Chapter One

Best friend my

 

Chapter One:
 
Jiyeon came to visit Chaerin for the first time in six months. 
 
They hadn't had much time to spend together since Chae and Hyuks marriage and Jiyeon and Hae's marriage.
 
Jiyeon came in the house and sat down and talked to Eunhyuk while Chaerin was in the shower and Donghae was on the phone with his mother.
 
"So, Eunhyuk how was the honeymoon?" She leaned foreward to listen to him after she asked him this question.
 
"It was great we went and saw a lot of thing's I had never been to see and then we went and saw a few Chaerin hadn't saw yet. What about your's I heard it was very enjoyable."
 
Jiyeon smiled and began on he spiel about how much fun she had on her own.
 
"Well when we got there we spent the whole first week in the room just basically spending as much time together as possible. Basically we talked about how we want to spend our lives with each other. Then the second week was all about sight seeing, then we spent the third week with my family. The last week was spent with his family. It was like the best month of my life. I spent every second with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."
 
By this time Chaerin was standing by the door in complete aw at cute her best friend's relationship with her husband was.
 
Eunhyuk got up and wrapped his arm's around his wife's waist.
 
"Do you guys have any plans for the future?" Jiyeon asked Chaerin.
 
"Well Hyukkie wants to have a boy and I want to have a girl so the decision all comes down to God." Chaerin said to Jiyeon.
 
Both of the girls were extremely religious, most of their decisions came from their religion, and the others came from their heart.
 
That was how they met, they both lived by each other and went to church together.
 
Their boys stood beside every decision they wanted to make, thats how in love they were.
 
All their friends told them that this was a one of a kind love because how often do you fall so in love with someone and your best friend and their best friend are also 100% compitable.
 
Being so in love was almost like a dream to these girls. 
 
They got treated like princesses by their men and they couldn't wish for anything more. 
 
Or at least two of them couldn't.
Aisunshines