Pair 5: Leeteuk and Hyoyeon, the Dancing Machine 2 Couple (HyoTeuk)

SNSD: Leeteuk is my Boyfriend?

The Dancing Machine 2 Couple 

 

Leeteuk ran as fast as he could and found Hyoyeon at a distance, standing in front of the popcorn booth looking at her time.

Aiyoo, Can’t be that late, can’t be that late, leeteuk thought, as he began to pass by a lot of people taking notice of a Korean idol clad in white jeans and striped long sleeves running along the hallway. why late? He was always on time though, always saving even the last minute of the supposed schedule.  the only incident that he was late in the middle of a date was when he forgot his phone at the dorm, due to excitement, resulting to the material lying helplessly on the table swarmed by calls and texts of his beloved one. How could he forget something important that would serve as means of communication for him and his date?

Oh, well, he thought. a normal mistake for someone nearing 30’s.

mianhe.” Leeteuk bowed tumultuous 90 degrees. but before he could make another 90 degree bow, Hyoyeon slapped his back way too hard, enough for him to crouch down and to cover himself with his hands like a caught criminal.

“I’m sorry, jagi…ow, ouch!” leeteuk said, trying to avoid her hands. gosh, hyoyeon could really hit.

“didn’t I tell you that you have to be here earlier than me??” hyoyeon said, continuing to hit leeteuk at the shoulders this time.

He immediately counterattacked by blocking her arms with his hands. “I’m sorry.” He said, trying to contain in his laugh. “I really didn’t mean to be late. It’s the truth, I left the dorm early.”

“you were doing it on purpose!”

aigoo, hyo!” leeteuk couldn’t believe that she was saying those words.

Hyoyeon noticed that a lot of people were already looking at them and she stopped.

“are you satisfied?” leeteuk laughed again, composing himself. “for hitting me?”

“where were you anyways and why are you late?” hyoyeon asked, diverting her attention to his excuse.

 Leeteuk began to tell her about the traffic jam he had just experienced and that he had to park his car so he could offer her a ride later without being noticed much by the media.

“I guess I have to give in this time.” hyoyeon sighed. Leeteuk pouted and looked around.

“I’ll pay for your movie ticket.” He offered. he wanted to do this so he could compensate for his tardiness.

“well you should be, right?”

“why yes, jagi.” Leeteuk said. he looked at his watch and heave out a sigh. “the love story movie will start in five minutes. Shall we go there?”

aiyoo, love story??”

Leeteuk nodded innocently until hyoyeon dismissed the topic by placing a hand on his shoulder.

“were going to watch an action movie.” She said, rubbing the area where she hit him. “does it hurt? Sorry.”

“action movie.” Leeteuk touched her hand too.  then he stopped. “action movie? Don’t you want a love story? The date should be romantic right?”

He smiled at her, his dimple showing up, and hyoyeon couldn’t resist such charm that she only shook her head.

“love story is for the hopeless.” She said. “I want action, fight scenes, gun fights where you could see every protagonist charms.”

She began to imitate an agent shooting everywhere.

“okay, fine.” Leeteuk said. “action movies then.”

“I get to pick seats!”

“of course.” Leeteuk said. Hyoyeon suddenly smiled and immediately ran to the next cashier.