I'm in Love With You

I'm in Love With You

 

Siwon was still staring at the little box that is now in his grasp. Every now and then he opened the box and close it again. He blew his breath as he stared at the picture frame at a small table next to his bed, in which there is a picture of a boy and a girl who wore a uniform. The girl's right hand holding a strawberry ice cream and put her arm around her left hand the boy affectionately, while boy were holding a chocolate ice cream in hand as his right and his left hand was holding the camera taking the photo. He smiled and kept looking at the photos.
"Hyung ~ ~" a voice startled him. He hastily put the frame back and a small box that had been hiding under a pillow.
"I saw it!" Said the voice again. Siwon uncomfortable.
"Hyuna nuuna again," he asked. "Ah, hyung, pabbo you all! Why not just tell her of the first, "he added.
"Ya! Minho-ya, knock if you gettin my room first! "Siwon is trying to change the subject. Boy who called Minho ignored him and sat on Siwon's bed. His hand now reached the last frame is held Siwon, he noticed the photo.
"It fits both of you!" He said again. Meanwhile, Siwon just be silent.
"you're stupid hyung, if I were you I would have got it from me!" Said Minho again.
"Ya! You were a child, do not interfere in the affairs of an adult! "Siwon said later.
"At least I do not like you, hold it for years."
"You did not understood ..."
"What?"
"could she ...."
"Ya! At least she knows how you feel! it moore comfortable than you hold it like that! I wonder hyung, how could bury that long? If I were you, I'll look for another girl who much prettier "
"..........."
"If you do not let me also express my love to Hyuna nuuna" he said he took off to run
"Hey you!" Siwon pursue Minho.
"I'm just kidding hyung ~" Minho said while avoiding the clutches of Siwon is now just half a meter behind him.
 
________
 
"Hyuna-sshi, are you still here?" said a startled man who daydreams Hyuna was waiting for someone.
"Aaa ~, ne Eunhyuk-sshi ~" answered hyuna. They were silent for a moment.
"Ahh ~ ne, you must wait for your boyfriend, Siwon-shi, isn't it??" Teased boy who hyuna called him eunhyuk..
"Aniiyoo ~, ~ aniiyoo, he's my friend."
"What? a friend or a friend?" Eunhyuk more seductive.
"Chingu, Chingu!" Said Hyuna with an emphasis in each she said.
"Ah ne ~ ara, but why your face so flushed?" Eunhyuk did not stop flirting. Hyuna was silent and bowed her face.
"Ha ~ okay I'll shut up now." Eunhyuk said with a chuckle.
"You yourself, why is still here Eunhyuk-sshi?"
"I? I, hehe, I'm waiting Yujin, hehe ~ "Eunhyuk said with uncomfortable hot flushes.
"You guys? Ha ~, ~ chukkae "said Hyuna later.
"Ne, gumawoyo ~"
They were silent again, lost in their thoughts. Moments later came a boy who wear brown shirt with a fitted black jeans and holding something in his hand, like car keys.
"Annyeonghasaeyo ~" said the man was polite to the man who was standing next to Hyuna. 
"Uh, annyeong. Oh, this is Siwon-sshi, isnt it? Ah, you guys are perfect together "Eunhyuk said.
"Ah ~ Eunhyuk-sshi, we're just close friends." Said Hyuna to face a little flushed. Siwon is actually a little disappointed with the Hyuna statement. But that was the reality, they are just friends. He also condemned who did not dare express his feelings are.
"Okay, I go first Eunhyuk-sshi. Siwon-ah kajja ~ "
"Eunhyuk-sshi annyeonghaseyo" Siwon said politely.
"Aahh, Siwon-sshi annyeonghaseyo"
**
"who?" said Siwon once they are put in the car.
"Ah, he was coach of modern dance" said Hyuna spirit.
"O ~ how do these days?"
"Cried once all students are enthusiastic ~ ~ ahhh ~ ~ very happy" Hyuna said cheerfully.
"Really?"
"Hmmmmm ~" muttered Hyuna said cheerfully.
"Aaah, saw them make want to go back to school days," added Hyuna. Siwon chuckled.
"Then let's go back to school" Siwon said later.
"Do you mean?" Asked Hyuna confused. Siwon smiled mysteriously.
**
 
Siwon parked in front of Yeong-Gwang High School's gate. He turned off the car and stared at the switch beside the existing one.
"Kajja!" He said
"Are you sure? It's late! "
Siwon nodded firmly, then open the door and got out. Then he walked towards that which has locked it.
"Ya! Siwon-ah, you show locked fence. How can we go? "Protested one behind. Siwon looked at the person, then smiled slyly.
"Don't tell me we're going to climb!" Siwon smiled again, ignorant.
"Ya! I don't wanna! "Said the girl crossed her arms in front of the chest to form X.
"Wae? And once you're climbing a reliable Hyuna-ya! "Siwon teased.
"Neo micyeosso? How could I climb out dressed like this? "Siwon looked at people who is Hyuna from the bottom up. She uses knee-length dress with a blazer and high heels.
"Wae? You were also climbing to wear a skirt! "Siwon teased with a evil smile.
"But it ......." Have not people named Hyuna it in mid-sentence, Siwon has begun to climb the fence.
Hup! Siwon jumps into the school yard, then he glanced Hyuna. Hyuna sighed and threw her through the mouth. She began to open higheelsnya and threw it in, Siwon avoid being hit by thrown Hyuna's shoes, with hesitation Hyuna began to climb, she was not sure could still do it even more now with the clothes she was wearing now. Eventually she began to climb the fence. while climbing she realized that Siwon notice.
"Yaaa! Siwon-ah! What do you see? Quick turn around! "She exclaimed.
After she made sure Siwon has turned, and she began to climb again. However, when she got down ...
"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ ~ ~ ~"
Hyuna landed successfully in the Siwon's body, they were silent for a long time in such circumstances, their eyes looked at each other.
"Ah, sorry .." said Hyuna woke up and immediately distanced herself from Siwon's body, her face flushed, very fast heartbeat now. She did not dare look at Siwon. She walks to pick her higheels. When she turned, Siwon was behind and immediately withdrew her hand toward school's building.
**
 
"Siwon-ah, do you remember when we punished for being late? we should not be able following the lesson, do you remember? "Said Hyuna when they get on class.
"Of course! it's all because of you! I became involved too late! Try it you do not dress up for the guy who named Chansung, we certainly will not be late! "Said Siwon remember the past. Hyuna silent response. Actually there is little pain in Siwon's heart when talking about him.
Chansung is Hyuna's first boyfriend, and Siwon sure if Hyuna very love Chansung although he make hyuna hurt, so he did not dare to express his feelings on Hyuna. But this time, he will be determined to try it, though he did not know the outcome. Minho said is true, he should try it.
They are still silent, lost in their thoughts. Hyuna actually do not much like Chansung, deep in her heart she always liked a man who was near, Siwon. Hyuna not dare to express their feelings for fear of his friendship with Siwon will be destroyed. Hyuna dating Chansung deliberately in order to provoke feelings of Siwon, but it is silent and Siwon also support her with Chansung.
"Do you still like him?" Siwon said quietly.
"..............., Why?"
"No ~ I just wanted to know"
"................., Do you own? Isn't there a girl you like? "Hyuna asked.
"why?"
"I just wanted to know"Hyuna return.
"Do you think?"
"Molla" Hyuna said, staring at Siwon who sit on the bench beside her.
Siwon took a breath and then smiled, he looked back at Hyuna.
"Actually, I've always loved a girl" he said
"Really?" Hyuna trying to stay calm altought her feelings were in turmoil right now.
"Ya! why did not you tell? "she continued cheerfully made-up and hit Siwon's arm slowly.
"is she good looking?" She continued.
"Hmmm, absolutely"
Hyuna nodded.
"I see, she will be very pretty" Hyuna said with a forced smile, now turned her eyes staring at the blackboard.
"You're so mean, do not tell me" she continued.
"do you want to know?"
Hyuna back at Siwon. They eyes met again. Siwon is like finding something in the eyes of Hyuna, he was brought his face to hyuna's face and .. ~
Siwon kissed her gently and release it after a few seconds. Hyuna shock with Siwon treat to her, she was silent.
"Saranghae, I really Love you" Siwon said. Hyuna still silent.
"Siwon-ah ...."
"Hyuna-ya , sorry, it should not .... hmmphh ak"
Hyuna kiss siwon lips, 
"Me too" Hyuna said softly.
Siwon smiled, and pulled Hyuna in his arms.
 

 

please comment ... ^^