No Worries!

What is Right

Tell me what is right, and what is wrong

Iyudo moreun chae neowa nan datugo isseo eolgureul burkhigoseo

Jantteuk simsuri naseo hajiman ireon ne moseummajeo nan

G-Dragon loved it when TaeYang sang the lyrics that he handed him. It was a given that he would, considering the songs were going to be a part of a song that was meant for the band; but there was something that he truly loved about the way that TaeYang would just start singing whatever he pushed in front of his face.

TaeYang had never felt uncomfortable singing whatever GD wrote until he started writing things that resonated with what he was thinking. Well, for the most part. He was definitely wondering what was and wasn’t right at the moment, and it was as if G-Dragon was taking every one of his thoughts and twisting them into an acceptable song format.

After singing the part, TaeYang just watched as GD (because he wasn’t JiYong when he was writing or performing, just like he wasn’t YoungBae at those times either) re-read what TaeYang had just sung and nodded to himself.

“Is that all?” TaeYang asks, looking from GD to the door that leads out of GD’s room and into the hall.

“Uhh, yeah, I guess” GD responds kind of slowly, as if he’s coming out of a daze. Then he smiles, and he’s JiYong again, “tryin’ to get away from me?”

Smirking slightly, YoungBae responds “Maybe…” and makes a quick dash for the door, shutting it behind him just in time to hear JiYong run into it.

“Yah! Let go of the door, brat!” JiYong yells, but YoungBae can hear the laughter in his voice.

“Hmm, maybe” YoungBae responds, barely able to contain a smile. JiYong bangs his fist once more against the door before YoungBae decides to be ‘nice’ and open the door.

The second the door opened, JiYong fell (rather unceremoniously) forward and into YoungBae’s very surprised body. He hadn’t been expecting JiYong to be leaning against the door, or to fall out, so he wasn’t ready. It happened so quickly that he didn’t even react, except to widen his eyes and say ‘oh!’ before crumpling into a heap on the floor with JiYong on top of him.

He noticed first that Ji’s face was flushed, and second that he was staring. It had only been a few seconds, both too stunned by the impact to move, but YoungBae felt like it had been much longer before he heard feet rushing down the hall towards them.

“Yah! JiYong-hyung! Bae-hyung! Are you ok?!” Daesung sounded frantic, but upon actually seeing what had happened, he just started laughing.

Seungri, who had followed after DaeSung when they heard the commotion in the hall, hadn’t even bothered to ask if they were ok; he just sank to the floor in silent laughter. JiYong pushed himself up and off of YoungBae not soon after their supposed friends started to laugh, and held out his hand to help YoungBae up.

“Thanks for helping guys, really, we weren’t writhing in pain on the floor or anything” Ji says a bit sardonically, as he pulls YoungBae up from the floor.

Seungri just shakes his head, still smiling, “I didn’t see any writhing! Were you writhing?” his smile was turning into a smirk as he turned his attention to YoungBae’s face which was slowly starting to burn a nice deep shade of pink.

“Yah, whatever, I’m going to continue writing. Sorry for knocking you down Bae.” GD turned away quickly and shut himself back up in his room.

The three boys left in the hall were stood staring at the shut door for a couple of moments. Suddenly, YoungBae snaps out of his moment of musing and turns on Seungri and DaeSung. Without saying anything, he grabs Seungri by the neck of his shirt and drags him down the hall and into the living room with DaeSung following quickly behind.

“Why did you say that!?” YoungBae whisper-yells as he pushes Seungri onto the couch. DaeSung just stood behind YoungBae, a smile playing faintly at the corners of his mouth.

“Yah! Hyuuuung! I didn’t say anything!” To say that Seungri was afraid would be an understatement; it would also be grossly incorrect. YoungBae was not scary per say, he was kind of intimidating when angry, true, but he was blowing things ridiculously out of proportion. Add that to the fact that DaeSung was just standing behind YoungBae, lightly smiling and shaking his head almost imperceptibly.

“Hyung, give him a break, you know that he just teases without thinking” Since DaeSung wasn’t quite coming to Seungri’s defense, YoungBae couldn’t get upset with him for interrupting.

Taking a deep breath, YoungBae runs a hand over his face, “I’m sorry Ri, I didn’t mean to overreact like that, you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“It’s ok” Seungri smiles up at him, as if he hadn’t just been cowering in fear, “Maybe we could help you…”

DaeSung furrows his eyebrows as YoungBae looks between the two of them in what can only be described as shock.

“If we do…what would we do?” DaeSung asks; his eyebrows having returned to their normal resting place as he starts to look contemplative; “We would need TOP-hyung’s help, of course…”

YoungBae was a little lost. What on earth would they be ‘helping’ him with? He could tell that it had to do with JiYong, but they couldn’t mean… “uhhmm.”

“Someone’s confused! Don’t worry, everything will be fine, you’ll get him, and we will help!” Seungri says, as if that would make anyone feel any better about anything.

YoungBae wasn’t sure if he felt better (actually, he was fairly certain that he felt worse, much worse) and it didn’t help that when they left him standing there not ten whole seconds later, DaeSung just patted him kind of harshly on the back and gave him a look that seemed to him to scream: “hey man! No worries, we’re just going to ruin a friendship that you’ve had for almost ten years and cherish above all else!”