K.I.S.S.I.N.G~ ♥

CHUNJI AND ME ~♥

 

The golden blanket was ready to embrace the busy day in to a dark calm night. The streets were pack with walking noisy passers-by came from school and work, probably heading home.

Marrie who was giddily skipping going to the best place of her life doesn’t mind the weather at all. It was near a park with a dark big oak tree. It was almost a year since she had loved that place. For her it was the perfect place for a perfect romance with the perfect person she loves so much. The bright lights from the near park and the attach harbor of the city, the sweet calm scent of the fresh evening breeze that soothes a tired feeling and the calmness of the night which captivates her heart every time she was there. She just can’t let herself not to comeback on that place specially she and her  ever so cute boyfriend met and happened to fall in love in that place.

 

You smiled as you saw the familiar guy sitting on the bench under the tree. The cute guy looked up and warmly smiled. His signature charming smile caught you off-guard.

 

You skidded happily and flung your arms around him. He wound his arms around your waist and nuzzled on your stomach. You bent down and smelled his manly scented shampoo, you smiled sweetly.

“ I should just pick you up, you know I don’t want you to walk around on your own alone, it’s not so safe “ he kissed your stomach. You unwrapped your arms around his neck and pouted you sat beside him and sweetly caressed him face.

“ yah~ you have to go back tracking if you do that, besides I’m fine walking alone, you see? “ you smiled partly convincing. He traced your nose bridge and you cringe

“ still, I can’t let my pretty girl walk alone, so pretty please let me pick you up next time, arasso? “ you chuckled at his cute pleading action with lots of aegyo. You smiled and leaned on his shoulder. He wrapped his hands around your shoulder.

“ where should we go tonight? “ he ask you.

“ hmmm~ im fine being here with you “ you smiled

“ I perfectly like that, you know being with you anywhere is the perfect place for me “ he confessed, blushed and smiled

** wae so sweet my chanhee? ** you smiled warmly.

Suddenly the snow started to fall and he faced you with him. He wrapped a hand on your neck and gently crashed his lips on delicately yours. You smiled on his sudden action. A cold snow flake landed on your cheek that gives a cold shiver down your spine. Chunji felt it and wounded his strong arms around your body. He hugged you tightly as he was kissing you passionately, you pressed your arms on his chest, his heart is beating rapidly.

You continued kissing though the weather became chillier, you didn’t bother parting in each other’s warmth since it’s the perfect place you could ever go

. ** CHUNJI AND ME sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. **

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS IT GUYS? 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE ♥♥♥