In the park

Minwoo one shots :)

 

You just finished your part-time job. It was late afternoon and you were tired, hoping you could get a little bit of shut eye. You were about to head home when your bestfriend, Minwoo, came to fetch you. You were surprised at first, Minwoo didn’t really come to to visit you, during nor after, your job. (He’s such a great friend.) But, when he did, you two always had the best time and all your worries would disappear.

 ”Let’s go, noona.” Minwoo said, grabbing your firmly in his.

You gave him a questioning look and he shot back by giving you a reassuring look. You thought he was going to bring you to a food stand, like he always did but this time, he brought you to a park. It was peaceful and calm in the park. You felt yourself yawn tiredly and your eyes drooping. Minwoo sat on the grass and pulled you next to him.

“Why don’t you rest, noona?” He suggested softly.

You shook your head stubbornly. Minwoo gave your a stern look. And you yawned again.

“Maybe, I do need a little rest.” You said finally.

Minwoo patted his shoulder and you rest your head on it. He placed an arm around your waist carefully and he your hair in slow motions. The wind blew, birds chirped, and this serene environment was the perfect to rest and relax the busy mind. You slowly drifted into a sleep. Minwoo rested his cheek on top of your head and sighed, “I wish this moment would just stop and we could stay like this forever.” He muttered, hoping you didn’t hear it. But, to his surprise, your head shot up and looked at him with wide eyes.

“…Um, go back to sleep, noona.” Minwoo said. There was a hint of panic in his voice.

You rubbed your head sheepishly and smiled shyly, “I wish we could.”

Minwoo looked at you blankly but when he realized what you had said, he flashed a bright smile and without realizing his action, he pressed his lips to yours. When he pulled away, his ears turned red. He was stuttering and babbling non-stop, making you giggle.

“I love you, noona.” Minwoo finally said. He squeezed your hand, hoping for your reply.

“I love you too.” You whispered and brought your lips to his for a passionate kiss.

Well, you completely forgot about resting. But, who needs that right now? You have Minwoo with you and you wouldn’t want it any other way.