Cuatro

Let's Dance
Please log in to read the full chapter

You've never wanted Yonghwa as much as you did right now. You tried to control yourself while you watched him make love to his guitar as he kneeled down on the floor. It was pretty embarassing to be jealous of an instrument, but that was the sad reality. You wanted him to hold you like that, you like that, love you like that.

"Great job, girl! You really snagged a winner. We're really sorry for making fun of him before."

You ignored your companions beside you and focused all your energy on this novel vision that stood before you.
"Oh dear god," you said. "What have I done?"
You weren't mad, but you were confused. You were now seeing him in a completely new light. The two of you just started holding hands and hugging, but now here you were, lusting after him with hungry eyes. You sighed heavily in bilssful delight.

However, the mood was quickly ruined as Minhyuk started playing his part for the intro to Love Girl and Jonghyun followed with his guitar.

"Oh ," you thought. ", , . It's always during Love Girl." You shut your eyes tightly and hoped for the best. "My friends already displayed their approval, don't ruin this for me," you silently told him.

Yonghwa shifted his strap so that his guitar would rest on his back. He swayed his hips from side to side and rocked gently up and down. He quickly laughed when he saw your crimson face.

.

He jumped off the stage and called you over with his eyes. Puzzled, you stood still. He then walked toward you and set his hands on your waist. He started to move in a way you've never seen before.

Wait, what?

You were baffled. Yonghwa was being really... sensual. And as soon as you started getting into the dance, he let you go and ran back up to the stage.

Please log in to read the full chapter