Flashback

Why Key likes to wear flashy eyeliner!

 

…..”Aish, they always ask the same questions during these interviews…, favorite color, favorite meal…and what was most popular was the –What is your ideal type of girl?- question” Key frowned.

It wasn’t like they all don’t really had an ideal type, but some things just couldn’t be told to public. Especially not his feelings. The reporter went on and on asking all those stupid questions, when it was Kibums turn.

“So and our last question goes to our Aaaaaalmightyyyy KEY!!!” the reporter nearly screamed, which caused Key to feel a sharp pain in his head.

“Key we all know that you like to wear flashy eyeliner, our special question isssssssss….” …why can’t he just speak like any other human being, Key thought annoyed. “….Why do you like to wear eyeliner?” the reporter asked over enthusiastically.

“Hmm at least the question sounded interesting, why did he like to wear eyeliner, had he forgotten because it was already a habit?”, but suddenly Key remembered something.

-Flashback-

“So we do it like this…kekeke it’s gonna be sooo much fun!” the three boys sitting in a circle laughed, stood up and all ran in different houses.

“Mooooom, moooommmyyy….where are you I must tell you something really, really, reeeaaalllly important right now!” a small boy with a very slim figure and raven black hair shouted.

“Kibum? Ahh, you are back! What is it that you have to tell me, honey?” a kind looking young woman came out of the kitchen.  

She wore a beautiful dark blue summer dress, with a little frilly apron in the front; her black hair was pulled together into a messy knot. Kibum always liked how his mother looked, because he knew that many kids admired him for having such a beautiful, young and kind omma.

“Omma you know, there is a costume festival tomorrow at our kindergarten! Jinki, Jongy and I want to do a play, so we decided that Jinki will be the dragon, Jongy the prince and me…”

the boy told his mother enthusiastically but then flushed and looked down. “…I am the princess.” His mother smiled warmly, yes it was true her little pretty boy nearly looked like a girl, so she immediately wanted to prepare everything beautifully for him to look stunning for their play.

The next day little Key ran into his ommas bedroom. “Ommmaaaaa, wakey wakey!!! We have to prepare immediately or we will be late!!!!” He jumped on the bed and gave his mommy a peck on the cheek.

“Kibum slowly, it is only five and you have to be there at noon! We have enough time to get ready, but first I’ll make my lovely son some breakfast!” She smiled and got up and ruffled through  the little boys hair.

After they finished breakfast they went into the bathroom together to get ready for  the costume festival.

“Bummie, I’ve got a present for you!” the woman hid her hands behind her back. Key’s eyes widened, his omma got a present for him.

Mrs. Kim placed a box in front of her little son, he opened it cheerfully. It was a beautiful princess gown with white and gold, ribbons, frills, everything it needed to look real. “I wore that princess gown when I was in kindergarten.” The young woman smiled.

Kibum couldn’t believe it, his omma gave him her precious gown, he promised himself to take good care of it. He put it on and he really looked like a beautiful young princess.

“Lastly Bummie, I’ll give you the finishing touch!” His omma smiled and applied flashy but suitable eyeliner on Kibums eyes. The boy looked in the mirror and was sure they all would have a good time today.

When the little one arrived with his mother, Jinki and Jonghyun already waited in their costumes. They made big eyes when finally a car arrived and a beautiful young woman helped a little princess  to get out. The princess waved at the two boys and smiled, just then they realized it was Kibum and not a girl.

Their play went smoothly and the little prince got his beautiful princess back and they adopted the dragon as pet and all three lived happy till the end of their days. The three boys were proud of themselves.

“Bummie, you sit over there and Jinki and I will bring us some food and drinks” Little Jonghyun told his friend before he and Jinki ran off to the food stalls. Kibum went over to the little bench and sat down he smiled to himself and began to hum a song.

Suddenly he looked up and saw himself surrounded by some guys a little taller and older than himself. “Ohhh, look at that little princess, oh nooo, it’s a guy! How disgusting! Dressing up as a girls and living your live happy with a prince who is also a guy! My brother said that two guys together are really abnormal!”

And they all laughed and insulted the little boy. “And look at his eyes, all glittery! Hahaha, it looks so uuuuuglyy!” Kibum felt tears welling up in his eyes, when he felt a little warm palm grapping his own and a small person stepping beside him.

It was his prince, his very own prince Jongy. “Don’t talk like that to Kibum! He looks very pretty like that and you are just jealous because you are ugly! Mehrong!”  The boy shouted at the bullies.

Their laughter faded away and they looked plain angry and stepped near the two boys. One of them stuck their hand out to grab the little guys when suddenly a chicken…wait a chicken?! Yeah it really was a chicken drumstick that hit him on the head.

“Flying Chicken Attaaaaaack!” A boy screamed throwing his chicken at them. “Bummie, Jongy ruuuuun!” And the three little ones ran away leaving the bad guys stunned.

“Jongy I can’t run anymore and I don’t want my gown to get dirty!” Kibum shouted and they stopped panting. “And we also lost Jinki!” said Jonghyun, his eyes searching for the missing friend, when he noticed the other guy tightening the grip on his hand.

He saw Kibum looking down frustrated. “What is it Bummie? Are you hurt?” The boy looked up and responded: “ Am I really ugly with the eyeliner? Is it really disgusting to dress up as girl and is it really abnormal to be happy forever with my prince?”

His eyes met Jonghyun's. The prince looked at the princess closely and smiled. “It isn’t disgusting to wear a dress, because you are very suitable for it, it isn’t abnormal to be happy with your prince, because he is really happy with his little princess!”

He pinched the cheek of the younger one. “And of course you don’t look ugly with this glittery whatever you called it, because it makes your eyes stand out and you look totally adorable and beautiful!”

The boys smiled at each other and the older one gave the younger one a small peck on his lips, then they went back hand in hand to search for Jinki, when some green thing suddenly slipped in front of them. “Jinki condition!” they screamed in unison.

-Flashback end-

 

“Ähhhmmm, Key? You have an answer to the question?” Kibum suddenly fell back into reality and smiled. Everyone looked at him curiously. “It all started with a costume festival” was all he said and smiled at Jonghyun.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you very much for reading my second fic ever!

sorry for all mistakes made

<33