The End of a Long Night

One Night, Two Lovers
"I'm sorry I cheated on you Youngbae. I love you." Jiyong pleaded with his older lover while kissing him softly. Youngbae smiled and kissed Jiyong back, rubbing his back and gently. "It's ok baby. I'm not mad. I love you and I've been with you for too long to be upset over something like this. I'll always love you and I'll never leave you, I promise baby-boy." He felt Jiyong lay his head on his shoulder and felt a wetness on his shoulder. "Shush, baby don't cry." Youngbae comforted his lover while looking at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was a little bit jealous of their relationship. He felt so attached to Jiyong and he wishes he wasn't intruding on their relationship. "How about this?," he heard Youngbae say, "Seunghyun-ah, do you want to be part of our relationship?" Jiyong gasped, looking at Youngbae with shocked eyes. Seunghyun just looked with wide eyes, "Do you mean that Youngbae?" Youngbae smiled, "Of course I do. I want my baby-boy happy, no matter what the cost." Jiyong couldn't help himself and kissed Youngbae with tears falling down his face, then he kissed Seunghyun with tears still falling on his face. "Thank you Youngbae. Thank you so much. I wouldn't hurt you ever again, I promise." Seunghyun smiled and kissed Jiyong's cheek, followed by Youngbae kissing him on the lips. "I love you Jiyong." Seunghyun and Youngbae said in unison. Jiyong giggled and blushed, "I love you too Youngbae," a kiss on Youngbae's lips, "I love you too Seunghyun," a kiss on Seunghyun's lips. The three of them snuggled closer together and fell asleep with a smile on each of their faces.