New student

What should I think about you?

Donghae POV.

Everytime the same. Sitting in the corner os the class. I hate if the girls speak to me. 

I just smile to them and they die.

We have history with mr. Park Jung-soo a.k.a Leeteuk.

I always think of Exo k/m History. I Love this song x3

"Today we gonna have a new student!!"

"I know, the rumors spoke he's handsome. I wanna meet him and make him as my bf!!"

Aha... some girls spoke about the new student in our class.

He must be rich then coz everyone who go to this school is rich! I said EVERYONE except me. 

I'm the poorest but have the look. My mom is dead and I have only my father. He's not angry and he's even the manager from the

Lee company. OK... we are rich but not like some others. For example Choi Kyuhyun, my best friend. He's the son of the Choi

Company. Or Siwon... I don't even know him and he wanted me as his BF?? I rejected him.

 

So, the teacher came in with a handsome boy.

He has a white t-shirt wth a black jacket on. Sunglasses and a heat suitable to his look.

"Look at the new guy! He's HOT!" 

"Omo, I want him."

"A second handsome boy after Donghae oppa!!"

"What ya talking about he's more handsome than Donghae! He's the MOST handsome!"

"He's like Siwon oppa or Kyuhyun oppa!! SO freaking HAWT!!"

OMG, he came in and my eyes widened. He has a pretty voice and an angelic face.

"Anyeong, my name is Lee Hyukjae but please call me Eunhyuk" he winked at... me?? O-o

"Can I sit next to him?" He asked the tacher and pointed at me. I couldn't help but blush hard.

Nobody ever apponce me like that and not even a handsome guy. 

"It is OK?" He asked me and I nodded shyly and he smiled at me.

"My n-name is Dong-Donghae." I smiled back and he whispered something.

"Huh?" I asked and he answers with "Sory, nice to meet you"

 

Eunhyuk POV.

It was weird. I saw a cute guy sitting on the corner. I even asked the teach where I wanted to sit. 

Many people said I was a liitle bit too cool and naive.

I saw someone I never wanted to see. My cousin, Choi Siwon. Once he took my girlfriend/boyfriend away from me.

He's just a player. His father is really rich but not so rich like us. The famous and most popular Lee Company belong to my dad.

"It is OK to sit next to you?" I asked him and he agreed.

Then he introduce himself.

"Cute" came from my mouth luckily in a whisper tone and he didn't understand.

"Sorry, nice to meet you" I said and stared at him.

He was cute blushed like that in front of me. He even stuttered.

After a while I caught him stare at me.

We chit chatted a liitle and in the end of the class I can meet his friend Choi Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin.

Kyu is an evil kid. I knew that I know his name somewhere.

He's the popular MC in Fishery Radio or something like that.

I ust looked the episode with Shinhwa. It was funny and there he leanrt how to be evil.

They took me all around the school and when we finished the bell rang.

Hae brought me along to the next class with Kyuhyun and Sungmin is one year over us. He's in the third year of high school.

After a while I have a bad feeling.

Something bad will happened. A person was staring at us. But who?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I did it!! Chapter one is OUT!!!! Sorry for the late chapter and thnks for the subscribers!!

I hope you like the story even I made many mistake and I'm soo sorry if the chapter is boring and short >-<

Long story, haha... I can never write long chapter >-< Shame on me!! MINHAEEE~

I don't know if I bring in the story. I really don't think so coz I must write in the other story and I'm never wrote XD'''

Sorry, if you wanted to read !!

 

So my other fanfic is about WOOGYU!! So who like Infinite can read this fanfic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/178122