6th Member

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

New Girls' Generation 6th Member revealed!

by : HyuuuunMi-AHH                                   3010987 views       60127 comments

SM Entertainment reveals New Girls' Generation 6th member!

Kim Hyun Mi, trainee of SM Entertainment for two years, is going to debut as one of the New Girls' Generation.

 

Here are 2 comments from her best friends:

JR (NU'EST)'s comment on Hyun Mi's personality:

She is a daredevil, She always wants to do new and extreme things without having any second thoughts. She's talkative, and when she talks, it's hard for her to stop. She is also original, she never copies someone's personality to impress people, She can also be somewhat careless in things. But she can handle all the stress well, she'll just read or play her guitar to relieve it. She can be called a ball of energy by some, and people will often ask where she gets her energy, she always says "Eating chocolate, duh^^". She's a responisble and reliable worker, but can be clumsy during work.

 

Jessica (SNSD)'s comment on Hyun Mi's personality:

She is also oblivious and timid of her surroundings. When it's clearly a boy likes her, everyone knows except her. She generates a lot of enthusiasm. Her weakness is her forgiving nature, she forgives people easily. She's bubbly and cheerful and super random. Her protective side is someone you don't wanna mess with, she can be really dangerous. She can be really childish, when she's embarrassed she will respond in a very childish behavior. She's stubborn as a bull and a sore loser. Her patience is very long, she's emotionally stable and can not be upset easily. She is also a good actress in lying. She values new memories and newly learned things and always keeps them in mind. Another weakness is that she's really considerate and almost always kind to everyone. She remains calm in awkward, troublesome and intense situations, and helps lighten the mood. She is also outgoing and sociable. She can have major mood swings at times. She is also a selca addict, she takes pictures of her self using either her phone or camera everywhere she goes.

 

Hyun Mi's full profile:

Name : Korean : Kim Hyun Mi
English : Yvonne Kim

Stage Name : Yve (pronounced as Eve)

Position : Main dancer, sub-vocalist, rapper

Date of birth : November 24, 1995

Age : 16

Ethnicity : Japanese-Korean

Place of birth : Saitama, Japan

Hometown : San Fransisco, USA

Height : 163 cm

Weight : 44 kg

Blood type : O

Language spoken : Japan, Korean, English (fluent) , and French (basic)

Sibling(s) : Kim Jong Soo (older brother)

 

Comments:

new_snsd_lover : she's so cute!! Hyun Mi-ah, I'm starting to be your hardcore fan! ><

 

SSs567 : I like her... Her hair seems to be so easy to be styled, kekeke~

 

TaeYeon_fan : she seems interesting... and young! :D

 

Collibri89 : nice stage name, Yve! >w<

 

googoopomp : she's so cute with her hair made into bun! Like her! ;0;

 

-----------------------------------------

Keroro keroro co-author here~

Congrats HyuuuunMi-AHH! I really enjoy reading your application!

And your ulzzang looks so adorable, really 'w'

So... 2 more characters will be chosen (why 2? because author-nim wants to be a character too)!

Stay tune for more updates~ ^^