Dim Sum with Grandma

A Trip to Remember

Your P.O.V.

 

I got up early again like yesterday but instead of going to work out, I just stayed in the room. I walked out to the kitchen and started getting things to make coffee. Right after I the coffee maker, I heard somebody knocking on the door. Outside in the hallway, was Kyuhyun who looked wide-awake.

 

"Hey, oppa." I said.

 

"Hey. Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and then opened the door wider for him to walk through.

 

"Is there anything you needed?" I asked him.

 

"No, nobody else was up so I was lonely. Sorry if I woke you up." He apologized.

 

"It's okay, I woke up a little while ago." I said, then the coffee machine started beeping.

 

"Oh, the coffee's done. Do you want some?" I asked him as I walked towards the kitchen.

 

"Sure." He answered. I walked towards him and gave him a cup of coffee while holding mine.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

"Thanks," Kyuhyun told her, "You have a really nice room. Why aren't our rooms like this?"

 

Her room was bigger than their hotel rooms that they were staying in. It didn’t have any of the hotel furniture. The room had nice simple furniture but it was still really nice and luxurious. Her kitchen was fully stocked, with black granite countertops and stainless steel kitchen appliances. In her bedroom were a huge king-sized bed and a walk-in closet. The bathroom was huge too, with a bathtub that was almost big enough to pass off as a Jacuzzi. It also had a separate shower stall and twin sinks, not that there was anyone to really share the sinks with.

 

 

 

 

"My dad had some of the rooms renovated for my brothers and I. When Chris becomes older and my dad has enough trust in him, he'll probably move into the resort too. He had a designer come in from New York and decorate each of our rooms. My theme was supposed to be simple and modern with splashes of color here and there." She added on. They sat on her couch and watched TV, laughed, talked about things until they heard a big thud and then somebody crying.

 

(Listen to thisà http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakwA1_-nH0&feature=fvst  It's Kyuhyun's solo in the first album of S.M. The Ballad.)

 

Jessica ran quickly to her room to see Kyle crying on the floor. She ran over to him and took him into her arms.

 

"What happened?" She asked him worriedly.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

 

"I-I f-fell." Kyle stuttered out.

 

"Are you okay?" Jessica asked him. He simply answered by crying even more.

 

"Shh, it's okay." She said while rubbing his back soothingly. Meanwhile, her shirt was getting stained with his hot, wet tears.

 

I watched as Jessica held him closer as the little boy cried. She kept trying to calm him down while holding him but it wasn't working, Kyle wouldn't stop crying. It was amazing watching a woman when their maternal instincts came out. She was holding Kyle like she wanted to take away all his fears. Seconds ago, we were sitting on the couch joking around and now she was here, trying to calm down her nephew who she thought of as her own son. Hesitantly, I sat on the bed and started singing one of our softer ballads. It was Love Again, my solo song for S.M. The Ballad. Jessica stared at me in shock and then started to sing along with me, harmonizing a couple octaves higher, while rocking Kyle in her arms. How did she know our songs? I thought she didn't even know about us? Once he had fallen asleep again she got up off of the bed with Kyle still in her arms and started walking towards the living room. I stopped her and touched her.

 

"Let me carry him. You must be tired." I said as I took the sleeping Kyle out of her arms.

 

"Thanks Kyuhyun oppa." She said while she surrendered him to me.

 

"You have a really great voice. And I thought you didn't know about us?" I asked her as I sat down on the couch. She sat down next to me on the couch and leaned her head on my shoulder. It fit so perfectly that I felt I could stay like that forever. I stiffened but slowly relaxed after she the TV. Oh, God. Please don't let her hear my heart that is going double time because of her.

 

"Thank you. And I listen to Korean music but I don't really watch the music videos and learn about all the members and all that stuff. But I love watching Star King and Star Golden Bell." She explained while blushing.

 

"Oh. And here I thought you didn't know anything about us." I said.

 

"Yeah." She said. I adjusted Kyle in my lap so he was in a better position and continued watching TV with her. He woke up later, surprised to find me holding him.

 

"Hey, Kyle. Are you hungry?" Jessica asked him. He nodded and then leaned back into me to watch the TV. She changed it to PBS Kids and then got up from the couch to go make him something to eat. 5 minutes later, Jessica came back for Kyle and took him out of my arms and sat him down at the dining table. I watched him as he ate his cereal happily until my stomach started making noises.

 

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked me, giggling at my stomach.

 

"Yes, please." I said. We were supposed to have brunch with her grandmother but since I woke up early, I was already starving. She gave me a bowl of cereal and right when I finished, somebody was knocking frantically at her door.

 

"Hello?" She said as she opened the door a crack.

 

"Jessica? Is Kyuhyun-ah there?" I heard a worried Sungmin ask her.

 

"Yeah, oppa. He's right in here."Ctimes,serif;">"Do you want something to eat?" She asked me, giggling at my stomach.

 

"Yes, please." I said. We were supposed to have brunch with her grandmother but since I woke up early, I was already starving. She gave me a bowl of cereal and right when I finished, somebody was knocking frantically at her door.

 

"Hello?" She said as she opened the door a crack.

 

"Jessica? Is Kyuhyun-ah there?" I heard a worried Sungmin ask her.

 

"Yeah, oppa. He's right in here." She replied while opening the door wider for him to see. Sungmin immediately ran in and hugged me.

 

"Where were you? Teukie hyung was worrying about you!" He scolded me. There comes out Teukie hyung's mothering nature.

 

"Mianhe, hyung. I just woke up early and I didn't want to wake any of you up, especially since I know how you guys get in the morning." I said while putting on my innocent face. I saw Sungmin hyung's face immediately soften. This face was pure gold. It worked on almost everybody in the group except for Zhou Mi, Heechul, and Henry. Zhou Mi because he was too busy doing selca or using it on Han Geng hyung; Heechul because no matter how hard I tried, it just never worked on him, and Henry because he was younger than me so I couldn't really manipulate him to get what I wanted.

 

"Okay, just make sure you leave a note next time." He said.

 

"Hyung, can I stay here for a little while longer?" I asked him. My innocent face was still on my face.

 

"Sure, I'll tell Umma where you are." He said while turning around to leave.

 

"Thanks hyung!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He laughed and then left while ruffling my hair. I stayed there for a little while longer, playing with Kyle and Jessica. We played and laughed and sang and did all those silly things. Then I left to go get ready for our brunch with their grandmother.

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

As soon as Kyle was done eating, I took him to go wash up in the bathroom.

 

"Sica noona." He said.

 

"Yes?" I asked him he stopped brushing his teeth for a while.

 

"Where are we going that I have to wear nice clothes?" He asked me, a little put out that he would have to wear the restraining clothes again.

 

"We're going to go eat with Nana. Brush your teeth, I still have to pick out clothes for you and brush your hair." I said, leaving him to go look in my closet for clothes for him.

 

I always made sure that I had extra clothes for him, just incase he decided to surprise visit me. After getting him dressed, I called my older brother Sean to come and watch Kyle since Jake went to the house to pick up Chris. My siblings were coming along too because: One, my parents were forcing them to come and two, they hadn't seen our grandma in a while. When Sean came, I went into my bedroom and left the two outside in the living room to do whatever. I put on a dress that I had gotten for my birthday and then wore the necklace that my grandmother had given me. I wore stud earrings and then tied my hair up in a bun and stuck a comb with jewels in it. When I was done, I grabbed my shoes and purse and walked out to the living room.

"What time is it?" I asked Sean as I enter the room.

 

He looked at me and then said, "It's 9:30. When are you guys leaving? I might catch a ride with you."

 

"We were planning to leave at 10, but since I know how long they take, I have to go check up on them." I said as I slipped my shoes on.

 

"Noona, I want to come!" Kyle exclaimed.

 

"Arasso, arasso. Come on." I said as I held out my hand for him to grab onto. We walked out of the door, leaving Sean to watch 2PM's Wild Bunny.

 

"Hello?" Kyle and I decided to go and check Han Geng's room first.

 

"Hey, almost ready?" I ask as I peeked around him to see if everybody else was getting ready.

 

"Wow, you guys look good." I said as Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun came into my line of view, looking very handsome. I laughed as Zhou Mi started to take pictures of himself.

 

"What about me?" Han Geng complained as he walked backwards so I could see what he was wearing.

 

"You all look very good." I laughed as I shifted Kyle in my arms. "Are Wookie oppa and Henry almost done?"

 

"Yep, they just have to do a couple things." Kyuhyun said as Henry walked out and Zhou Mi, ever the fashion diva, started fidgeting with his hair.

 

"Okay." I said, laughing at Henry who started complaining and Zhou Mi scolding him. I left the room and then went to Yesung's room.

 

"Hey, Jessica." Kibum said as he opened the door.

 

"Hey, Kibum oppa. How's it going?" I asked.

 

"Good. Are we leaving soon?" He asked me.

 

"Soon." I said and then I saw Yesung walk into the room.

 

"Hey, Jessica. Ddankkoma just needed to stretch his legs." Yesung explained as I looked questioningly at his turtle that he was holding in his hands.

 

"Okay…" I said. Then I left the room to go check on Teukie's room.

 

"Jessica!" Donghae said.

 

"Hi oppa!" I said, putting Kyle down so he could go inside to play with the other guys.

 

"Watcha doing here?" He asked me as he let me in.

 

"Oh, nothing. Just came to see if you guys were almost ready." I said as I walked in.

 

"Fishy, who's here?" Eunhyuk asked as he walked into the living room.

 

I felt my jaw drop open. He was wearing a dress shirt, but it wasn't buttoned up yet so it exposed his stomach. And what a fine stomach it was. I admit, he wasn’t as buff as Siwon was but Eunhyuk was muscular in his own way. He had chocolate abs that were getting darker with each day he was here. His arms were wiry and strong in a good way. He looked up at me in surprise when Donghae said my name. I probably looked like a ert or something with the way I was staring at him and blushing.

 

"Hey, Jessica." He chuckled in his deep voice.

 

"H-hi. A-are you almost ready?" I stuttered as I came back to reality.

 

He chuckled and then said, "U-uh, y-yeah. I-I just n-need t-to b-button my shirt."

 

"Yah! You better watch it Lee HyukJae!" I scolded him as I started to straighten out his shirt.

 

"How do you know my real name?" He asked in shock.

 

"I have my sources." I smirked at him and then started buttoning his shirt for him.

"What are you two yelling about?" Siwon said as he walked out only in jeans.

 

"Nothing, Won-" Donghae got interrupted by me.

 

"Why aren't you dressed yet?! Hurry up!" I said as I put my hands onto his bare warm back and pushed him back into his room to go change. A few minutes later, he came out, dressed in a nice shirt and pants.

 

"Now, that’s more like it." I said as I motioned towards Donghae and Eunhyuk who posed together while smiling.

 

"What about me?" Siwon asked.

 

"You never fail to look like a pretty boy." Kyuhyun butted in after closing the door behind him.

 

"How'd you get in here?" I asked him.

 

"Everybody has a copy of each other's room key." He said while waving the key around.

 

"Oh, yeah~." I said suddenly realizing that each member had a copy of the other rooms.

 

"Yah!" Siwon said and then threw Kyuhyun over his shoulder and started spanking him. Donghae and Shindong joined in and we all laughed as his hyungs punished the maknae.

 

"Noona, are we going to see grandma soon?" Kyle asked me while tugging on my dress. He loved when we went to go see her especially because that meant he would get spoiled with lots of candy and toys.

 

"Ne, come on let's go." I said as I took his hand. We both walked down to the lobby. When we got down there I saw Sean flirting with a guest.

 

"Come on, Lover Boy. Mr. Young is here." I told him as he quickly asked for the girl's number as I pulled him by his shoulder towards the shuttle. I heard the guys chuckle but stopped when he glared at them. I pressed on his pressure point near his shoulder sharply.

 

"Ow, OW! I'm sorry!" He yelled while trying to take my hand off of his shoulder. I removed my hand and continued pulling him towards the shuttle.

 

"Call me!" He mouthed as the girl giggled and nodded.

 

"Hyung! Carry me!" Kyle shouted at Sean and started jumping up and down.

 

"Arasso, arasso." He said as he jumped onto the shuttle.

 

"Where to, Ms. Jessica?" Mr. Young asked me.

 

"To the Royal Dragon Restaurant." I told him and then walked towards the back.

 

"So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" Sean asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"I don't know. What should we do?" I asked him.

 

"Well, I was watching the news and it said that there might be rain for the next couple days." He replied.

 

"Maybe we should just stay in then. I'll show them my games and we can just veg out." I said.

 

"You play video games?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"You should see her. She is a beast at Call of Duty." Sean told Siwon.

 

"We'll see about that, our Baby Kyu is like a god when it comes to that game." Leeteuk answered.

 

"You're on." Sean said while shaking his hand.

 

~~~30 Minutes Later~~~

 

"Mr. Sean, we are here." Mr. Young said as he pulled up to the restaurant.

 

"Cool," he said and then turned towards the back, "Guys, we're here now. Get ready to load off. And can somebody wake up Kangin?"

 

I got off the bus and watched as everybody got off. Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Zhou Mi, Henry, Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Kibum. Then Han Geng came walking out with Kyle in his arms followed by a sleepy Kangin. Leeteuk walked over to Kangin and started to wake him up more. It was comical watching as the umma straightened up the other's clothes.

 

"Okay, Teukie. I'm good." Kangin said as he took Leeteuk's hands off of himself.

 

"Arasso." Teukie said.

 

"Jessica, when is your grandmother coming?" Han Geng asked me as he came closer.

 

"I don't kno-" I got interrupted.

 

"Kyle! My baby!" A lady exclaimed in Korean. On her sides were my brothers Jake and Chris.

 

"Nana!" He exclaimed and then ran over to her as soon as Han Geng put him down.

 

"Nana?" Donghae asked me.

 

"When Kelsey was a baby, she couldn't pronounce my grandmother's name right so she just called her Nana. And ever since, we all called her 'Nana.' " I explained to the guys.

 

"Oh~." Heechul said.

 

"Jessica! You've gotten so skinny! Are you eating enough?" Nana said as she walked towards me.

 

"Nana!" I complained.

 

"How's my granddaughter doing?" She asked me.

 

"Good. These are the guests that are staying at Daddy's resort with me." I told her as the guys walked up and introduced themselves one by one.

 

"Hey guys." My brothers waved towards the guys.

 

"Hello. Shall we go in?" Nana asked. Han Geng opened the door for us and let us in.

 

"He's cute and he has good manners too. Is he Chinese?" She whispered to me as we walked into the restaurant and right past Han Geng.

 

"Nana! Stop it! And yes he is Chinese." I told her, trying to get her from embarrassing me.

 

"Hey, I'm just stating my opinion. Are you wearing that dress I gave you?" She asked me.

 

"Yeah, it's my favorite one! I thought I told you already!" I told her. She grinned at me and then went up to the hostess to check our reservation. She led us to a huge circular table, the kind that had the spinning glass tray in the middle.

 

"We'll have the 6 Shumai, 8 Steamed, 4 Baked, 9 Chicken Feet (I know it sounds gross but it's really good), 10 Gindoi, 12 Crab, 3 orders of Chow Fun, and 4 orders of the Fried Rice." Nana told the waitress who was writing down the order as fast as she could.

 

"Nana, did you bring anything for me?" Kyle asked cutely.

 

"Aigoo! Hen ke ai! I did but it's in the car so you have to wait, hao ba?" She told him.

 

"Hao ba." He said a little disappointed. I squeezed his cheek and then started pouring tea for everybody.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

"So, where are you from Han Geng?" Nana asked Han Geng.

 

"I'm from Mudanjiang." He replied.

 

"So what do you think about Jessica?" Nana asked him.

 

"Nana!" Jessica protested but couldn't say anything more because that was her elder.

 

"We-" Han Geng started but was interrupted when Jessica stuffed a dumpling in his mouth. The other guys started chuckling but soon stopped because more food was coming. They all ate together, the food disappearing as soon as it came to the table until the guys finally became full. Nana kept putting more food on Jessica's plate while she protested until Han Geng finally just stuffed it in .

 

"Thanks, Mrs. Li, for the delicious lunch." Han Geng told her while bowing. The rest of Super Junior bowed behind him.

 

"You don't need to be so formal. Just call me Nana, like the rest of my grandchildren. I already think of you as my own anyway." She told him.

 

"Thanks, Nana." Han Geng immediately broke into a grin as soon as she said that.

 

"Well, I have to go. I have another meeting with somebody else in Maui." Nana said.

 

"Okay, thanks Nana!" Jessica said and hugged Nana.

 

"Bye Nana!" Kyle said while holding his new Power Ranger toy.

 

"Bye my cute little Kyle!" She hugged him and then walked off to her car.

 

"What are you guys going to do now?" Jake asked Jessica.

 

"I was going to take them to Ala Moana because I need to buy a couple of things." She replied.

 

"Okay, I'll take Chris and Sean back to the resort. Will we be expecting you for dinner at the house?" He asked her.

 

"Most likely. See you later guys." Jessica said while waving to her brothers.

 

"Good luck, you guys will be exhausted after shopping with her." Chris whispered to Super Junior as they chuckled.

 

"Bye Chris!" Jessica said sarcastically while whacking the back of his head.

 

"Ow! Bye my dearest sister." He replied with the same amount of sarcasm, laughing.

 

"Are we going to Ala Moana Center now?" Mr. Young asked her.

 

"Yes, but can you give me my bag now, I need to change." Jessica told him.

 

"Okay, I'll wait out here." Mr. Young said.

 

"Arasso, can you guys watch Kyle for me?" Jessica asked Super Junior. They nodded and then watched her slip into the bathroom. She emerged wearing skinny jeans and a top along with a pair of Converse and sunglasses. Then she took Kyle from them and took him into the bathroom to change him.

 

"Are you the only one changing?" Zhou Mi complained because he was still in his nice clothes.

 

"No, that's why we're going shopping." She explained, smiling at him.

 

"Yay! I need some new clothes anyway." He said, being the chic fashion guy of the group.

 

They went to the shopping mall, running around the different stores. Zhou Mi and Jessica led the group, dragging them from store to store.

 

"Here, let me hold Kyle." Jessica said as she took him from Han Geng. He reluctantly let go since Zhou Mi was putting stuff in his arms.

 

"Hurry up and go into the dressing room already!" Zhou Mi scolded him. He came out a couple minutes later.

 

"How do I look?" Han Geng asked.

 

"Good, but you're missing something." Jessica said as she handed Kyle to Siwon. Then she went and grabbed a pair of sunglasses from the rack and put it on his head.

 

"There, perfect." She said satisfied with herself.

Then she went over to one of the employees and said, "Excuse me, can we buy that outfit?"

 

"Yes, certainly. Is there anything else?" The girl asked her.

 

"Yes, we will be buying more things." Jessica replied, motioning towards the other guys who were suffering under Jessica and Zhou Mi's fashion extravaganza. Next in line were Siwon, Henry, and Kyuhyun.

 

"Siwon's turn~!" Zhou Mi sang as Jessica walked back with clothes for him already in her arms.

 

"No!!! Hyung, save me!" Siwon jokingly exclaimed, trying to run behind Leeteuk.

 

"No, you must face your destiny." Leeteuk joked back, pushing Siwon in front of him.

 

"Come on, drama queen." Zhou Mi laughed at him and then pushed him into the dressing room while Jessica threw the clothes in after him. He emerged a couple minutes later wearing colored jeans and a t-shirt.

 

"It needs something… But I can't see what." Jessica said, examining Siwon as he turned around slowly.

 

"Here, this jacket should work." Zhou Mi said as he put it on the model.

 

"Perfect." Jessica said, satisfied.

"But isn't it to hot to wear a leather jacket?" Eunhyuk added in evilly, smiling at Siwon, making his torture longer.

 

"True," Zhou Mi said as he went to go look for more clothes. "How about this?"

 

"I think it looks good on him." Jessica said.

 

"You're right, it's simple but classy." Zhou Mi replied as they both examined him.

 

"I love how the black jeans go perfectly with the white shirt." Jessica said, thinking that this was the perfect outfit for him.

 

"But it's too nice, we're only going shopping around the mall right?" Donghae added, in on Eunhyuk's plan.

 

"You're right about that." Jessica said as she walked to the other clothes racks.

 

"This is the one." Zhou Mi said as Siwon walked out of the dressing room for the 10th time. Everybody but Zhou Mi and Jessica were in on the plan. Even poor Siwon knew what his hyungs and evil dongsaengs were doing to him.

 

"Yeah, I like it. It's simple and yet it still makes a statement." Jessica said. "But we should still buy those first two outfits because I think it looked nice on him."

"Yes! Finally, I'm done!" Siwon said, happy that his torture was over.

 

"Don't be a baby." Zhou Mi said as Siwon stuck his tongue out at them and grabbed Kyle from Jessica.

 

"Henry and Kyuhyun!" Zhou Mi said, pulling them away from their hyungs.

 

"I'll take Kyuhyun and you take Henry." Jessica said.

 

"Okay, then I can get some clothes for me." Zhou Mi said as he dragged Henry away by the collar.

 

"Jessica save me!" Henry yelled as Jessica simply just shook her head while laughing and walked away with Kyuhyun following her.

 

"Ready, one, two, three." Jessica said and the three of them exited their dressing rooms at once, posing together.

"Perfect. You guys look great." Jessica said.

 

"We should move onto a new store." Zhou Mi said.

 

~~~1 hour later~~~

 

"We're finally done. I feel bad for your stylists, you guys are so hard to find clothes for." Jessica said after buying Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Leeteuk's outfits.

"Hey! You enjoyed watching us suffer!" Shindong said.

 

"Doesn't mean I'm not exhausted." She shot back while sticking her tongue out at him.

 

"Yeah, I didn't even get to buy that jacket I wanted." Zhou Mi complained.

 

"I thought you bought that jacket already?" Han Geng asked him. Then Zhou Mi cutely shook his head.

 

(Watch this!!!! àhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCgT0R0o6k  )

 

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" Jessica exclaimed while Zhou Mi grinned at her.

 

"So where are we going to next?" Eunhyuk asked as he and Donghae skipped up to her and looped their arms into hers.

 

"Oh! I know! You guys will love this place!" Jessica said as she led them to Build-A-Bear Workshop.

 

"Lolz, we're going to Build-A-Bear?" Henry asked her. Jessica laughed and nodded.

 

"Hyukkie! Look! They have monkeys!" Donghae exclaimed as Eunhyuk ran over to where he was and started looking at the monkeys.

 

"Minnie hyung, they have pink bunnies!" Kyuhyun exclaimed holding up a pink bunny he found.

 

"Oh~, and look Kyu, they have pink clothes too!" Sungmin said since he was looking in the clothing section.

 

Jessica laughed and watched as the full-grown men ran around the huge store like kids in a candy store. She followed Kyle as he chose out the things he wanted on his dog and even made a white tiger stuffed animal for herself. When they were done, they went to the entrance of the mall to find a couple standing there together.

 

"Jessica?" The guy asked her when he turned around.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

"Jessica?" Oh no. Not him. I thought I was over him. Oh, and look at who's standing there with him. That traitor who I thought was my friend.

 

"Hello, Joseph, Eunmi-ssi." I stiffly answered.

 

"Hi, Jessica!" She said cheerfully. As if nothing happened. Don't do that to me. It makes me sick to the stomach.

 

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" She asked while looking at Siwon. Hell no. Stop trying to act as if nothing happened. We both know what you two did when I wasn't looking.

 

"Sure. These are my friends, Super Junior. Guys, this is Joseph and Eunmi. We-" I got interrupted by the girl who I thought was my best friend.

 

"We're Jessica's friends." She said as she shook their hands and pushed her chest out more.

 

"So what are you guys doing here?" My former boyfriend asked me.

 

"We just came to do some shopping." Leeteuk said.

 

"We're visiting here so Jessica was nice enough to show us around since we're staying at her dad's resort." Kangin finished for him. These guys are so awesome. I've only known them for a couple days and we're already so close.

 

"Oh, we just came here to do some shopping." Eunmi said.

 

"That's great." I replied.

 

"So how are you doing, Jessica?" Joseph asked me. That's it. I can't take it anymore. I need to get out of here, away from those people who broke my heart.

 

"Excuse me, I have to go get something I forgot at the restaurant." I quickly mumbled and then ran away. I didn't care who saw me; I just needed to get away from there. I didn't want them to see how much they had hurt me, how much they had destroyed me. I ran away, as far away as I could get from them. I heard somebody call my name but I didn't stop running until I found a small corner where nobody else could see me crying.

 

Nobody's P.O.V.

 

"Well, that was rude." Eunmi said snobbily.

 

"Hyung, what about Jessica?" Ryeowook whispered to Leeteuk after seeing her run away.

 

"Geng, go after her." Leeteuk whispered to Han Geng. He silently nodded his head and ran after her.

 

"Where is he going?" Joseph rudely asked.

 

"He's going to go check on Jessica to make sure she gets what she forgot." Heechul answered coldly.

 

"Well, we should go before it gets to late. We haven't even gotten that thing we needed." Joseph said.

 

"Okay, goodbye! It was nice meeting you!" Eunmi cheerfully said, still pushing her chest out, trying to get Siwon's attention and acting as if she hadn't noticed how the guys suddenly turned cold to her. Siwon shook his head silently and went to hide behind Eunhyuk. The couple had left, leaving the guys standing out by the entrance to the shopping mall.

 

"Hyung, where did Sica noona go?" Kyle asked Kyuhyun as he picked him up.

 

"She went to the store to go get something. She'll be back soon." Kyuhyun replied in a soothing tone, not wanting to get the little boy upset.

 

"Why was she crying?" Kyle asked, wanting to know if his noona was okay.

 

"She had something in her eye and had to go wash it out." Sungmin said for Kyuhyun since he was freezing up from Kyle's sudden questions.

 

"Arasso. Who were those people just then?" Kyle asked once again, wanting to get answers. He may only be a toddler but he was a smart kid, the guys had noticed.

 

"Honestly, we don't know." Eunhyuk answered.

 

Siwon was still hiding behind him, afraid that Eunmi would come back and try to flirt with him. He didn't mean to be rude, but he hated it when women tried to do that to him, especially in Korea, where the richer fans would try to get to him. He would just put on a smile and act like a gentleman but on the inside he would just wonder when it would be over. Kyle had finally stopped asking questions and had fallen asleep in Kyuhyun's arms.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

"Jessica…" I looked up to see Han Geng out of breath and standing above me. If I weren't crying right now, I would have laughed at him.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I didn't want him to see this weak side of me. Heck, I didn't want anybody to see this side of me. The only people that ever saw me like this were Kendall and Kelsey. They were like my sisters since I only had brothers.

 

"I came to see if you were okay." Han Geng said as he bent down and got to my level.

 

"Mianhe, you didn't need to come see if I was okay." I said weakly. It was a total lie. I wanted somebody to come and see if I needed anything, if I was okay, if everything was all right.

 

"Liar. Something is obviously wrong." He said as he sat down on the ground with me.

 

"So who were those people?" He asked me.

 

"Do you really have to know?" I asked him, hoping that no would be his answer.

 

"Ne, now start." He replied.

 

"Well, you see, Eunmi and I used to be best friends." I started.

 

"And what happened?"

 

"I got a boyfriend, that was Joseph but his Korean name is Jae Hwa. And so at that time, my life was perfect, I had a popular boyfriend, a best friend who I could tell all my secrets to and I was popular myself. I was the star of the volleyball team and I was getting a full ride for my education. But things started getting bumpy with Jae Hwa. Of course, I was telling Eunmi all of this because we were best friends. Apparently, she liked him and he liked her back but I was the only one that didn't know. So, one day, they walked up to me after my classes were done. I was just about to go to volleyball practice and I was surprised to see them because I rarely saw them before I went to practice. Their hands were intertwined with each other and they were laughing and talking to each other as they walked towards me. I asked them what was going on."

 

*~*~*Flashback*~*~*

 

"Hey guys what's going on?" I asked them.

 

"Jessica, we need to talk." Jae Hwa said coldly.

 

"Sure, babe. What's up?"

 

"Jessica, I'm breaking up with you."