A New fic feat. Nam Woohyun!

Nam Woohyun is an avid reader of your fics!
"Hi ___. We've been talking to each other here on AFF and on twitter for a couple of months now. So I was thinking, why not we meet up?" You received that via your AFF inbox by user 'wowWH92'. You don't know what to reply. You really want to meet him but at the same time you don't. You want to meet him because you're sure that he's nice after getting to know him for more than 3 months. On the other hand, you don't want to because you're afraid he's a lunatic or he's a 52 year old e. Just the thought of it makes you shudder.

And then you realised that he's in Seoul while you're in your country! (Lets pretend you're not in Seoul or anywhere in Republic of Korea if you really live there). So you replied him this: But I thought you're in Seoul?

You instantly receive a reply. His reply: I'm not. I'm in your country with my friends. We're having backpacking! :D And we chose to go your country. Please. Can we meet up? I won't be here for more than a week :[

Without putting too much thought, you reply him: Oh backpacking? Thats nice! Hmm... okay then! Where do you want to meet and what time?

He told you the plans and you told him you'll wear a pastel pink dress that stops right above your knees with a pair of white heels. He said he'll wear a white t-shirt with acid wash button down shirt over it with a dark blue jeans and a pair of black Dr. Martens.

You didn't put your photo on your AFF profile and your twitter avatar. He has Woohyun's photo as his twitter avatar and AFF profile picture. You asked him once if he's gay because he uses Woohyun's photo as his display photos but he said 'no'. He used Woohyun's photo because he always receive compliments that he looks like Woohyun. You rolled your eyes when he told you that.

~~

D-DAY

You arrived at the cafe where you're supposed to meet "Woohyun". It was pretty crowded in the back area so you chose the table for two close to the counter. You were looking out the window when you see a handsome man approaching the cafe. And you were so stunned, you know your eyes were enlarging. "It can't be. It can't be Infinite's Nam Woohyun walking towards the cafe! And ohmeegosh! He's wearing the outfit described by my AFF guy friend!!! OMO!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON???!!?" You thought to yourself. You even thought of the ridiculous idea of hiding yourself under the table. If that is really Infinite's Grease King, you will bury yourself alive. "But then again. Why would Infinite's Woohyun be in my country? Aigooo! Its probably just that AFF guy friend! Like he said, he looks like Infinite's Woohyun. Ok that right, ___." You told yourself trying to calm yourself.

The moment the hadsome guy walks in, he set his eyes on you and smiles. You instantly smiled back. You thought he was making his way to the counter to place an order, but he approached you instead. "Hey." Your heart skipped a beat when he said the simple greeting.

"You're ____, aren't you?" He asked puzzled when you didn't respond his 'Hey'. You managed to nod.

"Then, do you know who I am?" He asked you. You nodded then shook your head.

"So which one is it? You know who I am or not? Your actions are making me confuse," he laughs awkwardly.

"I don't know if I know you or not. What are you? I mean, who are you really?" You asked politely when you managed to speak.

He leans towards your right ear and ask "Wae? I look too smilarly like Infinite's Woohyun right?" He chuckled.

"Uhuh."

"What if I say I AM Infinite's Nam Woohyun?" He teased.

"Then I'll sprint out of this cafe and stay at home for the next decade," you smiled.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because I write fics about you. No, I wrote fics about Infinite's Woohyun and it would be embarassing and burdensome enough for me to see and talk to the real Nam Woohyun," you explained. You know you sounded silly, but you don't care.

"Well, I'm afraid I won't and can't let that happen. Because I love all your fics. A lot. It tells me how I portray myself to you when you authored my stories," Woohyun smiles widely when saying that and he has his hands on top of yours.

"Oh. Would you want any cakes, muffins or tea or coffee?" You shook your head. Then he said "Alright then. Lets go," he took you by your right hand, interlocked your fingers together with his so you can't escape, and exit the cafe.

When you finally found your voice again, you asked "Where are you taking me?"

"For a walk at the beautiful park, around that beautiful fountain," he said while pointing to where you both are walking to. Your fingers are still interlocked.

Then you finally broke the beautiful silence "Are you really Nam Woohyun? The Greasy Nam Woohyun? Namstar?"

Woohyun faced to turn to you and noddedhis head.

You let go of his hand and covered your face with both of your hands.

"Wae ____ ah?"

"I am seriously so embarass right now!!!! Please just leave," you begged him.

"Fine. I'll leave if that's what you really want. Annyeong ____," Woohyun said.

When you no longer heard his footsteps, you crashed to the floor and weep. You sob so hard you felt your head and heart hurts so mu bad. But suddenly, you felt someone hugging you and sings Can U Smile. And you know that Woohyun returned. You slowly looked up and his face was mad close to yours.

"Please don't cry. And don't be embarass. There's nothing to be embarass about! You're a great author! Even if you'd use someone else's name instead of mine, your fics are the best. Okay?" You just blinked a couple of times and then gave him a small smile.

"Here. This is for you," he handed you a bouquet of yellow tulips because you've onved told him that that flowers represent your personality.

"Ohmygod. You remember? Thank you!"

"Yes. And I always will. And you're most welcome," and then he put his right index finger under your chin and he inched forward to your face and kisses you. You felt all tingly inside and lightweight. You've never been kissed but somehow you found the courage to return his kiss. When he realised you've respond to his kiss, he tugs at your bottom lip with his teeth lightly to insert his tongue. You smiled as a happy tear escape your eyelid. He smiled too and wipe off your tear. When you both has finally let go, he said "That was the most beautiful moment in my life." And then he hugs you tight.

"I. Can't. Breathe!" You choked on your words.

"Ooops! Mian!" Woohyun replied with a low chuckle which you find y.

"____ ah. You're really reallt gorgeous you know that? And you're really smart, intelligent and imaginative. Please continue writing fics for Infinite and readers. Especially me. I will read it whenever I'm depressed. It gives me strength. If you promise to write, I'll promise to impress you always." Woohyun said seriously.

"I promise I will always write fics," you smiled and hold out your right pinky. He took it in his and the promise is made.

And so the both of you spend the rest of the day together. When you got home, you dash towards your room flip open your laptop and begin writing a Woohyun fic based on what just happened ;)

THE END.