at me this time with a warm smile that made me melt. I looked at his eyes are too shady for this. "I believe in you. From now on I'll be your morning Saturday."he said.
I almost jumped for joy when I heard.

"But you also have to be my morning Saturday?" He said. I raised my eyes, "Huh?"
"Be my morning Saturday the warmest in the world."

~~~

flashback end

~~~

'I can not believe JinKi finally gave up on His brain tumor. Though nearly two years he fought. '
Speech which I heard from the mouth of a woman in his funeral a week ago still rang in my ears. They were wrong. JinKi will never give up until whenever. He was a steadfast man. I believe it.
Saturday morning, this time it was bland and empty. I like floating without direction. Even the stench of the beach is hard to kiss. In my mind there is a desire to smell the hospital on the envelope that is always JinKi send every Saturday morning.


JinKi letters now floating at sea in the form of a strong boat. They continue to float against the waves toward the horizon at sunrise this Saturday morning. I do not know what to do. The shadow of the sun to reveal itself looks like JinKi. I kept dragging my feet towards the sun. Did not he say that he was on the Saturday morning sunlight? I just want to grab it now.


The cold sea water has been felt up to my neck. Somehow deeper and more comfortable. Lulled me to continue to drag my feet farther away. 3 steps and then I felt someone grab my breath.

Finally ... I can feel what JinKi feel. It was fast and quiet.

 

~~~~~~

"have you heard the news?"
"what is it?"
"Taeyeon, the most beautiful girl in this town, eventually chose to follow JinKi, her boyfriend who died of brain cancer.
what do you mean?"
"Saturday morning, her body was found floating on the beach with some paper boat."