We are officialy a couple.

It was 'You' from the beginning

Key's pove:

It really hurts seeing Onew in that state. For the first time he didn't care about acting weak in front of us.

He drunk too much last night . After we took him back to the dorm he fell asleep. I wish his dreams had been brighter  .

I woke up early this morning to prepare a poridge for my hyung. Taemin and Jonhyun woke up early too and they went to the supermarket to buy food. Before they go I recalled :

" Guys , Onew and Minho will wake up in no time. Don't let Minho notice something strange and also Onew he's not supposed to know that he said those things when he was drunk. Try your best to make him smile and forget his pains"

"Don't worry hyung I'll use my ayegooo and make Onew hyung happy." Taemin answered.

Aiiigoooo Our maknae is adorable.

"You know you can rely on me Key ;) ! " Jonhyun added then they left.

Minho came back late to the dorm because he was on date with Minha. He came after we all went to bed so he probably didn't notice there was something wrong . (I wishhh)

The poridge was ready so I woke up Onew. I hope my poridge will help him get rid of the headache he's suffering from.

"Did Minho came back ?" Onew asked.

"Ne. He is still sleeping !" I replyed

"I have to talk to him." he addded

"About what?"

"About Minha !"

"Yaaah Hyung did you lost your mind? Are you in your right mind right now?"

"No I'm not in my right mind Key. I really got sick and tired of everything !"

"Hyung be quiet , you will wake Minho up. Hyung please be patient I'm sure everything will be alright just endure the pain. You know that Minho is so sensitive so it's better not to talk to him. "

"How can I endure the pain Key? Don't you see me suffering here?"

"I know you are hyung but our donsaengs are here with you. We are a family and we'll never accept that one of us will get hurt."

"But I already got hurt and I'm getting hurt even more by standing still ."

Suddenly Minho appeared:

"Good morning hyungs. What's going on?"

"You finally woke up?You have your breakfast first then we will talk." I pushed Minho to the kitchen because I was afraid Onew will speak up.

I went back to Onew and took him to his room.I think he finally calmed down.

"Hyung can you trust me once?"

"About what?"

"Minho and Minah won't be together for so long. I'm sure about it !"

"What does make you sure about it?"

"Minho still loves Krystal and so does she.He didn't forget her yet so he won't feel happy with Minah. He will surely leave her in the end."

"But Minah will be the one getting hurt !"

"Hyung, neither does she love him. I can clearly see she is interested in you. "

"But she accepted to go on a date with Minho. Isn't that enough."

"It doesn't mean they are a couple already. We should ask Minho about what happened in the date. And also he looked unhappy while ago maybe she didn't accept him."

"I want to trust you Key but this is really too much "

"I'm Almighty Key! You forgot? And also they say that the girl always fell for the man with whom she had her first kiss. Wasn't that you? "

"But how could you know it was her first ."

"We talked about dating once and she said she never dated before. "

"What first kiss are you talking about? She even doesn't remember the it. "

"She did. I sensed it the last time we went to visit her at their dorm. She show too much disapointement when she knew you're not coming to visit her and she didn't accept the fact that you were tired and had to rest."

"I'm really confused Key. I think I should talk to her or talk to Minho."

"You talk to her better. You have to clarify things to eah other about that night."

"Okey Key I'll trust you."

I finally convinced him and I felt relieved because he looked better than last night.

Taemin and Jonhyun were back. Taemin hurried to Minho and started asking about the date.

At the same time Onew and I went out from the room "Bad timing"

"Hyung did she accept to be your girlfriend?"

"Nee, she accepted." Minho answerd smiling.

"Chukaaa Minho. Hope you be happy together? "Jonghyun said but couldn't hide his heartache.

"Yeeey what's wrong with you Jonghyun? It looks like you feel jealous."

"Aniooo It was sudden that's all. But I really feel sorry for Krystal you know! "

I turned around to see Onew's reaction. But I saw him walking away toward his room.

I wanted to go and comfort him but at the same time I wanted to celebrate with Minho and congratulate him. Aisssssshhhhhhh I'm going crazyyyyyyyyy !! :( :( :( Things are becoming worst.

At the afternoon I went to the academy because I had a recording.

I fortuitously met Minah

"Oh Key Oppa . Annyeonghaseyo. "She bowed

"Annyeong Minah. Are you fine?"

"Ne , I am. What about you ?"

"I'm doing great too. "

For sure I had to lie. How can I say that I'm the sadest person right now and it's because of her?

"Ohh Chukaahae I heard from Mihno you are a couple now. " I said.

"Ne. Gomapseumnida Oppa ! "

"I hope you can make our Minho happy. :) "

"I'll do my best Key . He really worth it "

"Minah .. I know it's not of my business but I want to ask you a question."

"Oh Come on. I thought we are friends Key ! But why are you acting formaly today?"

"Sorry , I just wanted to ask if you truly love Minho."

"Of course I do. He is really a sweet person and he treat me good."

"Okay. Then I'll be leaving, I have a record now."

I was surprised about what she said. She love him? Poor Onew he would have had a heart-attack if he had heard her say that.

I feel sorry for Onew but also for her. She believes Minho loves her too but she's wrong. Minho is the kind that gets easily used to a person and he is introvered at the same time . Since she's the first girl that he got closer to after he broke up with Krystal he probably tend to think that he feels something for her.

Minah's pove:


Last night I went out with Minho. I felt so glad and had too much fun . Minho is a sweet and romantic person and I guess I have to give him a chance. Because being with him will bring me the happiness I was dreaming about.

But at the same time I had many doubts. They said Krystal still loves him. She will surely turn my life into hell if she knows about us dating. Also I still feel a yearning for Onew. I can't get that kiss out of my mind. It was my first kiss after all.I also miss him a lot cuz since that night we haven't talked. I miss his smile , his jokes, his laughters, and everything about him. I just missed being around him. We met once but he seemed cold and he acted as if we don't know each other that well.

On my way to SNSD's room practise, I hasardly met F(x)'s Krystal . She gave me a frustrating sneer then she left.

I acted like I don't know her and went to visit SNSD who became my best friends especially Sunny.

I greeted them but Jessica ignored me . It's for sure because of her sister. I heard they are very close to each other .

I was upset cuz Jessica used to be nice with me and now she's acting apathetic toward me just because I'm dating her sister's ex-boyfriend .

"Mindy tell us everything . How you became close to each other and how the dating thing started." Sunny and Yoona requested.

I told them everything but I wasn't feeling comfortable around Jessica. She just kept staring me. I felt like she's going to pull my hair .

"But doesn't Minho still loves Krystal Sica unnie?" Seohyun asked.

The other girls gave her a Shut-up- look.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that Mindy. " She said shyly.

"It's okay Seohyun ."

I said my goodbyes to them and left to our pratice room cuz Popi was calling me.

For my bad luck I again met Krystal . This time she didn't ignore me but she stopped me :

"Where do you think you're going sweety? We should talk." She said meanly.

"I have nothing to discuss with you Krystal-ssi."

"But I do . Listen carefully to me my dear. Let go of Minho he will never love you . I'm not threatening you but giving you an advice. Follow it if you don't want to get hurt and don't if you're looking for troubles. "

My eyes were about to shed their tears so I walked away before she notices. She will probably think she scared me.

I walked to nowhere cuz I wasn't in my right mind. It's like I started believing what others say when I really should trust Minho instead.

I finally reached the practice room. My fellow members were about to leave the academy .

"Unnie we are going to have a coffee together . Want to join us?? "Popi asked.

"Anio, I have something to do before I leave. See you at the dorm girls. "

I lied !

I had nothing to do but all I wanted is to be alone.

I stayed at the practice room alone when Minho called me.

I can't answer him cuz he will surely sense something wrong and right now I'm not in a good mood to talk.

The phone kept ringing (RING DING DONG RING DING DONG)

Then I suddenly heard a voice:

"Are you avoiding me Jageyaa ?"

It was Minho who entered the room.

"E-E--EE Mianhe Oppa. I'm not feeling so good today."

"What's wrong Jagie ?"

Oh god he's already calling me Jageya. I liked the fact he called me that but I felt uncomfortable too.

"Minho Oppa, I think we should get more closer before we date. "

"Why? Don't you trust me enough? "

"It's not that I don't trust you Minho. But we don't know each other that well ."

"I like you the way you are Mindy . Don't you like me the way I am too?"

"I do Oppa,but I don't want to lose you . I'm sure our friendship will last forever but not as a couple "

"I promise you I'll do my best so that we get along. Nor do I want to lose you . "

"I'm going to trust you and I wish I won't regret that."

He gave me his warmest hug and kissed my forehead. I felt so safe in his arms the same way I used to feel when dad holds me.