What's Hidden in My Heart

My Secret Crush

There I was, sitting at my usual lunch table, surrounded by the typical chatter of all the students. Then, through it all, one voice stuck out, and I knew exactly who it was. My little crush, Mir. I secretly glanced over at him, and was immediately entranced. His tan skin, strong jaw, and big puppy dog eyes always captured me. They sparkled when he smiled, and they broke my heart when he was upset, their deep, brown color swimming in tears. I also couldn't help but smile at his new hairstyle, the bright eccentric color fit him. The bleached strands were styled perfectly, it almost looked like he had been caught in a tornado though. The way it was swept off to the side, seemed to mimic Mir's crazy personality.

 

I quickly turned away before he could catch me looking. But I still sat there for a sec, marveling at his voice. The voice that made my heart beat so fast, the voice now calling my name. I looked up only to see his smiling face there, and I wanted to tell him so much, the words that I hid in my heart. But instead, I kept them to myself.

 

'Mir, saranghae'.

 ----------------------------------------

This is a really, really reallllllllyyyyyyy short drabble. HAHAHHAAHAHAH it is my first one ever. My friend had asked me to write something quick for her one day, and this is what I wrote. I seriously wrote this in like a minute, but I hope you like it. Please leave any constructive critisicm in the comments, and i hope you enjoyed the story!!!!