FINALLY. THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Can You Be Mine? Because I Love You

 We went out the store and I bid goodbye to him. "Nice meeting you! Bye!" He waved goodbye too. I turned around but before I start walking away, reality hit me. *THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE! YOU SHOULD CONFESS TO HIM! YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS ALREADY! HE SHOULD KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT HIM! GOOOOO GIRL!* my conscience kept telling me this! ><" Then I turned around and started chasing him. While running I called his name. "KIM MYUNGSOOOO!" The moment he turned around, I immediately hugged him. Then I whispered into his ear, " KIM MYUNGSOO. DON'T MOVE. LET'S STAY LIKE THIS FOR AWHILE. I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY. PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY. MY NAME IS NICOLE KIM. I'M 15 YEARS OLD. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION IN EVERYTHING I DO IN MY LIFE. EVERYTIME I HEAR YOUR VOICE, MY HEART MELTS. I ALWAYS SMILE JUST BY HEARING YOUR NAME. YOU ALREADY MADE ME LAUGH,SING,COMPOSE SONGS ABOUT YOU,DANCE,CRY & SMILE. YOU HAVE A BIG PART IN MY LIFE. I PROMISE I WILL SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU FOREVER! DO YOU KNOW THE ENGLISH SAYING, 'PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN?' I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT. I THINK PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE FULFILLED. DON'T YOU THINK SO? I REALLY WANT TO SAY MORE BUT IT COULD GO ON FOR MILES. I JUST COMPOSED A SONG ABOUT YOU EARLIER BEFORE WE MET AT THE PARK. DO YOU WANT TO HEAR IT? , *he nodded* , Then I started playing my guitar & I started to sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9RTdUJc8o <---- CLICK THE LINK FOR THE SONG! ~ After singing, I hugged him again and whispered "I SAID HALF THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALREADY. I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE. DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME ALRIGHT?" *he nodded slowly* , "CLOSE YOUR EYES KIM MYUNGSOO." I said. *he closed his eyes*, "NICE MEETING YOU KIM MYUNGSOO. :)" then I slowly kissed him on his forehead then I started to walk away with tears of joy. "THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE AND FOR LETTING ME SAY WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY TO HIM." I said to myself as I look up at the sky full of stars. But suddenly......  

 

--------------------

Kekeke! Cliffhanger.... What will happen to the next chapter? Please anticipate it! ^_^

SO YES! I FINALLY CONFESSED TO HIM! WEEEE! :)