Chapter 3

A summer I'll never forget!

An hour and a half passed and still, no signs of them. Aish, I was losing hope. Though there were rumours that they weren't already inside the venue.

Impossible, all fans were eagle-eyed! If they left, at least one would probably see them.

Eventually, Jin and I decided to get some drinks at a nearby cofee shop. Our throats were drying up!!

As we entered the shop, the rich aroma of coffee tickled our noses, as the warm and comfy ambience of the shop pleased us.After ordering our preferred drinks, we decided to go to the second level of the shop, since we wanted to relax, and you know, there's less people upstairs. keke

Seeing my best friend tired as hell, I volunteered to carry the tray where our beverages were placed. As she proceeded to the second most perfect spot (since the most perfect spot was taken ;~;)  I took slow steps, worried that I might slip.

As I took my slow steps, I didn't realize that there were a couple of people walking behind me. And at that moment, there was an ahjussi walking in front of me too. Not knowing the situation behind me, I took a step back. SPLASH! The iced coffee and the Grape-Apple slushie i was carrying spilled over my arms,the floor, ALL OVER! (except my clothes because my body automatically reacted. I wouldn't let this destroy my shirt. never!)

All i could say was "Aigoo".  What an unlucky day. What was the point of everything, I thought.

While I was dramatically standing in the middle of the second level, and while Jin was about to run to me, one of the people who were behind me was already in front of me, asking if i was okay.

And guess what?

It was Cnu. I later learned that they stayed there while waiting for the number of fans to lessen

He had a troubled expression in his face.

"Are you alright? Are you alright?"

I was speechless. Drop dead speechless.

"I think I was the one who caused all of this. Mianhae. Please forgive me."

As he was saying this, he brought out a light-blue handkerchief, and wiped a portion of the Grape-Apple slushie that I didn't know was in my right cheek.

After that, the other B1a4 members, Sandeul, Baro, Channie, and Jinyoung approached too and apologized in their own cute little ways.

I was frozen in awe. Yet i managed to react anyway, thank God.

I said that it was okay, yet Cnu was still saying sorry. I definetely had my fangirl mode on that time,

"It's okay! I am a big fan of yours, please always be safe."

Meh, I know, how fangirly of me, saying that. But I don't mind, 'cause after that he responded

"Thank you! We are very honored! Now please, always be safe too. Mianhae. It seems that we need to go now."

And after that, he hugged me. Yes. He hugged me.

After that, he and the other members bowed, and left. While I still stood at the exact spot where I was standing 5 minutes ago minus the stain on my cheek, but plus Cnu's handkerchief in my hand.

I turned back, faced Jin.

 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

 

*fast forward*

Now here I am, reminiscing that day as I hold this light blue handkerchief.

B1A4 Forever <3

 

 

 

 

*Annyeong!~ Thanks for reading my first fic! ^^*