Chappie 1

BeCauSe Of YoU.......

- Author POV -

you were in your office. After finished up your works you decided to stay there for a while to rest a bit before going home. You took Sungyeol's photo picture on your desk and you started to crying without you yourself noticed it..

 

Your  POV

I took Sungyeol's picture on the desk...I missed him so much...Its been a year since he left....

Are you happy up there Yeol-ah?? I hope you were....Please watch me and Myungsoo from up there....

 

After an hour later, I packed my stuffs, ready to go home...When i'm out from my office, I saw Myungsoo's office light still on...I went to his office...As I opened the door, I saw he was making out with one of his girlfriends.. When he noticed me, he looked shock and immediately pull out from the girl... I saw the girl glaring at me..

you : I'm sorry...I don't know...

Myungsoo : It's okay...It's not your fault...I thought you went home already...Why are you still here?

You : I want to rest here first...There's a lot of work lately....

Myungsoo : Hmm...dont push yourself to work hard...its not good for your health...

you : neh...you too...I should go home now....Continue you business...*i smile at him..

Myungsoo :  huh?? okay then...see you tomorrow...Rest well..

you : I will....bye

After I closed the door, I heard that girl giggling...

When will you change Myungsoo-ah??

I missed the old you... 

I drove back home..........

 

Myungsoo POV

I was so shocked when Yuna came in my office...I know this isn't the first time but i still felt shocked...Maybe this is because of my feeling for her...I'm in love with her but I know we only can be bestfriend because I know her heart only for Sungyeol...

 

- Flashback-

Today was the Valentines Day.. I decided to confess to Yuna...I've been inlove with her since we were kids. I bought her a bouquet of lilies and a box of chocolate...Hope she'll like it...When I was on my way to her house, I saw her and Sungyeol at the park...They look like in the confession situation...Is Sungyeol like her too?? Why do we have to fall with the same girl?? i walk quitely and hide in the bush near them...

 

Sungyeol : Yuna-ah...I have something to tell you..

Yuna : What is it Yeol?

Sungyeol : Errr....Actually....Actually I like you....no... I love you....I don't know since when i had this feeling but now I completely sure that I'm pretty inlove with   you...

Yuna : Yeol- ah.....actually...*Sungyeol cut her off..

Sungyeol : It's okay if you don't feel the same...I understand...

Yuna : I didn't say that...actually i felt the same as you were..

Sungyeol : Really??You not kidding right??

Yuna : Yess....and I'm not kidding....

Sungyeol : I love you Kim Yuna!!

Yuna : Love u too Lee Sungyeol...

After that, I saw them kissing passionately....I took the chance to get off from the bushes...My heart breaking to pieces...I ran home, locked myself in my room, crying my heart out loud...Eventhough I felt hurt, but they still my bestfriend...I should be happy for them...

-End of flashback-

That's the day I actually started became playboy...playing with girl's heart....Losing Sungyeol is more painful...At that night when that tragic accident happened, Sungyeol told me that he was gonna propose Yuna and they were supposed to meet...Moreover...that day was their 3rd anniversary of becoming a couple...

"Yeol-ah...Don't worry...I'll look after her for you....Just be happy up there...."