Amy and Rikku

Fairy Blessed

You wiped all the cream that Youngmin had put on your face.

“What is this for?” You asked in confusion.

“The cream that will beautify your skin like baby’s ” He said and put more cream on your face. He then flattened the cream on your skin.

“But, I want to study now!” You exclaimed and wiped away the cream again.

“Stop doing that! The cream was expensive, you know!” He pushed your hand from your face and keep on putting cream.

“What is the point doing this? You are wasting my time.” You frowned and pouted.

Youngmin sighed heavily. “Fine.” He murmured something on his breath. It was a chant to stop the time.

You felt a slightly earthquake that shake your house. “What was that?” You looked around cautiously.

“Done. You will not have any complain after this. I’ve stopped the time and everyone is freeze now except us.” He smiled widely to me and pulled my sleeve up to my shoulder.

“What???” Your jaw dropped when you heard his words.

“Now spread your arm to front. I wanted to put cream.” You followed his word with a pout.

He rubbed the cream all the way your skinny arm. “Beautify you is just an easy job.” He chuckled.

When he finished warping up your arm with cream, he was proceeding to your long leg. However, you stopped him.

“Let me do it.” You grabbed his wrist and shot him a glare.

“Oh yeah. Your leg. You should do that by yourself.” He turned slightly pink while scratching at the back of his neck.

He peeked on you.

You caught his eyes staring at your leg while you applied with cream. “Yah! Why are you looking at me with those eyes?” You asked with a shy pouted. Youngmin blinked in startled.

“Deh??? No… I’m just checking your leg- No! I was looking if you apply it in a right way.” He explained while his facial turned absolutely red but his eyes were still on you. “You should apply it at the same level.” He tried hard to explain his situation.

“If so, why did you turn so red?” You asked him out of curiosity.

 He looked so absurd by your word. “Turn red?” He huffed. “I’m not turning red because of your leg. This room was hot that’s why I’m turning red” He said while fanning himself.

You narrowed your eyes to him in suspicion.

You finished apply all the cream to your body. “Now, what do we do next?” You asked while looking at your body covered with a white cream.

Youngmin stood up and said the magic word. “It’s time to make you beautiful! Please enjoy your stay there!”

“stay? what do you mean stay??” you caught him smirking like a retarded penguin before a blue smoke blurred your vision.

You coughed when the blue smoke struck you with a strong roses scent. “Youngmin!” You coughed frequently while the smoke getting thicker. All you can see is just a blue smoke.

“Youngmin, what is this?” You asked while coughing.

“Dammit!” a voice cursed. “Is that you, Youngmin?” You asked.

“THE PRINCE SEND US A VERY UGLY HUMAN!! I did remind him to apply it to a pretty human” another voice creaked.

You gasped when the smoke had gone. There were two elves looking at you. Your eyes blinked in confusion. You were no longer on your living room.

“Where am I?” You asked with a shock expression.