YeWon

Creative Creativity = Creativity for everyone

Author's Note: This was one of my first fanfiction ideas. Don't judge me, I know it isn't perfect. It was supposed to be a oneshot but I think this is just the summary. I will write a chaptered story soon or not so soon.

 

 

Yesung is treated badly at school. A new one, Siwon, came into his class. Will things change?

 

 

„You're such a fail!“ One of his classmates said as Yesung finished his little presentation about music. The boy didn't say anything, just went to his place and lowered his head. Luckily the class ended and they focused on the next lesson, maths.

To all their surprise, the principal stood in the door with a young boy. As they saw the principal, they went quiet and the principal started to talk. „This is Choi Siwon, he comes from the states. He lived in Korea before so he can speak korean well, treat him nice.“ The principal said and left.

After the principal left, Yesung went back to his own toughts but was interupted as a figure stood next to his empty chair, it was Siwon. He put his bag down to let Siwon sit next to him and focused on the lesson. „My name is Siwon, nice to meet you“ The guy said. „Yesung“ was all he got from the boy.

At lunch time, Yesung quickly left the classroom as his classmates started to ask Siwon questions. „Why are you here in Korea?“ „Do you have a girlfriend?“ „Where do you live?“ „Do you like playing basketball?“ and so on.

Yesung sighed and went into the toilet. He hated to spent his lunch here but that was the only place, where Jay wouldn't find him.

Jay was the schools king. He got everything he wanted. And because Yesung didn't want to go out with him, he had to spent the day in the toilet or else, Jays friends would beat him up again.

Suddenly, someone laid a hand on his shoulder and Yesung flinched at the sudden contact. It was this Siwon guy.

„Hey, why are you going into the toilet with all your stuff? It's lunch time“ Yesung was too surprised to say something as Siwon locked the door of the cabinet. The sound of closing made Yesung realize in what akward sitation was and he tried hard not to blush. Even tough he didn't looked at Siwon that often, he loved him. That was the kind of guy he wanted to be with but there was no way that Siwon would like someone like him.

„What the hell? Let me out off -“ Yesung was stopped as Siwon pressed his lips against his and pinned him on the wall. Yesung didn't know how to react, but after a few seconds, he kissed back. As they broke appart, their faces were only a few inches apart. „Now tell me, why aren'T you spending lunch at the canteen?“ He asked and kissed Yesungs cheek. „I am not allowed“ Yesung simply said and Siwon looked at him. „Who said that?“ He asked and Yesung sighed. „It's none of your business! Why do you care anyway?“ „It is something of my business! Why do I care? Because I love you, or why would I kiss you?“ Siwon shouted back and Yesung flinched. „You could have used me like Jay...“ He whispered but Siwon heard it neverless. „Jay? Okay, come with me!“ He said, grabbing Yesungs arm and went out of the toilet. Siwon hold Yesungs hand and felt Yesung tensing up, but the older relaxed after a few seconds. He was afraid of seeing Jay and to his bad luck, Jay was standing in front of the door to the canteen. As soon as he saw Yesung he stopped talking and went to him, followed by his friends. „Yesung? What r ya doin' here?“ He asked btu Yesung didn't answer and looked on the ground. „He's with me“ Siwon said and Jay chuckled. „Why are you with that?“ Jay asked, smirking as Yesung gasped. Siwon let go of Yesugns hand and grabbed Jas collar. „Say.that.again!“ He whispered into Jays ear, sending a shiver running down his spin. Jay tried to free himself but Siwons grip was too strong. „Stop saying bad things to him and let him alone, got it?“ Siwon said with a aggressive tone and Jay nodded. „D-don't listen to him, Jay. I am going back.“ Yesung whispered, collected his things and went back into the toilet. Siwon groaned, pushed Jay on the ground and run after Yesung. Yesung immediatly knew that it was Siwon who entered the toilet and let it be that Siwon hugged him. „Come“ Siwon said gently and grabbed Yesungs hand once again, taking his stuff in the other hand.

It was a complete new thing for Yesung, he never spent lunch in the canteen. Siwon sat down on a various table and pulled Yesung onto his lap, making the older blush and hiding his face in Siwons neck.