I'll see you in Jakarta , Baby ...

I'll see you in Jakarta , Baby ...

 

"We will leave for Jakarta tomorrow morning, but not with Kyuhyun, he was still filming in one of the private television to promote his new project"  said manager hyung to Super Junior member, when they are resting after a workout in preparation for their next tour.
"Okey hyung, we're ready to shake Jakarta ! " Eunhyuk cried, eagerly.
"Hyung, who will go to Jakarta on tomorrow ?" Siwon asked with curious face, he didn't hear well what  his manager said before.
"All the members except Kyuhyun. Why, Siwon? No, you can not change the plane ticket to go with him. It's already arranged! " manager hyung said, shaking his head. He already knew what's Siwon is going to ask him.
"Hyung, but Kyuhyunie would be angry if I could not go with him. You know his attitude , I do not want him to be scowling at me over in Jakarta later" Siwon said, trying to persuade the manager Hyung, with a pleading face.
"It can not be Siwon, I do not want to change all the plans that have been set up, you should try to talk to Kyuhyun " he kept shaking his head at Siwon "I go now, please prepare yourselves for a concert in Jakarta, see you again".Their manager walked to the door, waving to all the members of Super Junior.
"Siwon, please try to talk to Kyuhyunnie well, he'd understand" said their leader, Leeteuk, to Siwon while patting his shoulder. He could understand the feelings of Siwon, because their magnae is stubborn.
Siwon was silent, he could only sighed, thinking about what word would he say to his boyfriend later.
 
"Siwonnie! I got information from manager Hyung, if I would go to Jakarta separately with other members. But you will be with me right, Siwonnie ? " said Kyuhyun , when he called Siwon from the television station, after he just got a call from their manager .
Siwon was bit shocked when he saw his cell phone rang, and it's from Kyuhyun. He's not ready to get the right reasons what should he say to his boyfriend.
"Baby, I'm sorry, I will go to Jakarta with other hyung. I've tried to talk to manager hyung, but he still refused to change my flight" Siwon tried to explain to his boyfriend, he's ready to get a shout from the other side.
"Siwonnie, you mean, I'll fly to Jakarta by myself ? Not with you?" Kyuhyun voice sounded disappointed, but he did not scream.
"No, baby. I'm sorry, I did not know that you were there filming the television station. If I knew, I would speak in advance with manager hyung so that we can go together" said Siwon, carefully, he also feel very disappointed.
"Okay, I understand it" Kyuhyun replied short "I have to go back for filming, bye Siwonnie". He was very disappointed, but he did not know what to say. He could not have blamed Siwon, he also did not know that his filming schedule until Thursday, when all the members had left for Jakarta.
"Baby, please don't be angry, I'll be waiting in Jakarta. I'm also very disappointed. This evening, you come to my apartment?" Siwon tried to persuade his lover.
" Seem, I can not Siwonnie, I'm very tired. You also need to rest for a flight tomorrow morning" Kyuhyun replied softly, trying to control his emotions. He thought better he doesn't see Siwon tonight, he was very disappointed, and he was afraid that he could not control his emotions when he meets Siwon. He knows that he is too spoiled to his lover, and a little bit selfish.
"Kyunnie ..." Siwon called his boyfriend , before Kyuhun hung up.
"Yes?"
"I love you, Baby. I miss you" Siwon said, softly.
"I love you too, Siwonnie" Kyuhyun replied, his heart was sad, he wanted to cry, but he fought back the tears.
 
In the apartment, Siwon can not sleep. The clock on his table showed at 1.00am, and he could not close his eyes. He still thought of his lover.
He also disappointed because he could not go to Jakarta together with him.
Siwon get out of his bed, he opened his laptop. As was his custom when he was upset, he wants to spill his feelings. He could not keep silent and alone, he is not like Kyuhyun.
He opened his twitter account, he thought what he had to say, but not create suspicion, especially from their fans. Siwon more cautiously to express his feelings related to Kyuhyun.
He found an idea, he tried to find the photobucket for images that he wants , which he thinks will be fit with his idea.
Ahh .. This is it! exactly with what I thought, he told himself.
Then he sent a picture to his twitter account, accompanied by the words "I know ... BUT ...", he wanted Kyuhyun knew that he was sad and disappointed also , with the same expression from the picture of Leonardo DiCaprio as Romeo in the movie "Romeo and Juliet" , in modern version.
Then he tweeted to the second picture, when Leonardo kissing Claire Danes, who played as Juliet, along with the words "can not wait see you jakarta :) good night beautiful world". He missed his most beautiful person in the world, the person who he needed the most , who will always be with him to fulfill their beautiful world. Kyuhyun is Juliet for Siwon. Their love is like the famous works of Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet. Siwon would sacrifice anything for the person he really loves. He hopes Kyuhyun could understand what he meant by the message on Twitter. Siwon went back to bed, getting ready for bed, dreaming about his boyfriend, about their days in Jakarta later.
 
Morning has come, Siwon preparing to leave for the airport, he headed to the car that had picked him up. On the way to the airport, Siwon calling Kyuhyun , he wished his lover has been awake.
"Baby? You have been awake?"
"Yes, Siwonnie. I was woke up early morning , all hyung were so noisy as they get ready to leave for Jakarta. I can not sleep anymore" Kyuhyun replied. Siwon smiled, he imagines his lover's pouted face at the moment.
"Siwonnie ..."
"Yes baby ..."
"I miss you ..." Kyuhyun said, sadly.
"I miss you too, Baby. We will meet in Jakarta soon" Siwon is trying to contain the turmoil his heart, he could not bear to hear the sad sound of his lover.
"Siwonnie, I'm sorry I did not see you last night at the apartment. I'm afraid I'll spill my disappointment to you. You know, if I'm not in good mood , I'm easy to get emotion. And I do not want to make your day worse when ready to depart to Jakarta" Kyuhyun tried to explain, with a pleading voice.
"It's okay, Baby. I understand. I love you .... I love you, just the way you are" Siwon said, it feels like he want to hold his lover now.
"I love you too, Siwonnie. Take care. I wish you have a nice and safe flight" Kyuhyun replied.
"Thanks, baby. I also wish you have a nice day, and please take care yourself. See you tomorrow in Jakarta" said Siwon, while sending a kiss through the phone.
Siwon took his picture using the camera of his IPhone , although his face looked tired and a little sad, but he wanted to send it to his lover.
He sent a message on twitter "날씨 좋다 ^ ^ 곧봐요 자카르타 보고 싶어요 ^ ^" (I want to see a nice day ^ ^ ^ ^ gotbwayo Jakarta), and then he sent a second message with the image of himself with the words "For the colorful , flashing, stage lights and for my fans love me for who I am, not what I am ". He must be careful with all of the messages, he did not want to create suspicion, so he calls "my fans", but he knows to whom the message was intended, and he also knew the person would know the meaning of a message from him.
See you tomorrow in Jakarta, Baby, he whispered as he leaned his head on the car seat.
Also , see you soon , Indonesian ELF , hopefully we can give our best performance to you all. Siwon closes his eyes, he tried to take a nap in the car, before they arrived at the airport.
 
 
 
**** hehhehehe ... I was busy to make this story in my office , while other INA ELF stormed JKT airport to welcome Siwonnie dan other SuJu members :D I heard on TV is about 27,000 ELF go to airport !!! OMO ... I also got the impact when coming to office , because the high way was so jammed! >_< but ... hwaiting ELF INA !!! ^_^