A Visit To Athena Part 1/2

Accused

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey, first subscriber! -waves- Lol. Well, I warn you this is a short and a very badly written first chapter.

You are welcome to unsubscribe but don't bash lol. I will be hurt ;_____; . Well, in this chapter, you will meet Myungsoo, son of Aphrodite, Goddess of love.

First of, you are daughter of Hades, God of Hades.

Your powers are 

Geokineses

-The abillity to manupilate the earth with their mind

Shadow-Travelling 

-Able to teleport anywhere on Earth or the Underworld but will cause extreme fatigue.

:D

ENJOY!

or not...

____________________________________________________________________________

My life have never been as complicated as now.

Six years ago, my mother went missing. Two months after that, the police found her dead.

Without any leads, the case soon went cold. I was only sixteen then. I never knew my father.

My mother said he died right before I was born.

Now I'm living a life anyone would dream of in Vegas. Well, I got a job as a model and here I am, in the city of angels living in one of the highest penthouse.

I slipped on a black sequined dress and randomly chose one of the many pairs of heels that I have.

I walked towards my red ferrari and drived to one of the hottest night club in town, Athena. I heard it was a brand new club that opened a few days ago. As soon as I walked in, heads turned.

I head towards the bar.

"One Mary please." I said to the bartender.

"Hey!" A handsome guy sat on the red stool beside me. The expression on my face obviously showed that I don't want him to be here but he didnt notice a thing.

"Urm, hi?" I replied not sure so sure on what to say. He put his elbow on the table and rested his head on his palm.

"So, why are you here?" He asked. 

I SWORE I wanted to ignore him but somehow I answered him.

"To check out the new club..."

It was like as if, he was controlling me. I can't close my mouth. He asked various questions and I answered obediently. There is only one type of person I knew with this kind of abillity.

A Demigod.

Basically, a demigod has a god parent and a human parent. They would usually inherit some of the god parent abillity. The way I see it, he is using charmspeaking*. Pffft. Son of Aphrodite, The goddess of love. The child of Aphrodite are usually beautiful. *Typical*  I thought. 

"So ... Are you a demigod?" that question shocked me. That was too sudden I guess. I couldn't tell him that I am the daughter of Hades. Nobody would want to take to  someone who's father is the God of the Underworld. Aish, I have no choice but to obey. He is still using charmspeaking.

"Yeah." I said. I wanted to keep that in my mouth but somehow it came out.    

"Okay, enough charmspeaking for now. I'm Myungsoo, the son of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love~~~" He said while showing me a peace sign.

"Erm, I'm ______, daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld? Nice to meet you by the way." I said. Great, I bet he is gonna run away by now. NOT that I care. Instead, his face turned into one of interest.

"So... what do you do? Destroy the world?" He asked while laughing.

And that was a beginning of a very long night.