Crazy Week

Dramatic Love
I sat in the darkness With tears in my eyes , nothing made sense here , atleast not anymore..I should've runaway this days..Cant say also that runnng away is enough to show my love is .. i might be that crazy to love a person whom i insulted his mom..I didnt know that time that his mom was the one I insulted..I was so embarrased that time..I cant smell the scent of happiness..It feels like I also insulted my first love..I also had reason that's why i insulted his mom..But i just cant have that exact time exact place where to say it..Should i pretend to be someone else?..Or stay being me..I am so obsessed to him..One Day I started walking down the streets listening to the music of adele " Chasing Pavements".. i was like " Gosh! this song were just destined for me to listen Oh my god i love you adele!"..The people on the road was looking at her..She said " what?!"..I can say im crazy because i listened again to the song composed by adele that was titled Someone Like You! Oh my Gosh i said My tears just fell down on this song..Actually here's my secret My mom was thinking to bring me in the mental hospital..She was so scared I might die of craziness.. and i was like Mom! Its just normal for us teens to fall in love with obsession!..But do u know whos my crush? Its Bruno..Bruno has it all..He has all what every girl needs! But i failed my mission I was almost there but i think i fell down now i fail..When i slept at night i remembered what happen and why i insulted her mom..I dreamt that I insulted her mom because her mom insulted my family..I wasn't about to insult her but all she said was very offensive and i cant carry it anymore so thats the time i insulted her..And thats the time that bruno got by their house!! Wait forgot to tell me and bruno was jut neighbor..Bruno got mad at me he walked away with anger in his heart..I was just like Sorry!..But it was too late but it's okay If there's only one life to live i should make the best of it..I should love someone now..When Morning comes and it is time for me to go to work i was so scared if what i dreamt will come back!But i was far too late so after minutes pass by i arrived at my work..My friends keep teasing me No boyfriends stll?!..I keep nodding..My friend pretends to my ther friends that I have boyfriend..And i was like What the hell? no i dont have one and i think i would never!..Her friend was Lizzie..Oh forgot to tell sorry Im Hazza i was so obsessed with him so i forgot..Lizzie keeps on telling ill make u a blind date..But she never do..I hope this is her last promise that she would give me a date..Until lizzie called and said Come now we are here in the bar..And i was like okay then..I changed clothes and went to the bar..They were both ugly..I dont like them so i walked away good thing lizzie didnt saw me..Until i bumped at someone i dont know uhm maybe stranger then?!..I looked at him..He was so handsome!.I said Sorry i was just about to get out from the bar..He said well im Johnny You are? i said to my mind " What the hell i asked him different question he answered me different answer!"..I said to him Oh hi I am Hazza Nice to meet you but i have to go thanks..Johnny said Oh okay?..I ran away..Bad thing i fell one of my calling card..Johnny might pick it..Johnny really did..he was about to find me but i wasnt in the building now..So he tried to call me..I was like who is this..He wont stop calling me fine ill answer him this time! I said Hello? he answer Oh hazza its me Johnny you left your calling card but u never attempt to find it..I said well its just a calling card good thing ive met you before the incident came but if not i would blotter you..johnny said well dont be that funny..I was like what the hell whats funny dude?..I didnt answer him and i left the phone..I changed clothes and went to lizzie..Lizzie said " Hey you didnt even come!"..I said I came but those guys wereugly and i cant carry it anymore..I was about to vomit that time honestly..Pimples on their face i was like yuck! I can say proudly that this was the most crazy week>.