Your My Boo

A Secret Girl

[Texts - Key Roya & My Boo]

Key - Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are You Online!?!??!?!?!?!?

Boo - Hiiiiiiiiii Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key - Oh Good I Got Your Attention....

Boo - Ya! No Duh Boo! You All Up And Yelling!

Key - Uhm...... But.... We Are Only Texting.....

"All The Sudden Your Older Sister Runs In And Pounces On You." 'Key~~~~~~~ 'Argh! What The Hell Do You Want?! 'Oh Nothing I Just Wanted To Tell You That SHINee, Teen Top, And Leeteuk And Heechul Are Here In Vladivostok, Russia...' Oh..... So..... KEY KIBUM IS HERE IN OUR HOMETOWN?!?!?!?!

'Uhm Yeah.... I Swear Sometimes Your The Most Stupidest Sibling.....' What!??! What Did You Just Call Me!?!??! 'Oh Nothing......' "Then Siuni Slams The Door."

Boo - Hey Was That Your Sister...?

Key - How Would You Know If My Sister Came In Here Or Not?

Boo - Oh I Dont Know Its Not Like Im In Your Closet Or Anything Because Im In Seoul, Korea Baby!

Key - Huh...?

Boo - Nothing!

Key - Uhm Whatever...

Boo - Well I Got To Go Bye!

Key - Buh Baii.....

[My Boo Has Left The Chat.]

"Then You Hear Something In The Closet." Huh!? What The... "Then You Carefully Open The Closet Door Peeking Inside." [NOTHING] Eh...? Oh Well.... "Next You Walk Out Of Your Room Into The Living Room." Key!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keys POV

Oh Crap! If I Run She Will Just Knock My Door Down..... If I Stay Put... Who Knows What Would Happen....? -Thinks / Thinks / Thinks-

---------------------------------------------

"Before You Could Think Much Longer Siuni Tackled You Onto The Floor." Aish! What The Hell Do You Want Now!? 'Well I Was Just Wondering If We Could Play Hide And Seek.....' Aish! If It Will Keep You From Bugging Me The Go Right Ahead! 'Great Ima Seek And You Will Hide.....' Ok! Whatever....

"When Siuni Went In A Corner And Count You Went Into Your Room And Went Into Your Closet And Climbed Up To Get Inside The Attic And Crawled Faar From Your Attic Door In Your Ceiling In Your Closet." Phew Im Sure She Wont Find Me Here..... 'Are You Ready!?' Yeah!!!!

"After You Said That You Felt The Attic Floor Breaking." Wait What?! How...-"Before You Could Finish Your Sentence You Well On The Hard Floor Tiles. [The Kitchen Floor.]" ''Siuni Gasps." 'Oh No... Uh Right! I Found You!' "She Points Her Finger To Me." 'Look! You Cut Your Arm!'

NUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE NOT EVEN A THING NOTHING HURTS THE ALMIGHTY KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Uh Im Sorry To Cut Into Your Little Convo Here With The Ceiling Bits And Blood..... But Um..... Your Long Hair....." What About It? 'Uhm..... Well.... After That Fall..... Now Many Ceiling Pieces Are In Your Hair And Its All Gross And Tangled Up..... I Think You Need To Cut It Off Up To A Boys Hair Cut......'

What!?!?!?!?!?! "Then I Feel Meh Hair." Aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD TO GO AND PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH YOU DIDNT I?!!?!?!! 'Well Yeah... Hee Hee.... I Guess So....' "Then You Glare At Her. That Made Her Shut Up."

Aish Nuh! Im Never Going To Cut It! Just Let It Come Out On Its Own Im Going T....-" Before You Could Finish Your Sentence You Fell Asleep On The Living Room Floor."

------------------------------

"Next Morning Came."

"You Wake Up Feeling A Nice Breeze And You Yawn. Now You Totally Wake Up When You Walked Up The Stair Into The Bathroom To Brush Your Teeth And You Look Up Into The Mirror Seeing, Seeing....."

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You Screamed And Ran Into Your Sisters Room But She Wasnt There And You Saw A Note On Her Bed Saying."

                                                                              _________________________________________________

                                                                              |------------------------- Dear Eun Chan -Key- ,-----------------------|

                                                                              |--------------- I Hope You Like Your New Hair Cut.......-------------|

                                                                              |-------------------------------------------------------------------Love, ---|

                                                                              |---------------------------------------------------------------------Siuni~-|

                                                                              _________________________________________________

What The Hell Is This?!?!?!?!? "You Ran Back Into The Bathroom Brushing Your Hair." Aish..... So Now Im A Guy.....

"Yous Walk Back Into Your Room And Texts My Boo."

Key - Haii Boo....

Boo - Hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key - Where Are You?

Boo - Awww..... You Look So Cute...... Why Havnt I Ever Seen You Before?!?!?! I Should Of Know You Was A Guy!

Key - Wait What!?!?!? How Do You Know What I Look Like?!?!!?!?

Boo - I Have No Idea Its Not Like Im In Your Closet.....

Key - "Thinks"

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????

"All The Sudden You Noticed You Closet Door Was Barley Open And You Storm Over There And Opened It."

Boo!?!??!?! 'Oh Shoot I Blew My Cover!!!!!!! Um Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' How Did You Get In my Closet From Seoul!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? 'Easy.... My Chickens Best Friends Friends Uncle Who Has A Daughter Who Has A Son That Has A Unicorn Transportted Me Here!'

Wait What......? 'Pyoko!' "She Shoves A Chicken In Meh Face." Wowowowowowowow! Where Did That Come From!? 'Thats My Chicken Pyoko!' Oh... Well Okaii Then.... Uhm.... So.... Do You Know How To Get Back?

"Silence Grew But My Boo Broke It From Her Clearing ."

'No.....' Oh.... Well You Can Stay Here If You Would Like!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Really!?' Yes!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Haii Guys!!!!! :X I Know I Know This Chapter Is Weird!!!!!!!!!!! But Its What Happend!!!!!!!!!!! :D I Hope You Enjoyed The First Chapter!!!!!!!

~Annyeong!~