Love Again

Love Again

 

“I’m home,” I said as I walk passed the front door.

No one answered. Maybe they couldn’t hear me. I walked upstairs, went to my room. I sat on my bed and looked around. It hadn’t changed a bit since the last time I left, except things were now well organized. There was my computer and PSP on the desk. I’d like to play. I sighed and walked out.

My older sister’s room was right beside my room. The door opened. I stood in the doorway. I saw my older sister looked at herself in the mirror. She tidied up her clothes. After she felt it tidy enough, she took a comb and brush her hair. She put the comb back and looked at herself again. She smiled, a rather forced one.

“Don’t worry, Noona. You’re beautiful as always. Though I never wanted to admit it and always complained about your appearance before, but really, you’re beautiful. Of course, you’re my noona anyway, so you’re indeed beautiful,” I said in a low voice.

She didn’t hear it.

I walked down the stairs and went to my father’s office room. This room was one of the biggest room in my house. Two side of this room was filled with books. My father always brought me here. This was the place where I learned everything from my father, whether it was the school’s lesson or moral education. And...ah, I often got scolded here too.

“I’ve always hate this room, Dad. But if I think about it again, this room had a big role in my life. This room was made me be who I am now. I learned a lot in this room. However, I thank to this room, and to my father of course.”

The door opened. My father walked in with his bag. He took some papers and documents from the desk and put them into his bag. Today he wore a nice suit, as usual. Black suit with red necktie. He was in hurry and quickly walked out.

I walked to the kitchen, saw my mother busying herself in cooking breakfast. I walked in and sat on the chair in the dining table. I watched my mother’s back. She walked here and there around the kitchen, tried to make the most delicious breakfast in this world.

“I’ve never said it, Mom. But your dishes was the best in the world. I thank you for never fail on cooking breakfast for me, Mom. Sometimes I’ll skip it because I’m already late, but you had it packed and slip it to my bag so I can eat it at school. My mom is jjang!”

I sighed in relief when I arrived in the back porch of my house. This was my favourite place. I always sat here whenever I feel bored or angry. A small yard full of green grass and some beautiful flowers my mother planted. It was still a nice place, just like before.

“Breakfast is ready!” my mother shouted so the whole house would hear it.

I looked up the sky and closed my eyes, felt the morning breeze hit my face.

I lived without knowing how precious it is. I want to rise again and see you who waited for me.

---

I sat on a bench in the park. It was spring. Beautiful flowers and green grass were on my sight. This place was one of my favourite place in this town. Because this place was the place where I met her for the first time. We often dated here, just to talked about random things while ate her homemade cookies.

I looked at the park’s clock. It was about the time she should arrived. Would she come?

One month ago, we promised to meet here today. As I remembered, we fought that day. At that time I thought she was ridiculous. She kept asking if I love her or not. Of course, I did. She insisted me to say if I love her. It wasn’t that I didn’t love her, it was just because I couldn’t say that. For me, love wasn’t an easy word to say.

She got upset and we agreed to take a break in our relationship. She gave me time to think about it. Of course I loved her, I just couldn’t express it well. It was a poor thing she had a boyfriend like me who couldn’t express himself. She was so nice, the nicest girl I’ve ever met. She deserved someone better. But I couldn’t lie that I didn’t want her to leave me. It would be the worst day ever.

I heard some hurry steps came closer. I looked at its direction. She came, half-running. She looked at the bench where I was on and smiled. Since when did she got prettier and prettier? She wore the purple blazer that I’ve bought for her.

She sighed and smiled, a forced one, before she sat right beside me. The clock in the park showed that she late about two minutes from the time we promised. Still tried to catch her breath, she looked down to her now nervous hands.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I should’ve tell you about my feeling whenever I can. I shouldn’t let you waiting.”

She sighed and looked straight forward to the park view. She stared blankly without said a word.

“You’re really taking a good care of me. I didn’t realize it before, but now I’m sure that I don’t want to loose you. I love you.”

Tears rolled down from her eyes. She tried to wiped it but it just got worse. I made the girl I loved the most cried. I just listened to her sobs. Though I didn’t like to hear it, but I didn’t want to leave her. Not even for a second.

I lived without knowing how precious it is. I want to go back again to say I love you.

She wiped her tears for the last time and took a deep breath. She stood up and left, I followed her.

---

She held my hand. I could hear every pray that she said with and heart. This scene was just hurting me too much. She loved me. She waited for me. Not only her, my family too.

I moved my hand. She shocked and looked at my eyes, hoping it will opened to see her waiting.

I opened my eyes slowly. White ceiling was the first thing I could see. I turned my head and saw her teary eyes. She blinked, couldn’t believe what she saw.

“Kyuhyun! You’re awake!” she almost shouted like her heart would jump out from her chest.

“I love you,” I said.

“Are you hurt? I’m going to call the doctor! Don’t go anywhere!” she turned but I held her hand.

“I love you,” I said, again.

“Tell me, tell me where it hurts!” her voice shook.

“I love you,” I insisted.

Her tears dropped, “I know...I know...I love you too.”

I smiled lightly. All over my body was in pain, but at least my heart wasn’t in pain.

My father, my mother, and my older sister came to the room.

She realized it and turned. “He woke up!” she shouted.

They rushed over to the bed where my body laid. Their expressions was the same with her, couldn’t believe what they saw. Tears were forming in their eyes. My father hugged me tightly. My older sister hugged the now sobbing in happiness my mother.

I got an accident. My soul was left my body for almost four days, made me in the coma state. They must have been missing me. Fortunately, God gave me a second chance to live. I wouldn’t waste my second chance.

I want to rise again and see you who waited for me.

“I’m sorry for making you wait,” I said.

No words came out from them. They still sobbed in happiness.

I want to go back again to say I love you.

“I love you.”

 

-end-

 

first time wrote this kind of fic ^^ hope you like it.

comments are welcomed, thank you ^^