The Six Cycle Love Affair

The Six Cycle Love Affair

~♥~

1st Love Cycle:

“Hyukkie” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk.

They were now watching a movie in the 11th floor dorm together with the others.

“What is it Hae?” Eunhyuk whispered also and asked Donghae.

They don’t want to disturb the other members who are watching so they whispered t each other’s ears.

“Nothing. I just like to whisper on your ear.” Donghae answered. They both chuckle silently.

They do not know someone heard them.

~♥~

2nd Love Cycle:

“Hae, we’re eating.” Eunhyuk said to Donghae and point to their intertwined hands under the table.

They were eating together with the other members at the 12th floor dorm.

“What? It’s okay. I’ll feed you then.” Donghae replied and smiled at Eunhyuk.

“No you can’t Hae.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Then let it be Hyukkie.” Donghae said and wink at him.

Eunhyuk just let him be.

They do not know that someone saw their intertwined hands under the table.

~♥~

3rd Love Cycle:

“Hae, I’m not going anywhere.” Eunhyuk said to Donghae who’s cuddling him. His arms wrap around his waist.

They were now on the sofa, waiting for the other members to arrive.

“I know Hyukkie. Let’s stay like this for awhile since we can’t do it with the other members looking at us and stare like we’re doing a forbidden sin.” Donghae answered and cuddled closer to Eunhyuk.

“Okay. 5 minutes Hae.” and cuddled closer as well.

They do not know someone’s watching them.

~♥~

4th Love Cycle:

They were now at the waiting room, waiting to be called to be the next performer for the evening.

But before they went off to the stage, Eunhyuk saw a chance.

“Hae” Eunhyuk called. Donghae turned around to face him.

Eunhyuk look from left to right and when the aisle is clear, he planted a soft kiss at Donghae’s lips.

Donghae blushed.

“Hyukkie” Donghae called and did the same thing.

They both blushed and smiled.

“Let’s go.” They both chorused and went to perform happily.

They do not know someone have seen it.

~♥~

5th Love Cycle:

It’s Eunhyuk’s birthday and everyone is going to celebrate it at the 11th floor dorm.

While waiting for the other members to arrive, Donghae went to Eunhyuk’s room to give his birthday gift.

“Happy Birthday Hyukkie!” Donghae greeted and handed him a small blue box that contains a silverfish bracelet.

“Thank you Hae!” Eunhyuk said and wore the bracelet with a smile on his face. Donghae help him.

“Hyukkie… I love you. You know that right?” Donghae ask.

“Of course Hae and you know that I love you too, right?” Eunhyuk said and close the gap between them and kiss passionately like they’ve miss each other for a year.

They stop when someone coughed.

“Ehem Hyungs. Leeteuk Hyung and the others want to talk to both of you.” said Kyuhyun with a blank expression on his face.

They look at each other before swallowing hard.

Is it going to be the end of their relationship?

~♥~

6th Love Cycle:

They were looking at Eunhyuk and Donghae with a poker face.

“Hyuk… Hae…” Leeteuk started.

“Y-yes Hyung” they both chorused nervously.

“Why didn’t you just tell us in the first place that you’re in love with each other? You’re making us wait the whole time!” Heechul suddenly bursts out.

“Hyung! Chullie! Chul-ah!” the members called.

“What?” Heechul replied and smirks at them.

“Y-you know about us a-all along?!” Eunhyuk ask.

“Yup. Ever since you look each other differently.” Shindong said.

“When you’re whispering to each other while we’re watching a movie.” Sungmin said.


“When you hold hands when we were eating. Ddangkkoma saw you two.” Yesung said.

“When you cuddle like there’s no tomorrow. Tsk! You really miss each other that much?” Heechul said.

“You two suddenly disappear when we’re about to perform that night. I went back to fetch you two and found you were exchanging kisses.” Leeteuk said.

“And when they were kissing in Hyung’s room that’s not appropriate for maknae’s like me.” Kyuhyun said.

Everybody laughed.

“You don’t have to hide anymore. It’s okay with us.” Siwon said.

They both smiled.

“Hyukkie!” Donghae shouted and jumped to Eunhyuk’s arms and hug him tenderly.

“Thanks everyone.” Eunhyuk said and smiled to everyone, showing his gums out.

“Yeah, yeah. We get it okay? Just don’t show it much when were around, alright?” Heechul said.

“Your just envy Hyung.” Kyuhyun tease.

“Ya!” Heechul screamed and chased Kyuhyun.

“Love you Hyukkie! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!” Donghae said and planted kisses on Eunhyuk’s face.

“Hae, don’t get too over-board, okay? We’re still here can’t you see? You do all the loving when you’re alone, okay?” Leeteuk said and shook his head.

“So, can we celebrate Eunhyuk Hyung’s Birhtday now?” Ryeowook asked.

Everyone cheered.

~♥~