Chapter 5

The Heartbeat That Never Stop

[Page 16]

25th December

Merry Christmas! =D

I remembered whenever it’s this season; Cole and I would be out having snow-war but this year…

Today we had a mini party in the hospital too, the Doctors and nurses dresses up and give out candy sticks, and I received a Narsha’s autographed album from Cole keke. She must have bought it online at an expensive price without me knowing!

And me?

Because I wasn’t able to go out, all I could give her is a Son Nam Shin’s autographed photo book =D Limited edition, exclusively only one in the whole wide world!

Sincerely,
Santa Dongwoon

 

[Page 17]

28th December

Son Dongwoon, be brave.

Nicole Jung, you better be even braver.

Sincerely,
Son Dongwoon

 

[Page 18]

30th December

2 more minutes to 31st, and I’m in the hospital’s toilet now with Nicole outside waiting for me. She doesn’t know I have this habit of writing diary, I’m an expert at doing things secretly keke, but she will know soon =)

Oh , one tear just dropped and made a wet spot in the book. Damn Son Nam Shin why the sudden tear?

You promised to be brave and strong, didn’t you?!

30 more seconds…

Okay it’s…

31st December

Our third anniversary, and the day I leave.

Nicole Jung, please remember that my heart is still beating, and one day I’m sure you will find it.

I love you, angel.

Sincerely,
Dongwoon and his last words